• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:13 pm

wildFlower14 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/95d8348e5216926f7443d464d71275b5.png[/img]
Oh she extra mad someone said it was easy to make . Her minions are defending her hard calling it art


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure she was already a bitch hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1338 times
Been thanked: 1031 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Panda714 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Lol now they’re trying to tear at a makeup artist who said it would be easy enough to make yourself

I mean...how does she think it’s super hard? It’s literally just painting lines that already exist

Yea time management wise it might be difficult but actual labor wise it isn’t

Also people keep saying “if it’s so easy why don’t you make one” honestly it’s because it’s tacky redneck yardwaste that’s why. People aren’t making them for themselves because they don’t WANT one
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5510 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 pm

wildFlower14 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/95d8348e5216926f7443d464d71275b5.png[/img]
Oh she extra mad someone said it was easy to make . Her minions are defending her hard calling it art


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"while being a mother"? WTF does that have to do with it? She's such a devoted, involved mother. Why doesn't she give the kids some paint brushes? They can "help"!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15924
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 89106 times
Been thanked: 75607 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:She asked what someone would pay for the pallet flag. News flash Tayler they are easy to make [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/718c18224b8b150ed8c5694adac4cc4f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Why does she ask these questions if she gets all pissy when people are honest. She should post a caveat: "only sucking up allowed".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How is that piece of junk not easy to make? All she did was paint a freaking pallet! My four year old nephew could do that! And it looked like crap, completely disproportionate like that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3340 times
Been thanked: 6304 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby lily1995 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:54 am

lmmomSD wrote:
wildFlower14 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/95d8348e5216926f7443d464d71275b5.png[/img]
Oh she extra mad someone said it was easy to make . Her minions are defending her hard calling it art


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"while being a mother"? WTF does that have to do with it? She's such a devoted, involved mother. Why doesn't she give the kids some paint brushes? They can "help"!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It’s sad that she’ll spend time slapping paint on shit to try and make a quick buck but won’t do crafts with the kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lily1995
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 764 times
Been thanked: 4055 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mythix » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 am

He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

Welcome to the real world- where your feelings don't mean shit and the amount of kids you have isn't an excuse.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Mythix
Amateur
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:07 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:35 am

Mythix wrote:He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

Welcome to the real world- where your feelings don't mean shit and the amount of kids you have isn't an excuse.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
I will agree with you in an extend. But no. A world where someone's feelings mean shit isn't the norm. That is a cruel mindset. Tayler shouldn't accept not being pat on the back yet she should actually try and toughen up slightly but not accept what you say. Being mistreated isn't a norm nor should be. In general I mean. Tayler has zero tolerance on critism for sure and she should work in that since she wants to do crafts. Handmade items take time to be better but she only does them to gain money. That won't take her far. If she doesn't like to create....
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 311 times
Been thanked: 1095 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mythix » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:39 am

SilverLady01 wrote:
Mythix wrote:He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

Welcome to the real world- where your feelings don't mean shit and the amount of kids you have isn't an excuse.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
I will agree with you in an extend. But no. A world where someone's feelings mean shit isn't the norm. That is a cruel mindset. Tayler shouldn't accept not being pat on the back yet she should actually try and toughen up slightly but not accept what you say. Being mistreated isn't a norm nor should be. In general I mean. Tayler has zero tolerance on critism for sure and she should work in that since she wants to do crafts. Handmade items take time to be better but she only does them to gain money. That won't take her far. If she doesn't like to create....
Ah I think you misunderstood me just a bit, or I worded it wrong.

What I meant was that she needs to stop expecting people to ladle out praise just because she's a sensitive little snowflake ("your feelings don't mean shit")

Although I disagree with you a bit. Being mistreated is actually the norm in the world and that's why the phrase is "life is cruel/unfair" and not " life is brilliant and its rare to come across someone who's an asshole".

