E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
gopedjane wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why is she bringing a framed quote to the hospital??
One more reason why we know Ellie stinks most times, she didn't use deodorant while in the hospital in the past. Everyone who has ever had a baby knows how much you sweat and how physical it is.. i bet the nurses are glad to see her leave. :barf:
I skimmed it but I saw underwear that she already talked about, tank top, bra and a brand new dress for her to wear home. LOL Was there anything for the new baby?

I don't get it, she spends likely an hour getting ready but doesn't brush her teeth or wear deodorant. I rolled out of bed at 6AM brushed my teeth and put on deorderant, got dressed in the dark, and ran out the door without make up and remembered to brush my hair and tie it up before I walked in to drop my son off at daycare. They days that I want to look "nice" for work I get up at 5:30 and hope no one wakes up.
That's the thing about Ellie i think.. Just as long as you LOOK clean, it doesn't matter if you really are hygienic. Her house LOOKS clean but we all know exactly how disgusting it really is. Ellie would rather look put together, but have sticky, furry teeth, nasty breath and B.O. Makeup and hair is more important than basic hygiene.
She also thinks you just have to LOOK like a good mother, a good Christian or a good person.

It's all about how she looks and not how she truly is. She's the most shallow and vapid person I've seen on YT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Amelia322 wrote:I think Ellie looks so beautiful when she has weight on and is pregnant. Her face looks full of life. Too bad she’s ugly on the inside Image

I thought the same thing watching her put her makeup on in the newest video. He face looks so much better when it's got a little weight in it.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Aww Ellie and Jared have a photo where they are re-enacting that famous Lady and the Tramp noodle kiss! It really is fitting - Jared as Lady and Ellie as the Tramp

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I literally laughed OUT LOUD when I saw Ellie's hair in today's vlog. It's a very cute cut, but she has NO IDEA how to style it.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I guess it definitely is Tommy? She was wearing J, C, T bracelets that were very obvious. I couldn't sit through the whole vlog though.
cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

natalka81 wrote:I guess it definitely is Tommy? She was wearing J, C, T bracelets that were very obvious. I couldn't sit through the whole vlog though.
I agree! You can see her bracelets briefly around the 3:00 mark of the video! It definitely looks like she has a J, C, and T bracelet. I am really, really hoping they go with Thomas over Tommy. Thomas is a family name and while I know plenty of adult Tommys, I think it is bizarre as heck as a standalone first name.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a7c93d.png[/img]

Came to comment the exact same thing. And I agree^

Tommy could be a cute nickname for certain age ranges but I’m really hoping it’s Thomas. Tommy Joel is just really awful together. Jackson was a trendy but “safe” name and Calvin was pretty old fashioned. Idk I kind of thought they’d go with something trendier since they liked Mason or an old fashioned grandpa name again. Instead they went pretty plain and boring in my opinion. I wonder if he’ll be called TJ.... I don’t really love that either. Not that my opinion matters but overall the name is just pretty blah.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

EWWWWWWW!!!!! How freaking gross was Jared saying the best gift Ellie could ever give the dr on his birthday was him being able to check her for dilation??? What the hell Jared?? The best birthday present a man could get is shoving his fist in your wife's vagina?? How Classy.... :roll:
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

To me it sounds like Ellie always gets what she wants and she wanted Mason at first and Jared kept saying “we’ll think about it” and she kept pushing. And then it was Tommy and she kept bringing it up and the T in the room and Jared said well maybe and I knew she would get her way no matter what. I think mason was 100 times better honestly. I know she gets what she wants but I hope they change their minds.

When it came to naming our second kid I had a name picked out for like 6 years. And from the second we found out she was a girl in MY brain I knew what I wanted her name to be, but my husband wasn’t sure about it. So I never declared it and I kept looking. Because I think it’s fair for the father to have some say. Even tho I had a name for years I could not name her that until hubby was on board like I was. It took him a while and it eventually grew on him too and when he finally said “ok I like that name let’s do it” I would not declare it. And I wasn’t pushy or getting upset when he wasn’t in love with it either.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Lol everyone is commenting on her bracelet oopsie! Are they that stupid that they think we won’t notice? Nvm...they are. I at least hope it’s Thomas.. Joel as a middle is just stupid. He’s a brother in law..not brother. I will NOT be surprised though...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sucks they have to have "secrets" for the vlog... Or so they think...

I love the name wesley paul .. but my husband had a quick nope, never fucking ever reaction.
I knew after that if I related my sons, would be, name to something he liked he would be on board. My son, Henry, my husband thinks is named after henry rollins the singer of black flag.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

natalka81 wrote:I guess it definitely is Tommy? She was wearing J, C, T bracelets that were very obvious. I couldn't sit through the whole vlog though.
If she is so set on Tommy that she has his initials in the room and on a bracelet, why in the hell is she still insisting on Twitter, Instagram and in the comments that they are "waiting until they see him" - I don't get the motivation? Does she just not want to do a name reveal video?

She's such a nut job.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Pency wrote:
If she is so set on Tommy that she has his initials in the room and on a bracelet, why in the hell is she still insisting on Twitter, Instagram and in the comments that they are "waiting until they see him" - I don't get the motivation? Does she just not want to do a name reveal video?

She's such a nut job.
It's just a cover up so they think they will "surprise" us... people have known for weeks now that his name is Tommy Joel .
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

I have always thought they will talk and talk about some names (Mason, Tommy) but then choose a totally different one they never have mentioned and therefor make a gReAT name reveal.

But now... Meh.. They could do it just to tease (the bracelet), but they could also just be... Really dumb.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

chrimsi wrote:I have always thought they will talk and talk about some names (Mason, Tommy) but then choose a totally different one they never have mentioned and therefor make a gReAT name reveal.

But now... Meh.. They could do it just to tease (the bracelet), but they could also just be... Really dumb.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Just really DUMB
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Playsinrain wrote:EWWWWWWW!!!!! How freaking gross was Jared saying the best gift Ellie could ever give the dr on his birthday was him being able to check her for dilation??? What the hell Jared?? The best birthday present a man could get is shoving his fist in your wife's vagina?? How Classy.... :roll:
How about when he was talking to Bonnie about her picking up his balls off the floor. She just giggled but I cringed. What's wrong with this family?
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

It makes me so uncomfortable watching Ellie get checked. I don't understand why Jared always films it, but I am so disgusted that he always puts her "ouch someone's fingers are pushing on my cervix" face as the thumbnail. Is Jared just a super perv or does he not believe that Ellie is in pain? I honestly don't understand.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

winniewise wrote:It makes me so uncomfortable watching Ellie get checked. I don't understand why Jared always films it, but I am so disgusted that he always puts her "ouch someone's fingers are pushing on my cervix" face as the thumbnail. Is Jared just a super perv or does he not believe that Ellie is in pain? I honestly don't understand.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
#FamilyFriendly #Memories
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Surprised they dont have a how-to video of how to massage the birthcanal so it stretches easier during labor
The more you know, kidses

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

Y'all I've been off of this forum for a few months, but all I can say is, woah. It's so sad to see ellie obsessing over this baby and the way she and jared are putting so much emphasis on the new kid instead of the kids they already have. It almost seems as if they are erasing their past, which is so sad. I don't even know anymore.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”