Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Alcohol,Adderall& a Vegas club Crawl | Pa

Unread post by dahell »

Carmencita wrote:
dahell wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:
I mean, most people make their own cup of coffee at home and buy coffee out occasionally. Even Aaryn used to make her own lattes at home, and they looked really good. It's not only cost effective and time efficient, but you have control over the ingredients. She has gone once or twice a day, so you're looking at 5-10 dollars daily at all that sugar, money, and caffeine. And now she even buys coconut milk/drinks for Skyla, which makes it around $15 a day. There's occasional splurging, there's excessiveness, and there's stupidity. There's no point in anything that she's buying there. Even those sandwiches from there are so small, they barely fill you up and are like $7. It's not once in a while, it's not in moderation, it's not healthy, it's not efficient.
Yes! And when you don’t go out a lot for it, you don’t feel bad buying good coffee for home. I buy a 12 oz bag of organic coffee and it’s $10 (unless I buy the Aldi organic). It lasts me almost 2 weeks. One big cup a day. I buy dairy free Ripple “half&half”.....I SO much prefer it over anything out. She always used to make her own, what happened? Maybe she’s like Bunny.....it’s her only outside world interaction most days so they’re like friends now.
I'm a new mom to a 2 month old and, boy, can I relate to going out shopping or drinking Starbucks just for the sake of an interaction with other adults. I only do it on some weekends when my husband can stay with the baby for an hour or two but it's a lifesaver and helps me keep sane and feel like I'm a person, too, and not just a mom. I'm very far from my friends and family, too, so I kind of feel sorry for Aaryn from time to time, especially, with such a spoiled and badly behaved toddler as Skyla (the latter is mostly her fault but still).
That’s why it would be healthy for her (physically and mentally) to put her dang phone down and make some real life friends. Get into some playgroups, she would love it, the girls would love it. I don’t fault people for treating themselves but in our social media crazed society, our inner selves are still CRAVING real life interactions. Hence the Starbucks=friends some of these YT’ers might have. It’s sad really.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I noticed skyla doesn’t play well with Rashelle’s daughter (i can’t remember her name). She was trying to grab the bear from her, wanted a cupcake first (which Aaryn obliged). It’s sad- she’ll be the bratty kid in school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

The thing a lot of people fail to remember when they don't get their period back because of breastfeeding is...you ovulate BEFORE you get your period. So you could get pregnant during your very first ovulation before getting that period. You essitantly don't know when you are ovulating.
minniemickey23 wrote:
Elvi wrote:in her vlog when she was talking about possibly being pregnant, rashelle asked her something along the lines of where she was in her cycle and she said that she hasn’t even gotten her period back, yet. Ummm, girl you can’t use the fertility awareness method if you don’t have a cycle. you kinda need to have a regular period so you can pinpoint when you’re ovulating or not *facepalm*

Seriously. You’d think she would know that! It’s absurd. She’ll end up pregnant with the 3rd in a couple months

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Milk, heavy cream, butter...sound like a great "dairy-free" recipe for Aaryn.

Why does she keep insisting Adeline has a dairy intolerance when Aaryn consumes dairy purposely and consuming lots of hidden dairy every day?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2183a3.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I like Rashelle as a person, her fake lashes and lips are too much for me.
However, she seems to genuinely enjoy parenting her children. Her kids seem very well behaved, fun, and happy.

She seems to be about the fashion, nice cars, and champagne, which is cool in moderation...but being a mother seems to be her number 1.

I think she is a good influence on Aaryn.

Maybe she is staying with aaryn for so long because Aaryn was on the verge of a mental break down, and Rashelle came and is helping her through things. Maybe Rashelle was the friend Aaryn referred to in her "I'm sorry" blog.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

kristinn281 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I think their food is disgusting. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Agreed. Their coffee sucks too.
Oh my God I completely agree I hate Starbucks Coffee and any time I was ever starving and had to get a fruit cup there The fruit was mushy even though it was supposedly not expired! Their coffee is also disgusting no matter which flavor you try to go with. Also as soon as I found out that they are big backers and supporter and give lots of money to Planned Parenthood who is the biggest Abortion provider in America I do not go there anymore I refuse to give a company money that kills babies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I didn’t know Starbucks donated to PP. That’s awesome! Definitely going to go there even more now!!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

formerctfxcer wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Agreed. Their coffee sucks too.
Oh my God I completely agree I hate Starbucks Coffee and any time I was ever starving and had to get a fruit cup there The fruit was mushy even though it was supposedly not expired! Their coffee is also disgusting no matter which flavor you try to go with. Also as soon as I found out that they are big backers and supporter and give lots of money to Planned Parenthood who is the biggest Abortion provider in America I do not go there anymore I refuse to give a company money that kills babies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I didn’t know Starbucks donated to PP. That’s awesome! Definitely going to go there even more now!!

