DailyBores (Part 104)

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy got her Botox freshened up, didn't she? Her forehead doesn't move in her instastories. And is she getting braces or Invisalign? She posted a picture of herself getting a mold done of her upper teeth.
Keep fixing up the outside, Missy. It won't make you happy.
At least she’s trying.
Lost some weight, taking care of her skin, fixing her teeth (which I didn’t see a problem with, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).
She’s also taking on a more involved role in their “business”. She’s filming (and editing) her own videos and I think she’s the driving force behind the podcast.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was preparing for a future as a divorcée. Image

At the very least, she’s now actively contributing to their financial future. Which is more than we can say for some other YouTube moms (*cough*Katie*cough*).

If it pans out (and she doesn’t lose interest), they have essentially doubled their earning power. Two channels putting out nearly identical content that is already successful for them? Easy money. And since YouTube is so fickle and long term success isn’t guaranteed, taking advantage of what works now and exploiting the hell out of it is good business sense.

I’m not a fan of their content. It’s childish fluff. But you can’t deny that they’ve been very business wise. I’d say they’re even better at this YouTube thing than Shay Carl was. Shay got lucky. He got in early, made the right connections and made one good deal. He was never business savvy or cunning like Bryan is, who largely did it all on his own, without scandal.
If/when YouTube dries up for them, I think he’ll be able to keep hustling somewhere.
:roll:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

“Everything is so royal here guys”. What an idiot. These rooms aren’t anything special. Bryan made it sound like they were staying in one of the turrets. Just a room in a tower like everyone else!
So is her channel going to tAke over their old content? Wonder how long they can keep it up? This is older footage that they’ve shown on IG.

Can really tell she’s had Botox again in this video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Why is he wearing a t-shirt that says "Gemini"?
Isn't his birthday in January?

And yes, 100% agree that he is a major league douchebag for that tweet, but for having the temerity to tag Kesha. He posted some instastory about how "crazy" she is. I wanna smack him. I'm sorry. I'm a broken record. I will try to control my loathing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Gemini is the name of Macklemore's newest album.. i <3 him lol
Ahhhh, ok. I like Macklemore too. Just not up on album names. We have Kesha's new one on permanent rotation in the CD changer if my car, and I couldn't possibly tell you the name of it. Love her new song about how she's going to hunt the guy down if he cheats, though.
Yeah, like Mr Homophobic is a big Macklemore fan, except for "Pop Some Tags". He's just trying to be cool.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Missy got her Botox freshened up, didn't she? Her forehead doesn't move in her instastories. And is she getting braces or Invisalign? She posted a picture of herself getting a mold done of her upper teeth.
Keep fixing up the outside, Missy. It won't make you happy.
At least she’s trying.
Lost some weight, taking care of her skin, fixing her teeth (which I didn’t see a problem with, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).
She’s also taking on a more involved role in their “business”. She’s filming (and editing) her own videos and I think she’s the driving force behind the podcast.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was preparing for a future as a divorcée. Image

At the very least, she’s now actively contributing to their financial future. Which is more than we can say for some other YouTube moms (*cough*Katie*cough*).

If it pans out (and she doesn’t lose interest), they have essentially doubled their earning power. Two channels putting out nearly identical content that is already successful for them? Easy money. And since YouTube is so fickle and long term success isn’t guaranteed, taking advantage of what works now and exploiting the hell out of it is good business sense.

I’m not a fan of their content. It’s childish fluff. But you can’t deny that they’ve been very business wise. I’d say they’re even better at this YouTube thing than Shay Carl was. Shay got lucky. He got in early, made the right connections and made one good deal. He was never business savvy or cunning like Bryan is, who largely did it all on his own, without scandal.
If/when YouTube dries up for them, I think he’ll be able to keep hustling somewhere.
She's done how many of these "new," vlogs? She's "redone" her channel many times and always gets bored within a week. If she keeps it up, _then_ I will give her credit for contributing to their income. Because except for birthing the boys (which let's be honest, are the only reason people watch them), all she has done is _spend_ the money. A new Sub Zero refrigerator because her milk wasn't cold enough. A Caddy because she had to miss ONE hair appointment. A horse. Botox. Extensions, trips to Hawaii "with the girls"....
Sorry. I've just seen too many "I'm taking my channel in a new direction!" vlogs from her to believe it until I see a week or two worth.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 964289.png[/img]

What y’all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 964289.png[/img]

What y’all think?

