JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Awhile ago, Landen drew on their headboard with black pen.
That’s their attempt at trying to wash it off.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

deannaroseo wrote:Awhile ago, Landen drew on their headboard with black pen.
Wow. That doesn’t surprise me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

peylizt192 wrote:
missmsg wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:
Seems like it, but why does Lilia get so many trips for her birthday??? The favoritism I’ll never understand!

If you look at lilias teeth you can tell it isn’t from now
Omg I stared at the picture trying to figure out why Lilia looked so different (not realizing at first that it was from a year ago). Crazy how teeth can really change how people look!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Sorry for double post, but I hope Jess takes Lilia to an orthodontist soon. She’s about to be 8 years old. At least around here, that’s about the age orthodontists prefer to start seeing children even if the children don’t end up needing work done for a few more years. But considering how little Jess cares about her children’s oral health (see the tons of silver caps on their teeth), I doubt she will...

Or she’ll get perfect daughter Lilia braces but say the boys don’t need them.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

kalipali wrote:Sorry for double post, but I hope Jess takes Lilia to an orthodontist soon. She’s about to be 8 years old. At least around here, that’s about the age orthodontists prefer to start seeing children even if the children don’t end up needing work done for a few more years. But considering how little Jess cares about her children’s oral health (see the tons of silver caps on their teeth), I doubt she will...

Or she’ll get perfect daughter Lilia braces but say the boys don’t need them.
Yes! My nine year old wound up with a retainer and it’s made a huge difference. She just went back and needs a tooth pulled and a spacer put in. I’m very glad we didn’t leave it. She may still need braces but their teeth move so much easier at this age!

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

daisy1000 wrote:Is it just me looking too much into it or does anyone else notice that Caden’s demeanor gives off this impression that he doesn’t want to be around? He seems to be more vocal to Jess than before and not as interested in the chaos of all the kids. I don’t know he just seems off.
Yeah, he definitely looked bored and miserable at Alyna's party when they were dancing in Janell's apartment. I'd guess he lives in a more orderly, calmer household with his bio mom. I think he is tired of the twins and Landen. He's going be to 9 in October, I think(?) and they are too young for him to play with now. And he and Lilia have nothing in common.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Looks like he got to it AGAIN with a yellow marker.

billbuttlicker94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by billbuttlicker94 »

missskristyy wrote:
annabananna wrote:did you know she was a dancer?
because in case you didnt know, she was a dancer. like she used to dance. like shes obviously not actively dancing anymore but she used to dance. as a dancer. and now lilia is a dancer. but alyna isnt anymore. but jess used to be a dancer.
LMAO THIS WAS THE BEST THING I READ IN AWHILE

I agree, I am trying SO hard not to laugh at 3am and wake up my boyfriend. this is hilarious
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

to me it looks more like a water stain than marker or pen

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Looks like he got to it AGAIN with a yellow marker.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Addy. A while ago Chris posted a snap laughing cause she was coloring all over the floor and her self. There is screenshots in one of these threads.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I was a bald toddler until 2-2.5 and so were some of my children. The only reason it's a big deal is that Jess has nothing else to talk about. If only she had a job or a hobby or something to give her something else to think about.
I was bald, my husband was bald, all our kids were bald until 2.5-3.5. Addie looks strange because the stuff her in clothes that are too small.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I think Caden would have enjoyed paintball with his dad... why wouldnt he take him. He looks old enough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I'm pretty sure Chris didn't take his boys to paintball because he is on a league or team, or whatever they call that for paintball.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Imagine Jess saying she was leaving EVERY Sunday to go and do something for the whole day with no kids lmao she'd be hated on like hell. But because Chris is a man, its ok. Double standards. Though he should have the brain power to realise weekends are FAMILY time - if he wants to go off and play paintball, he shouldn't have had 2/5/7 kids.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Imagine Jess saying she was leaving EVERY Sunday to go and do something for the whole day with no kids lmao she'd be hated on like hell. But because Chris is a man, its ok. Double standards. Though he should have the brain power to realise weekends are FAMILY time - if he wants to go off and play paintball, he shouldn't have had 2/5/7 kids.
I don’t think anyone here is super okay with it tbh.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

So Janell got a boyfriend then?
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

How do we know that man whom was supposedly Alyna's father wasn't Jannell's new boyfriend?
Just wondering, as I might have missed something
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess isn't okay with the paintball. That one time she ranted about him leaving for paintball after leaving his dishes in the living room.

Makes me wonder if she was entirely on board with him quitting his job or if she came up with reasons to be okay with it after he'd already quit. Chris seems like the kind of dude who'd totally get pissed and quit or get fired and then come home and tell his wife after the fact.
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris didn't take his boys to paintball because he is on a league or team, or whatever they call that for paintball.
Honestly, it doesn’t bug me that Chris has a hobby. I grew up with parents who had separate, out of the house hobbies too and that’s how I live my life now. But I wish Chris would integrate his kids in paintball- even if he has Sundays just for his league, take his bio boys for a fun Saturday adventure alone! My dad plays in a dad band every Sunday, but I remember he would “jam” with us (I use jam VERY loosely because his musical gene did not get passed down even though he tried) whenever he had a free minute. Dunno. I just wish they actually interacted with the kids instead of passing them off to activity after activity. Family activities are fun too Jesssss and Chris!
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Sparklingdee wrote:Imagine Jess saying she was leaving EVERY Sunday to go and do something for the whole day with no kids lmao she'd be hated on like hell. But because Chris is a man, its ok. Double standards. Though he should have the brain power to realise weekends are FAMILY time - if he wants to go off and play paintball, he shouldn't have had 2/5/7 kids.
extremely unpopular opinion time! i actually like it when my husband leaves for a few hours on the weekends, or has a night out with his friends. he always comes back refreshed and with a little more patience for our kids. maybe thats what jessicas reasoning is too. some people dont have a lot of patience and still want a big family, this is the loophole to making it work, especially with younger dads, who see their single friends or friends in less serious relationships doing whatever the frick they want. like you know, paintballing on sundays ALONE :D

Return to “JesssFam”