BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

The more she blows money the more it's obvious that her relationship with Ean was "toxic" because SHE wouldn't stop spending.

I've never seen a parent of 3 children, one with a terminal illness, waste so much money on material shit while complaining about their kids medical bills.

Hello??? Are her two last brain cells not making any connection???

Most people keep their couch until it's worn out, not when the color doesn't match their instagram page.

Most people clean a rug if something spills on it. Little kids are going to make A LOT of stains.

Most people don't throw away a freaking bath mat you just walk on because of a little bleach spot.

STOP BEING WASTEFUL!!!!!

Please don't like this materialistic waste of oxygen have anymore kids. I hope Frank is sterile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Britxo wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:
Britxo wrote:Also, did anyone see the Instagram story on that franks whittle head instagram?

Whoever’s running that account is really dedicated on digging up Information...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the insta?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d32101.png[/img]

wow lol what did he get booked for
sudarshana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sudarshana »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I don’t see Ean fighting if it gets hard. Hell is he even fighting now? Let’s face it, he’s lazy and would have to put in work (on top of work) to have the kids more. Custody agreements don’t care if you work, if it’s your day it’s your responsibility to figure out child care. He doesn’t want to deal with that so it’s easier to do every other weekend. He won’t want holidays, less money for him to spend.

I know if something happened between me and my husband he would fight me in court on top of working 6 days a week. His kids are that important to him. He would figure out childcare on his days, if that meant he had to have his mom drive them to and from. He would find a way.

I don’t think Ean wants those kids, I don’t think Britney would want them if they weren’t her cash cows. They are a burden on both of them, and it’s almost like -you take them, no you take them. (But once again time will tell)

I second this..
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

and of course frankie is rolling up the rug for her, like the true handyman he is.
there were so many videos without ean, but he has to be in every single one of them, because hes just the best.
"shut up aria, mommy has no time to answer your annoying questions" vs "go on noliebear, keep yelling with your mouth full while chewing those goldfish right in my ear, is dat guuuuuuuuuuud" and harlow just generally hitting her without ever being told to stop...
she deletes every comment containing the words "$350 rug" "vinegar" "carpet shampoo" "rent a machine" and "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"
but LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, its her money you guyyyyysssss
or is it
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

My opinion on the whole holiday thing is that if Ean doesn’t get to be with the kids that often, it’s only fair that he get them at least Christmas Eve/Day (whichever Ean wants).
Britney only cares about getting the perfect vlogs for Christmas morning.

Britney’s thinks she’s the shit right now....she’s on such a high because all Ean does is work and has no time for a social life. If she thinks it’s always gonna stay like that then she’s in for a very rude awakening. Ean eventually will have own place, a more flexible work schedule, a new relationship and hes gonna want the kids over more...around a new girlfriend....then what? Do the same rules apply to her that applied to Frank? I’m sure it will be a different set of rules for Brittany. I can’t wait to see what this year brings

Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

Britney isn’t going to like this...

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Carla wrote:Britney isn’t going to like this...

Oh shit!! I didn’t know that! The part about the money missing from the gofundme is the exact amount of that charge for Keith holy fucking shit. Karmas a bitch...that’s what happens when you wanna google search and threaten ppl Britney

Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Do we know Ean is working though? He flopped between jobs like they were just handing them out. I try to stay neutral when it comes to the custody. Everyone says ohh he works. I’m sorry, that’s not an excuse when your children are placed in danger by Britney on a daily basis. I personally don’t think he can be bothered. He did all that and was “super dad” when he was around because he had OCD in terms of the cleaning, and the bathing and playing with kids was “something to do”. Although he was present in the making of the kids, he didn’t want them and it’s showing now.

If my husband had a strange woman off a dating site around my kids off the bat, one that won’t meet me. My kids safety would be the most important.

Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

Carla wrote:Britney isn’t going to like this...

OH MY THE TEA BITCH! t h e t e a
Real classy calling someone a “c*nt”, Keith. Nice seeing your daughter’s genetic background poking through Image♀️
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:Do we know Ean is working though? He flopped between jobs like they were just handing them out. I try to stay neutral when it comes to the custody. Everyone says ohh he works. I’m sorry, that’s not an excuse when your children are placed in danger by Britney on a daily basis. I personally don’t think he can be bothered. He did all that and was “super dad” when he was around because he had OCD in terms of the cleaning, and the bathing and playing with kids was “something to do”. Although he was present in the making of the kids, he didn’t want them and it’s showing now.

If my husband had a strange woman off a dating site around my kids off the bat, one that won’t meet me. My kids safety would be the most important.

