Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by catabelle »

ThisGirlIsCray wrote:
Kmdins wrote:
ThisGirlIsCray wrote:Speaking of no marriage on the horizon, has anyone noticed that she wears a wedding band? I have noticed it for a long time. I always wanted to ask if anyone ever noticed. What are your thoughts on that?
From what I know she got that ring after she had Jackson! So it’s Jackson’s ring i guess.
What does that mean? It's just a regular ring that she wears with her engagement ring to look like a wedding band? SO WEIRD!
and noooo landon ring of course :)
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Such a cute vlog today. For everyone saying the kids don’t have play dates did you hear Keren mention a friend of the boys left her baby doll there. And they had a healthy tray of snacks. Just the four of them today in the vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was kind of wondering if the doll isn’t from a play date, but maybe they bought it for their unborn baby girl. because Khoa seemed weirded out that they boys were playing with a doll. and I think if they had a play date a few days ago, they would’ve mentioned it the day of even if they didn’t show it.

I’m also not convinced they eat healthy or enough based on 2 ‘healthy’ vlogs in a row.
come on. you can’t be that naïve.
I never said any of that. I said it was a cute vlog and they had a healthy tray of snacks and a friend left her baby doll. Nice try trying to make up something I never said.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

What’s discord is that where everybody has gone? I hardly watch them anymore, I usually just come here to read the drama
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

queentee20 wrote:JUNE 14 2018 VLOG COMMENTS
-Our Kids Practice For Baby Number 3!

-Krackel says she has a gift for Khoa but it turns into an ad for Dollar Shave Club.
-We learn that Khoa doesn’t really wash his body. So both K&K are stanky. KKandBoyIStinkToday!
-Keren plants some stuff into ugly pots, seriously if you live in Orlando RUN. She really shouldn’t be decorating shit.
-Keren ordered some expensive chairs which leads Khoa to count the chairs in their house, they have 31 seats and he’s PISSED. He’s done with her shit, he actually gets mad and leaves lol.
-Keren bought a carpet for the outside, oh boy..
-The vlog ends with Landon and Jackson fighting and throwing the baby.
-Vlog was a 10 out of 10 for I don’t even care anymore...
Thanks for the recap girl, the one above you is a whole book
foreverunlovednaynay

Unread post by foreverunlovednaynay »

catabelle wrote:“Our Kids Practice For Baby Number 3! (Adorable Reaction)” recap
- teaser is Khoa building patio chairs
- Opening clip is kerens awkwardly colored face with yucky yellow coverup splashed weirdly over her red spots
- Sponsored by Five Dollar Shave Club. She “got” him this for father’s day, it’s a box with a bunch of men’s grooming products like shaving cream, shower gel etc. Khoa says he’s grateful it because he “showers every morning” but now he will “definitely be smelling a little better because... I didn’t really wash my body before... TMI... but... this smells amazing!” then they show everything in the box. Really bad acting here. Khoa starts undressing to get in the shower right then & there.
- She says, “I’m gonna go get the baby” and I assumed she meant Landon but... no... Jackson...
- They’re unboxing closets. Jackson’s actually chatting a little bit. He asks to go in the calf cart. So they go on a ride. Funny cause before he said that I was gonna comment that they’re just using the golf cart as a chair lol
- Cut scene. Jackson says “good morning”. cut. “how are you?... welcome to my channel.”
- Keren and Jackson plant the elephant ears from yesterday. They potted them instead of planting them in ground. Landon is up now. Also ugh can they stop calling each other papa and mama in their stupid voices.
- They call chairs they saw that were $230/each “boujie” as if they don’t spend tons and tons everyday. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t invest in SOME NICE stuff instead of TONS of CHEAP GARBAGE stuff. of course these are target brand (correct me if that’s wrong but i think that brand is target)
- they count how many chairs they have downstairs inside their house and it’s 24. keren says “i like there to always be a spot for me to rest!” and they have more chairs outside.
- Keren made a fruit/veg plate with oreos as well for the kids to snack on. didn’t cut the grapes. of course. they were gonna swim and put he chairs together but it was too hot so khoa puts them together i the living room while keren and the boys play in the pool. the boys throw their snack in the pool. khoa says “don’t mess with my pH levels!” of his precious pool lol
- khoa puts the chairs outside and comments on the instagram worthiness of their corner.
- the boys sit in one of the new chairs. jackson starts kissing landon. L hits J and J goes “LANDON no hitting!” and then L hugs him
- Keren shows more of her recent purchases, shows the new arrangement of the tables and chairs outside. now that they talked about how many chairs they have, i count outside JUST in the patio and... 2 kids rocking chairs, 10 chairs, + the 6 ft bench they just got. literally why. lol
- one of the kids friends left a babydoll at their house the other day. i wonder what friend, from when? Also why wouldn’t they get a doll at all for their boys. seems weird to me. jackson clearly loves the doll. he tries to change its diaper with one of landon’s diapers. landon hugs the baby too.
- khoa says it’s so weird, not sure why? because the doll doesn’t blink i guess? but keren says it doesn’t blink “because it’s a baby doll” and he goes “oh okay” as if he.. didn’t realize it was a doll before lol. such a weird interaction.
- jackson randomly says “Good morning guys” again to the camera even though it’s night
- jackson tucks the baby in and starts seeing twinkle twinkle when keren prompts him to
- ending of the vlog as the boys start fighting over the doll and khoa goes “they’re not ready for a brother or sister!”

girl I don't wanna be rude and appreciate the vlog comments but can you make them shorter haha, meant to be a summary and personally I won't read something that long on a gossip site aha

I already do too much reading essays with my degree, I'm on hol now don't wanna do it
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

califlowers wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... cfa585.png[/img]

another morning of shopping without the kids?? and lol omg the hair wrapped around her face Image
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

chloe6124 wrote:Such a cute vlog today. For everyone saying the kids don’t have play dates did you hear Keren mention a friend of the boys left her baby doll there. And they had a healthy tray of snacks. Just the four of them today in the vlog.

