E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

leah3890 wrote:As someone who is further along in my pregnancy than Ellie, these vlogs are getting increasingly harder to watch. I'm fine. I feel like anyone does at 38 1/2 weeks pregnant but I know that I could be pregnant for up to another 4 weeks, and I'm ok with that. Her incessant complaining is so irritating. If you feel THAT miserable, let J vlog, or put on a brave face for literally TWO minutes and act like you're hanging in there. You don't have to mention it constantly.
I'm having a natural labor and delivery which means baby will come when he/she wants. Their unnecessary inductions make me want to scream - Idk what kind of irresponsible doctors they have in Utah, but one of these days it's going to seriously backfire, if it hasn't already (their kids all seem very behind compared to the ones I know). I commented once, on her post about buying a 4th of July outfit, that "our" babies may not be here by the 4th of July..I'd be 41w3d, she'd probably be just over 40w.. I'm sure that's not even an option to her.
Right? I just had my baby a month ago, and I was 10 days past my due date. I can't roll my eyes at hard enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

allimac789 wrote:What is her due date? I’m due next Tuesday and my doctor wouldn’t even talk about induction until 39 weeks and I won’t schedule anything until 40 weeks so I can’t imagine inducing at 38 weeks just because. I do have to admit I’ll be a little jealous if she has TJ before I have my baby but I’ll take a healthy fully cooked babe and be uncomfortable for a few more weeks.
Cook away. I am praying daily for my nieces twin boys born 14 weeks early two weeks ago. The worry going through the family is horrible. Even though my big babies (ranging from 8.5lbs- 10+lbs) were induced early, Ellie is not having a big baby. Why does she have to have the baby early. Why does she think small newborns are better than bigger ones. My baby number three was in the NICU because he got fluid in his lungs he looked like a toddler next to the tiny babies in there. He was healthy, pink, and complaining when they stuck him and attached wires to him. Give me a big healthy baby any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I seriously hope she doesn't get induced on my daughters birthday. I would hate to have her birthday associated with them. Silly, I know but still...
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Ellie’s constant complaining is getting old. I also had three boys, all in their 20’s now. Close to 2years apart. Took care of them by myself while pregnant, cooked everyday while hubby was working. Was I tired at the end of the day? Yes, but life goes on. Hubby helped when he came home, I didn’t get to take naps, lay in bed eating snacks and watching Netflix movies. My kids were active, wanted to play outside, eat a good lunch. Ellie is extremely spoiled and Jared feeds into it. I can’t stand every time she’s in camera view she puts her hands on top and under her belly so we can see her pregnant belly. She’s so full of herself. And the comments, one after another claiming how beautiful she is, what a great mom, and she’s been through so much, she’s tired taking care of 2 kids while being pregnant. “ she has Jared home all day, doesn’t cook, hires someone to clean. What does she actually do all day?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I have begun to dislike families with 2 stay at home parents. When you are idle you became lazy. More and more everyday. Now they are have become too lazy to vlog with quality.
I believe strongly that if you work daily and have a set routine and schedules, you achieve more. I bet they would even have more hobbies for the kids if Jared or Ellie would work outside the home. As crazy as it sounds.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Kataja wrote:I have begun to dislike families with 2 stay at home parents. When you are idle you became lazy. More and more everyday. Now they are have become too lazy to vlog with quality.
I believe strongly that if you work daily and have a set routine and schedules, you achieve more. I bet they would even have more hobbies for the kids if Jared or Ellie would work outside the home. As crazy as it sounds.
100% agree. I thrive off of routine. Right now I’m on the tail end of a month-long gap in between graduating college and starting my full time job. Everything’s gone to shit lol. I don’t know how they do it day in and day out indefinitely.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I can't wait for the "Mom has 15 cavities!" video coming soon after the birth of baby Mason Tommy Joel Mecham
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Pency wrote:I can't wait for the "Mom has 15 cavities!" video coming soon after the birth of baby Mason Tommy Joel Mecham
Same! Didn't she have a lot of teeth issues after Calvin? I remember her saying it was all postpartum related but girl is so full of shit. Postpartum can affect your teeth but not to that extent! She's just gross and never bothered to brush her teeth.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Why is this video on their main channel? Why is this not on her channel?
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

