SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
SAHMof101 wrote:I’d love to know if he directly connected door dash, and didn’t just literally tweet that out. It makes me think he didn’t though, because why make the tweet calling door dash out if he had already had it handled. Attention seeking much? What they did was NOT okay, but neither is the way he’s handling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's how he handles things. He goes to Twitter and acts like he's freaking Tom Cruise. That's what he did when they missed their flight to Hawaii (which was their fault) the few Uber incidents, anything he's pissy about, he goes to Twitter. Sics his "millions" of followers on them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He’s seriously the worst!!!!

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

"Who's going to watch my new video" Not me 47%!!!!!!! Wow ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 68bb40.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

MissNova wrote:"Who's going to watch my new video" Not me 47%!!!!!!! Wow ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 68bb40.jpg[/img]

I voted no also and this morning it was 46% no so it’s stayed pretty consistent all day! Hilarious!

And UMMMMM if you haven’t gone and seen Bryan’s new insta story, it’s...I actually don’t have words for it lol!!! Seems QUITE upset over the door dash thing. (Sarcasm)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm more surprised they didn't use a faux name. And I'm sure he has 3 less fans tonight.
Anyone remember when e+j ordered uber eats or whatever and got food poisoning lmao.. These vloggers have no luck.. Except for adsense lol

I didn't see a rant on Instagram
But I saw his horrible 5sos cover in his new maternity shirt.
Whats next MCR?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I admit it, I’m digging his new body. Not attracted to him or anything, but I admire his fitness improvement. Needs more pec work, but he’s definitely doing more than just diet.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5d896f.jpg[/img]

Side note, I HATE the false modesty bs. “#Dadbod” *barf*
That’s attention seeking and digging for compliments. I’d respect him more if he embraced the #fitnessgains and promoted the hard work it takes. Instead, he does the “oh, this old thing?” and misrepresents the effort it takes to get fit.
He’s like that about EVERYTHING he’s ever done well. He always downplays the effort he puts in.
Like, “oh, this bicep? Popped up after one curl. Must really suck to be you and have to spend hours in the gym for the same result.” “Oh, Editing is no big deal. Taught myself Final Cut Pro in ten minutes. Too bad you had to spend years fine tuning your skills.”

It’s like he enjoys letting people think he’s a natural so he can feel superior to the people who have to really work hard. It takes real cognitive dissonance to trivialize the work YOU DID just so you can make people who did the SAME WORK feel inferior to you.
:roll:
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

MissNova wrote:"Who's going to watch my new video" Not me 47%!!!!!!! Wow ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 68bb40.jpg[/img]

LOL OMG so much second hand embarrassment! That must have knocked her ego down a few pegs ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sorry for ypur luck, should have asked through Finns 'perspective'. Id watch Finn run around with a camera. I miss my boy being a baby and being freaking adorable and happy AND SHORTER THAN ME!

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

ja14 wrote:I think they’ll drop the deets about their weight loss on the podcast to draw people in. That’s what they’ve been waiting for.

Bryan already did a video about his weight loss, right? Has nothing been said in the vlogs about Missy's weight loss?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

smellycat801 wrote:
ja14 wrote:I think they’ll drop the deets about their weight loss on the podcast to draw people in. That’s what they’ve been waiting for.

Bryan already did a video about his weight loss, right? Has nothing been said in the vlogs about Missy's weight loss?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Nope.
She and Bryan both liked someone else’s tweet that mentioned it about a month ago, but it hasn’t been otherwise acknowledged.
:roll:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Is it just me or is he talking completely different in his Instagram stories tonight... like he’s trying a different voice or tone lol

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

calliepaige wrote:Is it just me or is he talking completely different in his Instagram stories tonight... like he’s trying a different voice or tone lol

Yea. Maybe exercising is taking him through puberty.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 964289.png[/img]

What y’all think?

Hey Bry Bry - your address is still on Google for the world to see. Regardless the situation you aren't some A celeb

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

And pics or it didn't happen. We all know you have 8686 nest cams on the property

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

calliepaige wrote:Is it just me or is he talking completely different in his Instagram stories tonight... like he’s trying a different voice or tone lol

Woahhh he does sound really different, wth? His hair actually looks nice tho

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

MandyJ wrote:

Woahhh he does sound really different, wth? His hair actually looks nice tho

I was just thinking this. His voice sounds deeper.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Is there a label telling bryan to do these singing instagram videos or is this all Bryan's idea? After the Kesha comments Karma will come bite him in the tushy!!! He is probably like Kim Petras and doesn't mind renting out his butthole to a bunch of ugly white dudes an L.A. Reid.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

His regular speaking voice has probably changed because he is mimicking a one directioner or joe bro from the "interviews with the jonas brothers" episode 5 season 2. Whats his current obsession? I'm sure that will hold the answers. This guy. What a joke.

He goes from high-pitched, squealing white boy, heeeeey guyz! to....yeah, hey guys. At the least these guys have low functioning NPD.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Missy and Mimi finally let go of his balls?
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

I'm just catching up on this thread as I haven't watched them in months after my daughter (who is 9) got annoyed at new toys every day. She decided they were spoilt and spent way to much money and never play with them properly. Anyway...the reason to comment before I'm totally caught up is that I have just seen bryans Insta story and he looks like he is on drugs or something. Both their eyes are pretty telling in the recent insta stories I have seen..sorry if this has been discussed already. I will catch up properly now.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Lol you don't see much because you delete it all MITHY[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... cba42a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”