BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Only in Britney’s world does it make sense to give a strange man your address so you can get laid, but claim you’re worried about people knowing the general area you live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Someone has some good movie skills. That was so funny.

uncreative_username
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by uncreative_username »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Don’t forget to thumbs down this greedy cows videos. She’s deleting comments but there are a few gems up!!

YouTube doesn’t see thumbs up or thumbs down it sees it as interaction so it still benefits her even if they are thumbs down

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dude I’m about to pee myself at whoever made that video lmaooo

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

uncreative_username wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Don’t forget to thumbs down this greedy cows videos. She’s deleting comments but there are a few gems up!!

YouTube doesn’t see thumbs up or thumbs down it sees it as interaction so it still benefits her even if they are thumbs down

Well it makes me feel better lmao

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I noticed she was annoyed with Aria when she asked 500 questions about where hey were going. And then told her to essentially get in the car, shut up and ride. Idk I would of tried to answer at least a few of my daughters questions. Maybe showed her a map of the way we were gonna go. I have let my daughter hold my iPhone while “maps” is running so she can follow the car on the map. But we know brintey was just going out for show.

She always does that to Aria.
It was refreshing to see a video without Franklin. He just doesn't fit in.

And why tf would you throw out a brand new mat when it can be cleaned. Imagine what she thinks of Vanessa (her bff) with all that fur all over everything lol
Remember the time she got rid of a toilet mat bc she got a bleach spot on it. It was when she was trying really hard to be keren and she was being immature and childish. She sprayed the product everywhere and then she dramatically said that she has to throw it out.
srs6255
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srs6255 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Dude I’m about to pee myself at whoever made that video lmaooo

Me too. That video is awesome. I hope they make more. :D :love2:
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Itsjustanosering wrote:I think that as long as she has frank penis head she won’t mind that Ean takes the kids..more time for her to act as a teenager without kids
staceybrax wrote:I skipped through the vlog to the custody talk because her vlogs are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

I think that it’s great that she lets ean have the kids when he wants (like on her weekend with them) but I wonder how long this amicable agreement will last. I can see it getting really ugly around the holidays because I don’t think Britney will want to share the kids on Christmas Day or on thanksgiving.

That’s exactly why she doesn’t care if Ean takes the kids whenever he wants.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I don’t see Ean fighting if it gets hard. Hell is he even fighting now? Let’s face it, he’s lazy and would have to put in work (on top of work) to have the kids more. Custody agreements don’t care if you work, if it’s your day it’s your responsibility to figure out child care. He doesn’t want to deal with that so it’s easier to do every other weekend. He won’t want holidays, less money for him to spend.

I know if something happened between me and my husband he would fight me in court on top of working 6 days a week. His kids are that important to him. He would figure out childcare on his days, if that meant he had to have his mom drive them to and from. He would find a way.

I don’t think Ean wants those kids, I don’t think Britney would want them if they weren’t her cash cows. They are a burden on both of them, and it’s almost like -you take them, no you take them. (But once again time will tell)

Steamboat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Steamboat »

I wish one of these idiots would do the sensible thing and get a damn custody agreement while things are still relatively amicable. Shit will get ugly for the holidays. Even if they want to fly by the seat of their pants for custody right now they should still get a custody agreement for the day things get ugly.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

chloe6124 wrote:Someone has some good movie skills. That was so funny.

It’s actually in the iMovie app on iPad. You just fill in the text boxes and add pictures and it makes movie trailers for you. My son made some funny ones too, but yeah, that video was pretty funny.

I’m so disappointed in Britney. What a selfish person she’s turned out to be. I really feel sorry for her kids...

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Did she edit out the part where you guys said she sounded annoyed with aria asking where they are going? I couldn't find anywhere where she sounded annoyed but it did seem like she edited something out when they are going to the children's museum... I don't feel like arching her whole boring video tho hah!
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

JennaLuvBug wrote:I don’t see Ean fighting if it gets hard. Hell is he even fighting now? Let’s face it, he’s lazy and would have to put in work (on top of work) to have the kids more. Custody agreements don’t care if you work, if it’s your day it’s your responsibility to figure out child care. He doesn’t want to deal with that so it’s easier to do every other weekend. He won’t want holidays, less money for him to spend.

