KKMissedMyChicFilA | KKandBabyJ | Part 33

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by ckks »

califlowers wrote:Completely off topic, but I have an almost two year old getting his 2 year molars and it’s been fucking HELL. He won’t eat or sleep, so we’ve been giving him pediasure and pedialyte to keep him fed(ish) and hydrated. But it’s just been non stop screaming and crying. throwing himself on the floor over absolutely nothing. Please reassure me this is normal and We will get through this because I’m about to pack up my bags and leave Image Any tips or tricks? Motrin isn’t even helping at this point, he’s just so overly tired everything sets him off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t have advice, but I’m going through the same thing with my teething 15 month old. The tantrums are terrible, and his mood swings are insane. I feel you. Hope it gets easier soon.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

notice how when keren asks jackson if he knows what the boxes are the clip cuts and then it happens again when he says the closet lol they aren’t fooling anyone i know he still can’t communicate
ThisGirlIsCray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThisGirlIsCray »

KKMySideBangs(Don't)MakeMeLookSkinny
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

catabelle wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote: She either made it up on the spot or applying more #KerenLogic to the whole thing.

Like which is it? They want to have kids under great insurance, the wedding would have somehow knocked Kern off that insurance, or Khoa wants to go all out so it's somehow easier to have kids before getting married???...What's the point of the insurance if the kids barely see a doctor when they get sick? Great insurance means you'd go see somebody if your kids are running a fever/has the croup/constantly passing illnesses back and forth, and have better medicine on hand than Children's Tylenol.
So weird considering I live in florida and I'm on my parents insurance until I'm 26 yet I'm married with 2 kids..... she's full of shit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i’m on my parents insurance and i’m engaged but waiting to get married because their policy specifies that if i get married before 26 i’m not eligible anymore. so we are waiting until my fiancé finishes school and has a job with insurance since my field of work isn’t the type that has insurance. it might be like that so i don’t want to call BS on it since that is my situation lol
True. Guess I should take into account that all insurances are different

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

KKBangQueenteeAllDay

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

califlowers wrote:Completely off topic, but I have an almost two year old getting his 2 year molars and it’s been fucking HELL. He won’t eat or sleep, so we’ve been giving him pediasure and pedialyte to keep him fed(ish) and hydrated. But it’s just been non stop screaming and crying. throwing himself on the floor over absolutely nothing. Please reassure me this is normal and We will get through this because I’m about to pack up my bags and leave Image Any tips or tricks? Motrin isn’t even helping at this point, he’s just so overly tired everything sets him off

Teething is the worst. You think it's bad when they cut their front teeth, then all is well for a bit until boom! Molars. Nothing from the chemist seemed to work for my daughter either. We tried all the gels and granules. She pretty much lived off cold, soft foods at that point. Anything to cool the gums down. Homemade smoothies were a favourite, especially when they were frozen into lollies. I feel for you though, the whole teething stage is bloody horrendous... and then they go and lose the little buggers to the tooth fairy :(
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

totally OT but just out of curiosity, do any of you vlog or have YT channels? not asking for the links at all cause i’m pretty sure that’s against the rules so i’m really just curious! i know queentee does (right? or am i crazy ..?)
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

KKIsBoringEveryDay

Not sure if someone suggested this title already

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

I always talk crap on the Okbaby thread but one thing i like about kyra is that she actually keeps up with her personal channel. Keren always abandons her personal channel because she has no creative bone in her body. Now i see she’s trying to do a q&a for the channel. *yawn*

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

33 chairs. 33! And they said they wanted a little table and chair set for next to the itty bitty trees, soon they'll have more chairs than godamn IKEA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:33 chairs. 33! And they said they wanted a little table and chair set for next to the itty bitty trees, soon they'll have more chairs than godamn IKEA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
They probably didn’t even count her desk chair, the love sacks, koahs desk chair, or the chair in Landon’s room.

Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

chloe6124 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Such a cute vlog today. For everyone saying the kids don’t have play dates did you hear Keren mention a friend of the boys left her baby doll there. And they had a healthy tray of snacks. Just the four of them today in the vlog.

It was probably Skars.. just her lying to make us think it’s a play date.. you fell for it.

So what if it was. It’s still the kids playing with another kid. Does it really matter if it was their cousins. Keren just would of said it’s skars if it was. Lol

you just come here to defend and say nice things about them? Why??

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

I got kicked out of discord can someone send me the link please???

califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by califlowers »

Faith06 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote: It was probably Skars.. just her lying to make us think it’s a play date.. you fell for it.

So what if it was. It’s still the kids playing with another kid. Does it really matter if it was their cousins. Keren just would of said it’s skars if it was. Lol

Honestly, she says both positive and negative things on here. i think she remains pretty neutral and i think she might just be a generally nice person haha

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Why put together the chairs on your new workbench (or even clear out a space in the garage), when you can do it on your nice carpet and tile floor and maybe scratch shit up?
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

prbeca wrote:
foreverunlovednaynay wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Does anyone know though if there is an age restriction. Here in MA insurance covers up till age 25 idk if it makes a difference since keren has kids but just wondering.

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Faith06 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote: It was probably Skars.. just her lying to make us think it’s a play date.. you fell for it.

What Ive been wondering also. It’s not even the positive things she said, it’s how it’s said. EX “for all you who’ve been saying they don’t get healthy meals or play dates”

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

So let me get this straight. Corinna goes to the mall and begs Keren to get friendship rings. Not just any friendship rings, but cartier. Khoa wont let Keren, so Corinna buys herself one and says Keren will buy one someday. I felt funny about that because in all honesty, K&K have probably spent just about that on Corinna. The $500 ring, the multiple dinners out everytime she visits, all of the merch. I guess I thought for just a min that Corinna was going to treat her.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by chloe6124 »

califlowers wrote:
Faith06 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: So what if it was. It’s still the kids playing with another kid. Does it really matter if it was their cousins. Keren just would of said it’s skars if it was. Lol

Honestly, she says both positive and negative things on here. i think she remains pretty neutral and i think she might just be a generally nice person haha

This. If I feel they are doing something horrible I will say it. Like putting the kids on a paddle board in the ocean without life vests. That was dumb and bordered on child endangerment. But I sure am not going to make stuff up and rag on them about stuff I have no clue about. I see 15 minutes of their day. You can’t know everything about them in 15 minutes. I understand this site is to make fun of people. But sometimes it goes way to far.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

I'll just leave this here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”