BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Do we know Ean is working though? He flopped between jobs like they were just handing them out. I try to stay neutral when it comes to the custody. Everyone says ohh he works. I’m sorry, that’s not an excuse when your children are placed in danger by Britney on a daily basis. I personally don’t think he can be bothered. He did all that and was “super dad” when he was around because he had OCD in terms of the cleaning, and the bathing and playing with kids was “something to do”. Although he was present in the making of the kids, he didn’t want them and it’s showing now.

If my husband had a strange woman off a dating site around my kids off the bat, one that won’t meet me. My kids safety would be the most important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really think EAN has the OCD? Britney just threw away a $350 rug because of a drop of milk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

toomuchsalt wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Do we know Ean is working though? He flopped between jobs like they were just handing them out. I try to stay neutral when it comes to the custody. Everyone says ohh he works. I’m sorry, that’s not an excuse when your children are placed in danger by Britney on a daily basis. I personally don’t think he can be bothered. He did all that and was “super dad” when he was around because he had OCD in terms of the cleaning, and the bathing and playing with kids was “something to do”. Although he was present in the making of the kids, he didn’t want them and it’s showing now.

If my husband had a strange woman off a dating site around my kids off the bat, one that won’t meet me. My kids safety would be the most important.

You really think EAN has the OCD? Britney just threw away a $350 rug because of a drop of milk.

No britney threw the rug because she wanted a new one. I remember in a Q&A they said he was way more neat than britney. She said more or less he’s the one who got her to be that way.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I’m curious if Brit would let ean come play with the kids before bed if he got out early one day and frank was there.. or is frank on daddy duty?

That is so wrong. I don’t care how many kids your gf has you back the fuck off. You’re not there to help her or play daddy! Get to know each other!!!! I bet Brit likes the help (who wouldn’t) but not from a complete stranger...I mean come on..are you that selfish that you couldn’t hang out with frank on the weekends ean has the kids? What was the rush if you were randomly on match??? She makes me sick.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:When was this found out about Keith’s charges? That’s wild af...that cannot be a coincidence.

Who knows because the ig story popped up yesterday right? And the video today?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

So let me get this straight. That video is saying the $1100 extra went to pay off someone kieth owed money to.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I could of sworn his charges came up here a long, long, time ago? Do any old-heads remember?

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

How did I miss him calling someone see you next Tuesday? Now we know where’s Brittany gets her classy..I mean trashiness from. Karma is a _________.

Why did he use a British flag in that message? It looks like it could read BRIT see you next Tuesday haha

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Remember when it used to be classy to date someone and wait a couple of months before you have sex. And here’s Britney meeting someone and starting to date and already putting him on daddy duties less than 2 months into dating. I would think you date for a couple of months, then get more serious, THEN meet the kids after like a year of dating. How do you know you guys will work only after 2 months? That’s so sad for her kids

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

toomuchsalt wrote:

i think they both did to some extent. Remember ean rolling out a bunch of paper when the kids were gonna paint and his color coded garage lol. Ean is definitely anal about something britney is just more so a shopaholic who needs to buy new all the time
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:

i think they both did to some extent. Remember ean rolling out a bunch of paper when the kids were gonna paint and his color coded garage lol. Ean is definitely anal about something britney is just more so a shopaholic who needs to buy new all the time
Omg I literally cringed at that like literally papered and taped down the entire table AND they had sleeve length smocks on. His garage area was spotless, his rags were folded and color coded like I’ve never seen that before. I think when Harlow turned 1 and they gave her a cupcake we was freaking out that she would drop it too.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Britney likes things clean but mostly just likes new things. I think Ean was the clean one.

Brit when she used to stay home all day at the townhome would let dishes pile up, and toys lay all around the floor all day. But she always cleaned before Ean got home.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

PenelopeG wrote:Remember when it used to be classy to date someone and wait a couple of months before you have sex. And here’s Britney meeting someone and starting to date and already putting him on daddy duties less than 2 months into dating. I would think you date for a couple of months, then get more serious, THEN meet the kids after like a year of dating. How do you know you guys will work only after 2 months? That’s so sad for her kids

Sex after a few months?

Not unless you've gotten married in those few months because sexual intercourse should only be done for procreation after marriage.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:You really think EAN has the OCD? Britney just threw away a $350 rug because of a drop of milk.

Omg I literally cringed at that like literally papered and taped down the entire table AND they had sleeve length smocks on. His garage area was spotless, his rags were folded and color coded like I’ve never seen that before. I think when Harlow turned 1 and they gave her a cupcake we was freaking out that she would drop it too.

yeah kind of funny lol imagine trying to keep a house spotless to his liking. My gosh i’d go crazy thank God my husband isnt like that... i’d like him to be a bit cleaner though because i have the opposite problem
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

OhHiImSam wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:Remember when it used to be classy to date someone and wait a couple of months before you have sex. And here’s Britney meeting someone and starting to date and already putting him on daddy duties less than 2 months into dating. I would think you date for a couple of months, then get more serious, THEN meet the kids after like a year of dating. How do you know you guys will work only after 2 months? That’s so sad for her kids

Sex after a few months?

Not unless you've gotten married in those few months because sexual intercourse should only be done for procreation after marriage.
only for procreation after marriage?? Sorry im all about waiting and marriage but people have sex for more reasons than making kids FYI
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

Sex after a few months?

only for procreation after marriage?? Sorry im all about waiting and marriage but people have sex for more reasons than making kids FYI

If you’re Brittany, you only have sex for procreation BEFORE marriage.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Frank’s child Lmaoo jk btw [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... dfcd39.png[/img]

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

Sex after a few months?

Not according to The Bible.
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Britney just posted a picture of Carlow on her insta story. Poor Carlo looks just like Chucky

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea i literally said “eww” when i saw that pic of Harlow. Which is mean. I think i just hate Britney so much now that it’s making me hate her kids too which is fucked up ifs not their fault their mother is a dick drunk thot

babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama1 »

2truths1lie wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Image

Im sure. I’m Jenna. But my grand father him died last year of cancer, and my FIL Jim killed himself in May, so what you got left?

Sure,Jan..I mean Jim
ARE YOU FOR REAL?! Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”