It was probably Skars.. just her lying to make us think it’s a play date.. you fell for it.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

I don’t mean to make them so long, I just type as I watch and the. copy & paste! Sorry guys, I’ll try to keep it shorter next time lol.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

It was probably Skars.. just her lying to make us think it’s a play date.. you fell for it.

So what if it was. It’s still the kids playing with another kid. Does it really matter if it was their cousins. Keren just would of said it’s skars if it was. Lol

califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by califlowers »

catabelle wrote:I don’t mean to make them so long, I just type as I watch and the. copy & paste! Sorry guys, I’ll try to keep it shorter next time lol.
I like them!!!

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

Or Peyton’s I’m sure she considers having either of their cousins over a play date!

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

foreverunlovednaynay wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
foreverunlovednaynay wrote: She said it wasn't the fact they can't afford it or don't want to pay. It's bc she is automatically and for free on her Mom's health insurance from work which covers her and also the kids. She said whilst they are having kids they want to stay on it as that means she is safe and before they get married her and khoa will find a health insurance to cover them all but for now it is easier.

She did say once you're married (on the insurance she has at the moment) she wouldn't be able to carry on on it as it's her Mom's but they want to get having kids out the way so less to worry about.

EDIT: apologies I missed the posts where it was discussed but her Mom's covers her and the kids. Khoa is the only one on different insurance.
If I was self employed and new insurance was going to be outrageous on my own and still had the option of staying on my moms I think I might wait and get married also. I just hope they have protections in place for their assets if one of them passes. It would even be messier with dividing the assets if they broke up and not married. If one of them wanted to get nasty about it.

They're getting married in 2020, I'm sure they'll be okay and aren't planning on dying anytime soon lol
Many people that die young don’t plan on it. That’s why I have a $100,000 life insurance policy I bought at 21. And I don’t believe they’ll actually end up married in 2020. Separated in a year I bet.

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Funny how one of the first things Jackson does is put the baby down for a nap! Wonder where he’s seen that before!!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Jhollar20 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

Or Peyton’s I’m sure she considers having either of their cousins over a play date!

Exactly! Khang and Cici were just there too a few days ago. It’s not wrong to have your cousins over to play obviously, I just wouldn’t consider it a play date. She just wants us to think she’s having baby get togethers.

pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

I know this has been beaten to death but seriously wtf?! Is she so lazy that she can’t even be bothered to rub the yellow foundation to at least cover her entire face?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 882f78.png[/img]

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

catabelle wrote:I don’t mean to make them so long, I just type as I watch and the. copy & paste! Sorry guys, I’ll try to keep it shorter next time lol.
Eh, I like the more detailed recaps. I tend to skip through a lot of their vlogs so it's good for those who want to know what happened but can't stomach watching the full thing :D
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

catabelle wrote:

I was kind of wondering if the doll isn’t from a play date, but maybe they bought it for their unborn baby girl. because Khoa seemed weirded out that they boys were playing with a doll. and I think if they had a play date a few days ago, they would’ve mentioned it the day of even if they didn’t show it.

I’m also not convinced they eat healthy or enough based on 2 ‘healthy’ vlogs in a row.
come on. you can’t be that naïve.
a few vlogs back keren said she needed to buy the boys a baby doll because they were putting diapers on a stuffed animal but idk if she actually did it i haven’t watched today’s vlog yet
califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Completely off topic, but I have an almost two year old getting his 2 year molars and it’s been fucking HELL. He won’t eat or sleep, so we’ve been giving him pediasure and pedialyte to keep him fed(ish) and hydrated. But it’s just been non stop screaming and crying. throwing himself on the floor over absolutely nothing. Please reassure me this is normal and We will get through this because I’m about to pack up my bags and leave Any tips or tricks? Motrin isn’t even helping at this point, he’s just so overly tired everything sets him off

califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the second post after my last one, but I am on the verge of tears. I am stressed and exhausted and I just don’t know what to do anymore. He screams and cries at air.

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

califlowers wrote:Completely off topic, but I have an almost two year old getting his 2 year molars and it’s been fucking HELL. He won’t eat or sleep, so we’ve been giving him pediasure and pedialyte to keep him fed(ish) and hydrated. But it’s just been non stop screaming and crying. throwing himself on the floor over absolutely nothing. Please reassure me this is normal and We will get through this because I’m about to pack up my bags and leave Image Any tips or tricks? Motrin isn’t even helping at this point, he’s just so overly tired everything sets him off

I just got through that with my two year old. Frozen Greek yogurt drops helped a lot since he would chew on them with his molars more than front and switching off with Motrin and Tylenol helped it be a little more bearable. Hope that helps!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”