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Mythix
Amateur
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:07 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby twomommies » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:39 am

georgiapeach19 wrote:It's not "easy" but you can do it in a hour[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/3883ad1970e512f9999d13b8ace0bf26.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Where I live pretty much every house has one of these but in different designs that are the flag and it might not even take some people a whole hour. Plus she needs to add in what kind of paint she's using because it can't be something that washes off in the rain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 110044 times
Been thanked: 8238 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Postby Panda714 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:57 am

twomommies wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:It's not "easy" but you can do it in a hour

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Where I live pretty much every house has one of these but in different designs that are the flag and it might not even take some people a whole hour. Plus she needs to add in what kind of paint she's using because it can't be something that washes off in the rain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


Not to mention if the wood isn’t properly treated it’ll get destroyed in the weather
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5510 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby gypsophila » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:00 am

Scavenged (stolen?) pallet wood is nasty ass stuff. Also, Tayler, you know what kills time and provides a little income? Getting a JOB!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1132 times
Been thanked: 3283 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 pm

The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 19734 times
Been thanked: 6593 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Postby Panda714 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:09 pm

spillingthetea wrote:The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


I creeped on your makeup account a little and just wanted to say you do some awesome work!
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5510 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby leem91 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Maybe I'm reaching but with the girls birthday, she has always changed her profile pictures to her in the hospital with them & posted some heartfelt message. I haven't seen her do that with Jakoby. You obviously don't have to Express your love for your children all over social media but it just kind of bugs me that she does that for the girls and not him.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1674 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Bsveach15 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm

She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 1317 times
Been thanked: 4109 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Bsveach15 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 pm

And being a mom is “stupid”.

Well no one made you have FOUR kids, Jan.

She’s probably losing her shit now that summer is here and she has to watch her own damn kids everyday.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 1317 times
Been thanked: 4109 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby lucycat732 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


And she referred to herself as "nice" and "quiet". She's so deluded. And also, yes, I agree that most parents think their kids are assholes from time to time, but the difference is that they don't say it within fucking earshot of their kids. They are going to grow up with terrible self-esteem issues if she keeps telling them what a burden they are.
lucycat732
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 576 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mpinks_ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Sooo is it not Jakobys birthday today? Is she seriously sitting in her yard talking about how much she just “doesn’t like her kids sometimes”...
ON HER SONS BIRTHDAY?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 757 times
Been thanked: 1334 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby georgiapeach19 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Will say fuck and motherfucker in front of her kids but won't say asshole?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 1106 times
Been thanked: 998 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I DIIIEDDDDD. Her whole little rant...and to say "normal" moms have days where they don't lile their kids. I think I'm pretty normal, but would NEVER FUCKING SAY I DON'T LIKE MY KID. I don't always like her BEHAVIOR but to just say "I don't like my kids" is awful.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 1042 times
Been thanked: 547 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Panda714 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Looks like Chuckie and his supposedly pregnant girlfriend broke up

I give it three months before Tayler’s “trying to make her family work”

I can’t help but wonder if Tayler has some undiagnosed depression and/or she’s been diagnosed but refuses to medicate. Being a mom is stressful especially with multiple children but I mean...c’mon Tay you LITERALLY asked for this

To be completely honest I think where she screwed herself was having the first three so close together because Alesana was just barely if not even two by the time she was pregnant with Amity. So they were still FAIRLY easy age wise and she didn’t truly understand how much harder/expensive it would get until well after she already had three

Like obviously there’s not much she could do about it now but I can understand and respect the less than wise decisions made in one’s youth...and then there’s Amity where she damn sure knew better
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5510 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby funkycat123 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:03 pm

She looked way older than she is in her Insta rant. Like mid 30s. Yikes.
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 5849 times
Been thanked: 2847 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Panda714 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


I creeped on your makeup account a little and just wanted to say you do some awesome work!


Aww thank you! Glad you like it. I never intended to put my personal life out here but it honestly bothered me a lot specially because I have supported her in the past


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 19734 times
Been thanked: 6593 times

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby HubertCumberdale » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/1a5461a32e920429bd461229c7653dfb.jpg[/img]
never got the chance yesterday? but you got the chance to rant on your story? okay... lol

Edit to add commentary: the way this is written makes me feel like we’re in high school, the use of her emojis and using abbreviations instead of actual words. this entire post was about her as a “mother” rather about Jakoby. Like what this a birthday post or a tayler can’t function without daily asspats post??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HubertCumberdale
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby gypsophila » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:16 am

"Upmost respect." LOL. Read a damn book Tayler. She's raising 4 kids who only know how to live off welfare, never go anywhere, and have different men traipsing in and out of their lives frequently. They have never seen her in an successful adult relationship. Same with their father. Where are the kids going to magically get the values she says she espouses? Dream big Tayler. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1132 times
Been thanked: 3283 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Tayler Tragedy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement