BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 44 - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13625
Title credit - countrybee

The MDA drama is (mostly?) settled, so now it's back to bashing the new relationship where Britney is sO iN lUrVe Y'aLl!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytmdlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytmdlurker »

Was there a video up with Ean right after she announced the split? Some kind of Ean update video? Anyone know why she would have deleted it??

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

ytmdlurker wrote:Was there a video up with Ean right after she announced the split? Some kind of Ean update video? Anyone know why she would have deleted it??

It made her look bad. Ean made it sound like it was a trial separation and said he missed his family.
If Brittany kept the video up it would make her look like a liar when she says their relationship was awful and toxic. He seemed disheveled and sad. People in the comments felt really bad for him and that's not what she wanted.
srs6255
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srs6255 »

Love the new thread title. It is just so appropriate (sadly for the kids:))! <3
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I wonder if she Is pregnant... she always seems to go MIA when she gets pregnant. I'm pretty sure she did that with Nolan and Harlow both....
ytmdlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

funkycat123 wrote:
ytmdlurker wrote:Was there a video up with Ean right after she announced the split? Some kind of Ean update video? Anyone know why she would have deleted it??

It made her look bad. Ean made it sound like it was a trial separation and said he missed his family.
If Brittany kept the video up it would make her look like a liar when she says their relationship was awful and toxic. He seemed disheveled and sad. People in the comments felt really bad for him and that's not what she wanted.
Yeah. Poor Ean!! I really used to like her channel and videos. She just seems so fake now.

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Love the title! Saw in the last thread 2-3 of you are form CT! Born and raised, but living in FL now. Never thought I would see anyone from CT on here. <3
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

ytmdlurker wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:

Yeah. Poor Ean!! I really used to like her channel and videos. She just seems so fake now.

I didn't realize she removed it

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

So, has it ever been discussed that Britney is actually legally Brittany???

Why?? To feel unique orrrr, to keep people from digging to deep? I'm just seeing alot lately that leads me to believe it's legally spelled Brittany.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

IAH1 wrote:So, has it ever been discussed that Britney is actually legally Brittany???

Why?? To feel unique orrrr, to keep people from digging to deep? I'm just seeing alot lately that leads me to believe it's legally spelled Brittany.

Her name is legally spelt Brittany. She changed it to Britney because apparently people pronounce her name wrong when spelt brittany.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Blowing money left and right, barely uploading. Your really showing your viewers your serious about being consistent BritBrit!!

ytmdlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lol that's a stupid excuse. I'm sure she did that to prevent herself from being really "searched" or to prevent digging on her real life. Brittany and Britney are pronounced the exact same way Image
staceybrax wrote:
IAH1 wrote:So, has it ever been discussed that Britney is actually legally Brittany???

Her name is legally spelt Brittany. She changed it to Britney because apparently people pronounce her name wrong when spelt brittany.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ytmdlurker wrote:Lol that's a stupid excuse. I'm sure she did that to prevent herself from being really "searched" or to prevent digging on her real life. Brittany and Britney are pronounced the exact same way Image
staceybrax wrote:

Well what do you expect from a stupid person....
I have a friend named Brittany and I’ve never heard anyone call her BRI-TTA-NY. Even on TV ppl that I’ve seen with that spelling say is Britney. She’s so dumb I’m convinced she did that because of Britney Spears

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

So her father is rude and passive aggressive with comments about Vannessa's life, not only her daughter's...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well what do you expect from a stupid person....
I have a friend named Brittany and I’ve never heard anyone call her BRI-TTA-NY. Even on TV ppl that I’ve seen with that spelling say is Britney. She’s so dumb I’m convinced she did that because of Britney Spears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I kinda feel like she went the way of the Shaytards and slightly changed her name for safety (I mean, safety has gone out the window now.... but when she started maybe she was thinking of keeping her kids safe!) I sort of remember an older video where she explains her name situation... I mean, her "explanations" aren't always the most reliable, but I felt like it was an older video where she was less of a liar.

(Also so sorry I am new to the thread and I don't know how to get this reply to work with quotes.... #newb)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

_Router_ wrote:So her father is rude and passive aggressive with comments about Vannessa's life, not only her daughter's...
That person has Brit's dad as their avatar but I don't think it is him.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
That person has Brit's dad as their avatar but I don't think it is him.

Maybe, I don't know. But who on earth would want to use as an avatar the picture of an uknown man-aka Britney's father?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

For anyone who wants to hear Brittany pronounce her real name go to this video:

Go to 12:28 in the video.

She says she was named after a pair of pants. A brand called Brittania. Then she pronounces her name.

Lol she was doomed from the start to be a boring britch. Named after a pair of pants LOL
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

TeaFor2 wrote:For anyone who wants to hear Brittany pronounce her real name go to this video:

Go to 12:28 in the video.

She says she was named after a pair of pants. A brand called Brittania. Then she pronounces her name.

Lol she was doomed from the start to be a boring britch. Named after a pair of pants LOL
Her explanation was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. No one says brit-tan-ny like that, enunciating the middle syllable. Stuuuuuupid

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”