BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

2truths1lie wrote:So what's the goal here. Is it to torment and harass these moms to get them to stop posting videos on YouTube. I mean and then what would you guys do. Is it to harass them so much that it gets to them so bad that they take their own lives. Will you guys be giving each other virtual high fives if that happens. Do you even know who's comments you are agreeing with you could be egging on a someone with major psychological issues that goes off and hunts these moms down and does something to harm them or their families all because you are agreeing with them and pushing them and giving them more reason to do it. It's obvious some of these people here are not mentally stable. Why are you guys backing them up. There are rumors that a couple of you are actually men that like kids. And found your way into a mommy group. You guys could be high fiving people that are much worse than the Mom's you are talking about.
Well when Britney herself said that she googled that girl...she opened the door for ppl to do the same for her and look what was found out about her dad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

You guys is not me. Stop generalizing everyone in this group. Stop harassing me.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

2truths1lie wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:
2truths1lie wrote:So what's the goal here. Is it to torment and harass these moms to get them to stop posting videos on YouTube. I mean and then what would you guys do. Is it to harass them so much that it gets to them so bad that they take their own lives. Will you guys be giving each other virtual high fives if that happens. Do you even know who's comments you are agreeing with you could be egging on a someone with major psychological issues that goes off and hunts these moms down and does something to harm them or their families all because you are agreeing with them and pushing them and giving them more reason to do it. It's obvious some of these people here are not mentally stable. Why are you guys backing them up. There are rumors that a couple of you are actually men that like kids. And found your way into a mommy group. You guys could be high fiving people that are much worse than the Mom's you are talking about.

How old are u? Where’s the proof that we are men that like kids? That’s a pretty wild accusation

People were discussing it on another site. They showed someone's youtube account that was harassing people on one of the videos you guys made and the person's playlist was all about young kids kissing each other. Everything was related to kids and their first time kissing and whatever. It was disgusting.
What on earth are you talking about?? Can a mod please check this persons IP.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:And anything I have said is just that, speculation. If I read something about myself that isn’t true I keep it moving. Just like you came in here accusing people of being men, I’m not a man so it didn’t bother me.

Thank you! Britney is the classic “dish it but can’t take it” person. Don’t act big and bad online googling ppls personal information but then when it’s done to you it’s a huge injustice, you’re ready to “call lawyers” and are worried about your kids safety, it doesn’t work that way!! That’s why ppl are coming for her...is it ok....ehh she opened up that door when she wanted to brag online saying “what you can find out about a person with a quick google search” well look what was found out about her dad....another reason why ppl think she steals money....something else that doesn’t add up

Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What is your purpose of coming here? As you asked us... you come in here addressing he whole group with ridiculous accusations and then proceed to accuse us of harassment. Maybe you are only meaning to address one person? I don’t know but you can’t sit here and accuse the whole group of harassment when you literally just came in here and did the same to us.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:And anything I have said is just that, speculation. If I read something about myself that isn’t true I keep it moving. Just like you came in here accusing people of being men, I’m not a man so it didn’t bother me.

Thank you! Britney is the classic “dish it but can’t take it” person. Don’t act big and bad online googling ppls personal information but then when it’s done to you it’s a huge injustice, you’re ready to “call lawyers” and are worried about your kids safety, it doesn’t work that way!! That’s why ppl are coming for her...is it ok....ehh she opened up that door when she wanted to brag online saying “what you can find out about a person with a quick google search” well look what was found out about her dad....another reason why ppl think she steals money....something else that doesn’t add up

ImageImageImageImage

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s stupid. Afraid people know the city you live in but will give a strange man from a dating site her address. She better be glad he wasn’t a killer.. does she not watch dateline or 60 minutes.

Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hugs_n_btches »

JennaLuvBug wrote:You guys is not me. Stop generalizing everyone in this group. Stop harassing me.

Jenna you just said if you read something about yourself that isn't true you keep it moving but you keep talking Jenna or is it Jim...hmm
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

2truths1lie wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:You guys is not me. Stop generalizing everyone in this group. Stop harassing me.

Jenna you just said if you read something about yourself that isn't true you keep it moving but you keep talking Jenna or is it Jim...hmm
Omg Jenna ImageImageImageImageImage girl I’ll let you handle this

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

ytmdlurker wrote:
badenglisch wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:For anyone who wants to hear Brittany pronounce her real name go to this video:

Go to 12:28 in the video.

She says she was named after a pair of pants. A brand called Brittania. Then she pronounces her name.

Lol she was doomed from the start to be a boring britch. Named after a pair of pants LOL
Her explanation was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. No one says brit-tan-ny like that, enunciating the middle syllable. Stuuuuuupid

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Lmao right!! Who says Bri-ta-nee?! That was so strange!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Just FYI, Brittany is a French region and it is indeed pronounced Bri-ta-nee.
"Brittany (/ˈbrɪtəni/; French: Bretagne [bʁətaɲ]" dixit Wikipedia...

For me, Brittany is totally different than Britney, I would never pronounce Britney when reading "Brittany", then again... I am French and she could not anticipate French People mispronouncing her name when she chose her channel's name...

(Is it bad that I registered just to give my own 2 cents about Brittany/Britney debate ???)
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im sure. I’m Jenna. But my grand father him died last year of cancer, and my FIL Jim killed himself in May, so what you got left?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:

It’s stupid. Afraid people know the city you live in but will give a strange man from a dating site her address. She better be glad he wasn’t a killer.. does she not watch dateline or 60 minutes.

Thank you!!! You’re not worried about your kids safety when you do this mess. She’s ridiculous the fact that she has people praising her relationship and the “bond” Frank has with the kids makes me wanna vomit.
Remember when she became friends with the subscriber from France? She literally met her online and when she came to the US on vacation she slept over Britney house!! Like who does that shit?! You dk this girl from a whole in the wall.

Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hugs_n_btches »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Image

Im sure. I’m Jenna. But my grand father him died last year of cancer, and my FIL Jim killed himself in May, so what you got left?

Sure,Jan..I mean Jim
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Hey great advice!!!! If you don’t like that we aren’t kissing Britney’s as* than don’t come on here!! Go worship her on her channel because she loves that. Go be a party pooper somewhere else. You aren’t being forced to read here.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thank you! Britney is the classic “dish it but can’t take it” person. Don’t act big and bad online googling ppls personal information but then when it’s done to you it’s a huge injustice, you’re ready to “call lawyers” and are worried about your kids safety, it doesn’t work that way!! That’s why ppl are coming for her...is it ok....ehh she opened up that door when she wanted to brag online saying “what you can find out about a person with a quick google search” well look what was found out about her dad....another reason why ppl think she steals money....something else that doesn’t add up

Thank you!!! You’re not worried about your kids safety when you do this mess. She’s ridiculous the fact that she has people praising her relationship and the “bond” Frank has with the kids makes me wanna vomit.
Remember when she became friends with the subscriber from France? She literally met her online and when she came to the US on vacation she slept over Britney house!! Like who does that shit?! You dk this girl from a whole in the wall.

She’s stupid. Then has someone on here harassing everyone. Notice I have answered the questions I can, but then they fly off the wall with accusations? I can’t talk with the uneducated, that just throw insults, DM me if you wanna have an adult conversation ...I had to pull a britney... BLOCK.

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Can we go back to birtney
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wonder if she's going to address that video about her dad because that's pretty wild.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Who keeps making all these videos!? Lol

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Britxo wrote:Who keeps making all these videos!? Lol

The credits on the first one mentioned the discord so I would assume someone over there. They won't let me in so I have no idea
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When was this found out about Keith’s charges? That’s wild af...that cannot be a coincidence.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”