I know if something happened between me and my husband he would fight me in court on top of working 6 days a week. His kids are that important to him. He would figure out childcare on his days, if that meant he had to have his mom drive them to and from. He would find a way.

I don’t think Ean wants those kids, I don’t think Britney would want them if they weren’t her cash cows. They are a burden on both of them, and it’s almost like -you take them, no you take them. (But once again time will tell)

I don't think he's lazy. He works alot...I think she is happy for a free weekend,anytime. Especially since she has them all week. 
Ean was always helpful. He helped to keep things tidy(lol remember the extra paper on the table for some painting). He put gas in her car bc she was too lazy to do it. Packed diaper bags. Helped with dishes and bath time. He played with his children alot. Some dads don't get down on the floor and really interact. Ean wrapped all their presents. This might seem like it is expected but some men are lazy asf.
I think Ean is upset about Frank being around (in the apartment) but there's not much he could do. He has no money/apmt so he might be accepting alot only bc he has no choice
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Did she edit out the part where you guys said she sounded annoyed with aria asking where they are going? I couldn't find anywhere where she sounded annoyed but it did seem like she edited something out when they are going to the children's museum... I don't feel like arching her whole boring video tho hah!
Just looked at it again...she went back and edited Aria out.
She lives on this website! If you're "happy and unbothered" why are you so obsessed with creating the perfect image? You need to spend more time with Aria and less time on your phone. Editing won't take so long if your life wasn't fake. You edit alot bc you have alot to hide but we still see through you. Obnoxious human being.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

KeepingItReal wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Did she edit out the part where you guys said she sounded annoyed with aria asking where they are going? I couldn't find anywhere where she sounded annoyed but it did seem like she edited something out when they are going to the children's museum... I don't feel like arching her whole boring video tho hah!

Just looked at it again...she went back and edited Aria out.
She lives on this website! If you're "happy and unbothered" why are you so obsessed with creating the perfect image? You need to spend more time with Aria and less time on your phone. Editing won't take so long if your life wasn't fake. You edit alot bc you have alot to hide but we still see through you. Obnoxious human being.

She didn’t delete it?! I just checked it and it’s all still there
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

KeepingItReal wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I don’t see Ean fighting if it gets hard. Hell is he even fighting now? Let’s face it, he’s lazy and would have to put in work (on top of work) to have the kids more. Custody agreements don’t care if you work, if it’s your day it’s your responsibility to figure out child care. He doesn’t want to deal with that so it’s easier to do every other weekend. He won’t want holidays, less money for him to spend.

I don't think he's lazy. He works alot...I think she is happy for a free weekend,anytime. Especially since she has them all week. 
Ean was always helpful. He helped to keep things tidy(lol remember the extra paper on the table for some painting). He put gas in her car bc she was too lazy to do it. Packed diaper bags. Helped with dishes and bath time. He played with his children alot. Some dads don't get down on the floor and really interact. Ean wrapped all their presents. This might seem like it is expected but some men are lazy asf.
I think Ean is upset about Frank being around (in the apartment) but there's not much he could do. He has no money/apmt so he might be accepting alot only bc he has no choice
Exactly. And it makes no sense for them to have 50/50 custody when Ean works full time and Britney is home 24/7. On his week he would have to have them in daycare or have other people watching them anyway, which doesn’t make sense considering Britney is home. Every second weekend is standard and he does seek out extra time with them on his off weekend. Hopefully during the summer he will take some time off work and spend some extra time with the kids.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2d75d9.png[/img]

Actually laughed out loud hahahah

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Also, did anyone see the Instagram story on that franks whittle head instagram?

Whoever’s running that account is really dedicated on digging up Information...

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Britxo wrote:Also, did anyone see the Instagram story on that franks whittle head instagram?

What’s the insta?

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:
Britxo wrote:Also, did anyone see the Instagram story on that franks whittle head instagram?

What’s the insta?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d32101.png[/img]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”