Exactly!! I never saw him take all the kids out by himself besides the playground and it was only Nolan like once in a blue. I think he has that mindset that he works so he gets to come home and do nothing just like David’s uselesss ass. All he did on his spare time was play video games, the occasional get together with his buddies and do god knows what in his garage/work station. Like when did he ever plan a day out just him and the kids. He always looks like that to me, i remember an old video where he was like “get me a water” “go get me a water” and she would get up and get it idk just the way that he said it gave me those vibes

Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hugs_n_btches »

So what's the goal here. Is it to torment and harass these moms to get them to stop posting videos on YouTube. I mean and then what would you guys do. Is it to harass them so much that it gets to them so bad that they take their own lives. Will you guys be giving each other virtual high fives if that happens. Do you even know who's comments you are agreeing with you could be egging on a someone with major psychological issues that goes off and hunts these moms down and does something to harm them or their families all because you are agreeing with them and pushing them and giving them more reason to do it. It's obvious some of these people here are not mentally stable. Why are you guys backing them up. There are rumors that a couple of you are actually men that like kids. And found your way into a mommy group. You guys could be high fiving people that are much worse than the Mom's you are talking about.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

2truths1lie wrote:So what's the goal here. Is it to torment and harass these moms to get them to stop posting videos on YouTube. I mean and then what would you guys do. Is it to harass them so much that it gets to them so bad that they take their own lives. Will you guys be giving each other virtual high fives if that happens. Do you even know who's comments you are agreeing with you could be egging on a someone with major psychological issues that goes off and hunts these moms down and does something to harm them or their families all because you are agreeing with them and pushing them and giving them more reason to do it. It's obvious some of these people here are not mentally stable. Why are you guys backing them up. There are rumors that a couple of you are actually men that like kids. And found your way into a mommy group. You guys could be high fiving people that are much worse than the Mom's you are talking about.
Britney , you mad girl??

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That’s why it’s here...they KNOW it’s a gossip site. They don’t have to come here to read, and if they do then they are responsible for how it makes them feel. If they are that psychologically fragile they need to get off social media and get with a psychiatrist.

And sickos watch their videos because they put their kids out there naked in the tub, changing diapers with privates showing, and all in all exploiting them.

Last edited by JennaLuvBug on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

2truths1lie wrote:So what's the goal here. Is it to torment and harass these moms to get them to stop posting videos on YouTube. I mean and then what would you guys do. Is it to harass them so much that it gets to them so bad that they take their own lives. Will you guys be giving each other virtual high fives if that happens. Do you even know who's comments you are agreeing with you could be egging on a someone with major psychological issues that goes off and hunts these moms down and does something to harm them or their families all because you are agreeing with them and pushing them and giving them more reason to do it. It's obvious some of these people here are not mentally stable. Why are you guys backing them up. There are rumors that a couple of you are actually men that like kids. And found your way into a mommy group. You guys could be high fiving people that are much worse than the Mom's you are talking about.

How old are u? Where’s the proof that we are men that like kids? That’s a pretty wild accusation

Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur

JennaLuvBug wrote:That’s why it’s here...they KNOW it’s a gossip site. They don’t have to come here to read, and if they do then they are responsible for how it makes them feel. If they are that psychologically fragile they need to get off social media and get with a psychiatrist.

It's not just here tho. It's on all their social media. Jesus one of you guys keeps making insta accounts and videos just for harassment. That's not just keeping it on a gossip site.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Do we know Ean is working though? He flopped between jobs like they were just handing them out. I try to stay neutral when it comes to the custody. Everyone says ohh he works. I’m sorry, that’s not an excuse when your children are placed in danger by Britney on a daily basis. I personally don’t think he can be bothered. He did all that and was “super dad” when he was around because he had OCD in terms of the cleaning, and the bathing and playing with kids was “something to do”. Although he was present in the making of the kids, he didn’t want them and it’s showing now.

Exactly!! I never saw him take all the kids out by himself besides the playground and it was only Nolan like once in a blue. I think he has that mindset that he works so he gets to come home and do nothing just like David’s uselesss ass. All he did on his spare time was play video games, the occasional get together with his buddies and do god knows what in his garage/work station. Like when did he ever plan a day out just him and the kids. He always looks like that to me, i remember an old video where he was like “get me a water” “go get me a water” and she would get up and get it idk just the way that he said it gave me those vibes

I just can’t get behind the “oh he works all the time he can’t have the kids”. What if Britney also had a real 9-5? If my husband an I split we both work full time the same hours and day, so then what? We would have to figure out our own childcare. Working all the time isn’t an excuse to not try and get your kids. It’s not supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be about the kids.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

How old are u? Where’s the proof that we are men that like kids? That’s a pretty wild accusation

I think it’s Keith or britney upset about the video... Britney/Keith meet karma! ImageImageImage

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2truths1lie wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:That’s why it’s here...they KNOW it’s a gossip site. They don’t have to come here to read, and if they do then they are responsible for how it makes them feel. If they are that psychologically fragile they need to get off social media and get with a psychiatrist.

It's not just here tho. It's on all their social media. Jesus one of you guys keeps making insta accounts and videos just for harassment. That's not just keeping it on a gossip site.
Well one, that’s not me so I can’t be responsible for what other adults do. I keep it here. So flying in and saying you guys!! That’s not me, it’s not my business. So before you come in generalizing getwith the person you wanna talk to. I’m sure most of us are only on here.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And anything I have said is just that, speculation. If I read something about myself that isn’t true I keep it moving. Just like you came in here accusing people of being men, I’m not a man so it didn’t bother me.

Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur

People were discussing it on another site. They showed someone's youtube account that was harassing people on one of the videos you guys made and the person's playlist was all about young kids kissing each other. Everything was related to kids and their first time kissing and whatever. It was disgusting.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”