OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I don’t know if it’s all the heavy furniture or what but I don’t like their new house. But I also didn’t like their old house. They may call is cozy, I think it looks cramped. All the bedrooms upstairs would make more sense and open up the entire main level.
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

ALeto90 wrote:I don’t know if it’s all the heavy furniture or what but I don’t like their new house. But I also didn’t like their old house. They may call is cozy, I think it looks cramped. All the bedrooms upstairs would make more sense and open up the entire main level.
I agree, it's like they shoved all of the main house space on one floor and just said screw it to the upstairs.
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

Why do these morons have such an issue with getting a baby gate for the stairs?? It’s basic stuff, Jesus Christ. Since Kyla’s the only one using the upstairs for now it should not be a problem. So irresponsible.

Also, it might just be me but I hate when they call alaya “sissy” ALL THE TIME!! Idk it just sounds stupid... maybe I’m just a grumpy cow lol
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

foreversalty wrote:Why do these morons have such an issue with getting a baby gate for the stairs?? It’s basic stuff, Jesus Christ. Since Kyla’s the only one using the upstairs for now it should not be a problem. So irresponsible.

Also, it might just be me but I hate when they call alaya “sissy” ALL THE TIME!! Idk it just sounds stupid... maybe I’m just a grumpy cow lol
I wouldn’t mind so much but shit the way Kyra says it is obnoxious. Sounds like she’s saying Seesee. Also, what’ll happen if they ever have another “sissy”!?
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

ALeto90 wrote:
foreversalty wrote:Why do these morons have such an issue with getting a baby gate for the stairs?? It’s basic stuff, Jesus Christ. Since Kyla’s the only one using the upstairs for now it should not be a problem. So irresponsible.

I wouldn’t mind so much but shit the way Kyra says it is obnoxious. Sounds like she’s saying Seesee. Also, what’ll happen if they ever have another “sissy”!?
Calling her sissy doesn't really bother me. My younger sister has called me sissy for her entire life. But that's just me personally.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Sooo are they just not going to mention the 12% completed gazebo that's probably still sitting in John's backyard? Not surprised because these two never finish anything. Nonetheless, I still hope Oscar is sticking with the real estate classes because they'll need a source of income when their channel tanks.
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

bulboustrollxx wrote:Sooo are they just not going to mention the 12% completed gazebo that's probably still sitting in John's backyard? Not surprised because these two never finish anything. Nonetheless, I still hope Oscar is sticking with the real estate classes because they'll need a source of income when their channel tanks.
I though they finished it and had a BBQ get together to celebrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Mumof2 wrote:
bulboustrollxx wrote:Sooo are they just not going to mention the 12% completed gazebo that's probably still sitting in John's backyard? Not surprised because these two never finish anything. Nonetheless, I still hope Oscar is sticking with the real estate classes because they'll need a source of income when their channel tanks.
I though they finished it and had a BBQ get together to celebrate.

yes they did finish it
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

He talked about it (kinda) in one of their latest vlogs. He showed he's been editing the footage for his personal channel
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

He said he would show the whole journey and the big reveal on his channel. But hasn't it been finished for a while now? I couldn't even find his channel. Anyone know the name or have the link?
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

KKand3boys wrote:He said he would show the whole journey and the big reveal on his channel. But hasn't it been finished for a while now? I couldn't even find his channel. Anyone know the name or have the link?
He was showing himself editing the footage last vlog. I don't think he has created his channel yet.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I haven’t followed these guys since before alaya was born but I think I’d like to get back to them. Simply because of kyras weird obsession and NEED to be pregnant again.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I haven’t followed these guys since before alaya was born but I think I’d like to get back to them. Simply because of kyras weird obsession and NEED to be pregnant again.

Don’t bother lol they never upload consistently and when they do it’s really boring, the vlogs are really short and you can literally see the lack of effort in every vid!

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

chatty wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I haven’t followed these guys since before alaya was born but I think I’d like to get back to them. Simply because of kyras weird obsession and NEED to be pregnant again.

Don’t bother lol they never upload consistently and when they do it’s really boring, the vlogs are really short and you can literally see the lack of effort in every vid!

Which sucks cause even with the shit choices they make, they were easier to watch than KK, DB, Jess, or many other big family vloggers. Maybe they’ll hit a financial crisis and be relatable and normal again from their 2 mortgages and 17 cars? Lol
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I wasn't able to finish their latest video. I got bored.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

No vlog today and kind of been MIA on SM. These two are just pitiful.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Apparently there was a minor earthquake in Utah, so No vlog guys.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

I wonder how Kyra is reacting to the earthquake. I know her OCD had to do with natural disasters and stuff
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

celeste1029 wrote:I wonder how Kyra is reacting to the earthquake. I know her OCD had to do with natural disasters and stuff
she “lol’d” when she tweeted about it so my guess is she’s fine
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I wonder when the next channel relaunch is

Return to “OKBaby”