In her "what's in my hospital bag" video, she's talking like she has 10 kids. "Sometimes I've used deodorant in the hospital and other times I haven't." You've only had two babies...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is she bringing a framed quote to the hospital??
One more reason why we know Ellie stinks most times, she didn't use deodorant while in the hospital in the past. Everyone who has ever had a baby knows how much you sweat and how physical it is.. i bet the nurses are glad to see her leave. :barf:
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Playsinrain wrote:Why is she bringing a framed quote to the hospital??
One more reason why we know Ellie stinks most times, she didn't use deodorant while in the hospital in the past. Everyone who has ever had a baby knows how much you sweat and how physical it is.. i bet the nurses are glad to see her leave. :barf:
I skimmed it but I saw underwear that she already talked about, tank top, bra and a brand new dress for her to wear home. LOL Was there anything for the new baby?

I don't get it, she spends likely an hour getting ready but doesn't brush her teeth or wear deodorant. I rolled out of bed at 6AM brushed my teeth and put on deorderant, got dressed in the dark, and ran out the door without make up and remembered to brush my hair and tie it up before I walked in to drop my son off at daycare. They days that I want to look "nice" for work I get up at 5:30 and hope no one wakes up.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Playsinrain wrote:Why is this video on their main channel? Why is this not on her channel?
Because Ellies Channel now apparently is the Bollie Channel

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

asv0204 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why is this video on their main channel? Why is this not on her channel?
Because Ellies Channel now apparently is the Bollie Channel

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
And because they know these types of videos get views and they literally cannot afford to put in on Ellie's channel.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gopedjane wrote:
I skimmed it but I saw underwear that she already talked about, tank top, bra and a brand new dress for her to wear home. LOL Was there anything for the new baby?

I don't get it, she spends likely an hour getting ready but doesn't brush her teeth or wear deodorant. I rolled out of bed at 6AM brushed my teeth and put on deorderant, got dressed in the dark, and ran out the door without make up and remembered to brush my hair and tie it up before I walked in to drop my son off at daycare. They days that I want to look "nice" for work I get up at 5:30 and hope no one wakes up.
That's the thing about Ellie i think.. Just as long as you LOOK clean, it doesn't matter if you really are hygienic. Her house LOOKS clean but we all know exactly how disgusting it really is. Ellie would rather look put together, but have sticky, furry teeth, nasty breath and B.O. Makeup and hair is more important than basic hygiene.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Playsinrain wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

That's the thing about Ellie i think.. Just as long as you LOOK clean, it doesn't matter if you really are hygienic. Her house LOOKS clean but we all know exactly how disgusting it really is. Ellie would rather look put together, but have sticky, furry teeth, nasty breath and B.O. Makeup and hair is more important than basic hygiene.
Same for Bonnie. Her kids and Joel are always telling her her breath stinks and we've seen them go on at least two weekend trips where Bonnie didn't even change her clothes or shower the entire weekend. Ruby too. Those Griffiths girls are funky. :barf:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

It's like those stories you hear about Versailles when they thought baths were dangerous and just kept putting on more makeup and perfume, but were really nasty when you got close.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel like a disgusting smelly greaseball after 24 hours with no shower. I cannot see how they can go multiple days without bathing. (Washing hair is one thing, i know plenty of clean people who only shampoo a couple times a week. But they still bathe themselves.) Even if its a super quick wash my pits, face and butt kinda shower, i just can't imagine CHOOSING to go days without bathing.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

How long does she plan on staying at the hospital? Multiple blankets, outfits etc.

Good grief no on being 27 weeks along! This pregnancy has lasted forever as it is!!!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think Ellie looks so beautiful when she has weight on and is pregnant. Her face looks full of life. Too bad she’s ugly on the inside

Return to “Ellie and Jared”