Lol yassss

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

It's really nice that Aaryn has family and friends that travel to her for birthdays etc. Does she make an effort to ever go to them or does everyone always have to travel to her? I know she had a baby 6 months ago so I wouldn't have expected her to travel then. Just asking in general, like before kids and when they only had Skyla?
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

How proud Aaryn is of a basic 2 layer cake is cringe AF

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think it's really great how Tara H has her little girl Bailey help with laundry, help make breakfast, she cleans her own room, shes working on a preschool work book...

A very important part of parenting is helping prepare your child for their future. Teach them things...Tara is doing a great job so far.

Aaryn...not so much.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

How old is Nick’s sister Kaylee?

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Carmencita wrote:I actually like Starbucks and although it’s not good for Skyla and definitely overpriced I don’t see any crime in Aaryn getting a cup of coffee and an occasional sandwich there. It’s all about moderation and the rest of the diet. If you eat healthy most of the time you can occasionally eat at McDonald’s (gasp!) and be fine but if that’s all you eat, that’s another story.
I agree..everything in moderation anything in excess can be bad even when your eating healthy. Too much water can make you sick, too much soy etc... moderation is the key

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Elvi wrote:in her vlog when she was talking about possibly being pregnant, rashelle asked her something along the lines of where she was in her cycle and she said that she hasn’t even gotten her period back, yet. Ummm, girl you can’t use the fertility awareness method if you don’t have a cycle. you kinda need to have a regular period so you can pinpoint when you’re ovulating or not *facepalm*

Haha I was thinking the same lol how can you do family planning the natural way if you dont have anything to track lmao

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

vandelynn wrote:

Haha I was thinking the same lol how can you do family planning the natural way if you dont have anything to track lmao

She probably thinks it's natural family planning because she's not taking any hormones? She really isn't the brightest lol
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

kristieanne87 wrote:The thing a lot of people fail to remember when they don't get their period back because of breastfeeding is...you ovulate BEFORE you get your period. So you could get pregnant during your very first ovulation before getting that period. You essitantly don't know when you are ovulating.
minniemickey23 wrote:

Seriously. You’d think she would know that! It’s absurd. She’ll end up pregnant with the 3rd in a couple months

Thank you!! I got pregnant again when my first was 5mo old (ended in a MC) I was nursing around the clock and hadn’t had a period yet. Natural family planning works if you have a normal cycle not a crazy PP one or other issues.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I can't believe they bought Skyla a f**king powerwheels range rover. I thought her "big gift" was that outdoor play yard which is over $1,000. Those things go for like $300. SHE'S TWO!!!!!

She is going to be the most spoiled brat of all time. PLUS there's still the OTT party.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Carmencita wrote:
dahell wrote:
Joanna234 wrote:
I mean, most people make their own cup of coffee at home and buy coffee out occasionally. Even Aaryn used to make her own lattes at home, and they looked really good. It's not only cost effective and time efficient, but you have control over the ingredients. She has gone once or twice a day, so you're looking at 5-10 dollars daily at all that sugar, money, and caffeine. And now she even buys coconut milk/drinks for Skyla, which makes it around $15 a day. There's occasional splurging, there's excessiveness, and there's stupidity. There's no point in anything that she's buying there. Even those sandwiches from there are so small, they barely fill you up and are like $7. It's not once in a while, it's not in moderation, it's not healthy, it's not efficient.
Yes! And when you don’t go out a lot for it, you don’t feel bad buying good coffee for home. I buy a 12 oz bag of organic coffee and it’s $10 (unless I buy the Aldi organic). It lasts me almost 2 weeks. One big cup a day. I buy dairy free Ripple “half&half”.....I SO much prefer it over anything out. She always used to make her own, what happened? Maybe she’s like Bunny.....it’s her only outside world interaction most days so they’re like friends now.
I'm a new mom to a 2 month old and, boy, can I relate to going out shopping or drinking Starbucks just for the sake of an interaction with other adults. I only do it on some weekends when my husband can stay with the baby for an hour or two but it's a lifesaver and helps me keep sane and feel like I'm a person, too, and not just a mom. I'm very far from my friends and family, too, so I kind of feel sorry for Aaryn from time to time, especially, with such a spoiled and badly behaved toddler as Skyla (the latter is mostly her fault but still).
That is exactly what I do! I have my husband watch the baby while I do groceries and enjoy a coffee in town for two or three hours. I too love far away from friends and family so I don’t have help other than my husband. I too can see how Aaryn might look forward to going to Starbucks.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe they bought Skyla a f**king powerwheels range rover. I thought her "big gift" was that outdoor play yard which is over $1,000. Those things go for like $300. SHE'S TWO!!!!!

She is going to be the most spoiled brat of all time. PLUS there's still the OTT party.
Skyla has that frozen Jeep though Image

Tiger196712
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiger196712 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe they bought Skyla a f**king powerwheels range rover. I thought her "big gift" was that outdoor play yard which is over $1,000. Those things go for like $300. SHE'S TWO!!!!!

Its prob from her mom and brother and sister they are in town. They all have tons of money and give expensive gifts. I think its just how it is when familes have lots of money everything is big and over the top.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'll have a bacon and gouda sandwich with no cheese... Facepalm..

Return to “Aaryn Williams”