I think that if the delivery person hadn’t mentioned her kids were fans, and they just randomly said “OMG, we LOVE you guys! What a coincidence!”, he’d be practically oozing grandiosity.

I DO think it was WILDLY unprofessional for the driver to do what she did, but if he tries to get her fired, it makes him a massive douche.
:roll:
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Well I’m pretty sure it’s against policy for them to do that so if they get fired it’s their fault. Uber eats and other similar services specifically have a policy that the driver can’t have anyone else with them while working especially not children. Hope it was worth losing their job ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boo hoo.

I can see his point, but then again,this is the same guy who swears that they can't take Ollie to the park because he gets swarmed. Wich I don't believe for a minute. Oh, and who says that his Uber driver "followed" them and ate "their" appetizer-- as if the server had nothing to do with that.

If they didn't put themselves out there on the internet, and be so very public with their lives, this wouldn't happen. And apparently it's the only time it has... Or he would have said something before for sure. God, what a diva he's becoming.

Edit: I agree it was unprofessional. But he's such a DICK. It's hard to feel badly.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 964289.png[/img]

What y’all think?

I think that’s the risk they’re taking by putting all of their business out there for the world to see. If they didn’t want people to show up like this to their house then they shouldn’t show their house on the internet, and shouldn’t divulge all of the information they have to complete strangers (like their last names!)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I wonder how he reacted to the girls when they were actually at the door?? Did he tell them it wasn't cool and cause a scene or did he amuse the fans and take pics ect? "omg you guys are so sweet??" That's what i would like to know.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

How can anyone make it through a single video of theirs anymore? They are so painful to watch.
I do feel like it is wildly inappropriate for a delivery person to bring their kids to their home. Who in their right mind would think that’s okay?? Did they expect Bryan to welcome them with open arms and invite them in?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PS.. i agree the driver was in the wrong by taking the kids there, but i still want to know what Bryan's reaction to their face was.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I’d like to know the whole story. There’s a picture of missy and Finn with a fan/ young girl. Interesting that Bryan posted his rant after missy got some attention.

Why get doordash? She was out and couldn’t pick up food? Bryan couldn’t get food? They couldn’t go out? Lazy and strange. I wouldn’t put anything past Bryan the attention whore.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

All I want to know is if they were able to get the food bags in the door with Bryan's GIANT head in the way!! Mr Ego has first world problems - and of course he had to put DOOR DASH in his complaint so they can reply back with apologies and ass kissing comments like "we feel horrible you had to experience this tragedy" - get off your ass and use Drive Thru like everyone else DUMPS!!
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

janem wrote:I’d like to know the whole story. There’s a picture of missy and Finn with a fan/ young girl. Interesting that Bryan posted his rant after missy got some attention.

Why get doordash? She was out and couldn’t pick up food? Bryan couldn’t get food? They couldn’t go out? Lazy and strange. I wouldn’t put anything past Bryan the attention whore.

I’m sure he wasn’t expecting the driver to be a moron and bring their family with to attempt to meet them. Image

crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

Definitely wrong and an invasion of privacy but am I the only one who feels like Bryan was secretly excited he could post on Twitter about it like all the other big youtubers? I feel like he must think he’s so cool to have this happen to them.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

The driver is definitely in the wrong, but Bryan didn't need to make it a public issue.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

I’d love to know if he directly connected door dash, and didn’t just literally tweet that out. It makes me think he didn’t though, because why make the tweet calling door dash out if he had already had it handled. Attention seeking much? What they did was NOT okay, but neither is the way he’s handling it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crazy_in_canada wrote:Definitely wrong and an invasion of privacy but am I the only one who feels like Bryan was secretly excited he could post on Twitter about it like all the other big youtubers? I feel like he must think he’s so cool to have this happen to them.
You are spot on. He's thrilled.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SAHMof101 wrote:I’d love to know if he directly connected door dash, and didn’t just literally tweet that out. It makes me think he didn’t though, because why make the tweet calling door dash out if he had already had it handled. Attention seeking much? What they did was NOT okay, but neither is the way he’s handling it.

That's how he handles things. He goes to Twitter and acts like he's freaking Tom Cruise. That's what he did when they missed their flight to Hawaii (which was their fault) the few Uber incidents, anything he's pissy about, he goes to Twitter. Sics his "millions" of followers on them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”