Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

That latest Incredibles 2 sponsored post is like watching an alien try to mimic human behaviour. Trying sooo hard to sound relatable with the, "getting out the door by 8 am" (uh, maybe occasionally? They homeschool and "Chill home day" is probably of of Chloe's most uttered phrases.) The whole bit about driving off and then checking in the mirror to see Otto doesn't have his glasses... lady, we all know you don't drive, just say you turned around from where you're enthroned in the passenger seat as usual. Smugly asserting that they're "rarely late"...again, no jobs, no school, wtf are you going to be late for on a daily basis? Finally: comparing themselves to Elastigirl and Mr Incredible is an insult to beloved Disney characters. :lol:
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

They take the kids to the worst hair dresser. Their cuts always look awful. Like I can see what they were trying to do but failed big time. Poor Felix got his first real cut and it’s terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

sysy49 wrote:So i have been lurking for some time, find the forum hilarious. I dared to comment on her insta post today, saying i didn't get the hashtags she was using, since they are hardly "unplugged" or "childrenoftheworld" you may guess how long it took for her to respond...... In short i got attacked by her minions, explained myself a couple times and now i'm blocked. Could also have something to do with another comment i made :?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The YouTubers who bang on and on about not caring what people think about them sure do spend a lot of time commenting on what they see as "hate".

They used to be more normal.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

yep, she replied 3 times explaining how much she didn't care and then blocked me when i asked her how much time she spends on her phone every day. Seriously though she reacted within 2 minutes so she has to be some typing ninja and also she gets so many comments how would she notice mine that quickly if she didn't spend every minute glued to her phone waiting for someone to "hate"
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

At least Otto's hair looks better now they're no longer making the big boys twin with a triplet.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:That latest Incredibles 2 sponsored post is like watching an alien try to mimic human behaviour. Trying sooo hard to sound relatable with the, "getting out the door by 8 am" (uh, maybe occasionally? They homeschool and "Chill home day" is probably of of Chloe's most uttered phrases.) The whole bit about driving off and then checking in the mirror to see Otto doesn't have his glasses... lady, we all know you don't drive, just say you turned around from where you're enthroned in the passenger seat as usual. Smugly asserting that they're "rarely late"...again, no jobs, no school, wtf are you going to be late for on a daily basis? Finally: comparing themselves to Elastigirl and Mr Incredible is an insult to beloved Disney characters. :lol:
I have to agree that Chloe’s post really peeved me off, what would she know about rushing to get out the door each and everyday to get to work, school and daycare etc. Seriously she has no idea. :x
Another thing that peeved me is why would they get to see an early preview screening of The Incredibles 2, surely there are way more deserving people in this world other than this spoilt bunch, they certainly are nothing special that’s for sure.

Oh and am I the only one who thinks Felix’s haircut is terrible :-o
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

The thing about Chloe and hair is that she doesn't care about maintenance. When it was long she'd just scrape it up into lumpy topknots, when it was a side cute it wasn't actually shaved so grew out to "lawnmower haircut" length in no time, the triplets got lame trims that Chloe made worse by chopping Henry's fringe, and the older boys' haircuts look great at first but grow into scruffy pelts. Felix's will hit that stage even faster because it's not as short on the sides, I don't think. I wonder how much interest has to wane before Chloe will click bait her own haircut? :lol:
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Jost watched the last two vlogs and i'm actually happy to see they gave each kid a cubby and she was talking about night tables, maybe they will finally get some stuff of their own.

On the other hand she seems to have completely jumped off the gender neutral thing, Pearl is in a room of her own (because we would separate her in a couple years anyway) weird argument, kids are hardly separated for that reason until they are like 8, that's 5 more years but whatever. Still feel sad for Pearl all on her own in her prison type room. It would make a lot more sense to pair them in two's but yeah then the beds wouldn't match..... She took the boys to a barber shop just for men, "only for men, yes felix only for men, that's why mummy won't have a haircut, it's just for men", like why? They are kids, take them to a children's place that has hobby horses but again whatever. Where was Pearl when she was reading a book with Rufus and Henry, oh yeah the book was about cars, let's focus on the boys.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

I'm saying it now, pearly won't be allowed short hair even though she clearly asked for it!!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
2mums3kids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2mums3kids »

Every single video being an ad for the stupid overpriced overdone store. Over it!

I don't think Felix's haircut looks too bad, I do feel like he didn't want the haircut - he doesn't seem happy about it before or after. He seems like he was forced to have it done because matron mother insisted.
She's gone from one extreme to the next with her gender bullshit.. genders being no different to suddenly only men go to the barber.. my girlfriend goes to the barber because she likes how they cut her hair, she's gay but is no man :lol:
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

I also just remembered this, when Felix was like 2 she moved him in with Evan and Otto because she wanted him to have a chance to bond with them like they did. Now Pearl is almost 3 and she is separated from her brothers, where is the logic? Pearl shouldn't get the chance to bond with her brothers, because she is a girl and has super secret girl needs, that only a girl has and causes her not to be able to share a room with her brothers
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

No consistency with uploads for ages. Opens overpriced online store and starts uploading on the regular as a way to advertise overpriced online store.

Triplets now attend "daycare" not "Montessori"

Also I'd be interested to see what homeschool they do outside of homeschool group.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ha, she probably got tired of people asking why her house was set up so very un-Montessori. :roll: all the gates, the entire "homeschool room" blocked off from them, high beds and stools, shelves empty where they can reach them...

I have only watched the part of Felix's haircut vlog where she's opening mail from their "friends in the US" and she coos to Evan that there are kids all over the world who are like them: vegan and homeschooling. So there we have it, kid, that's what defines you! Not your personality, your individual interests, your unique strengths, but that you're from a vlogging, vegan, homeschooling family.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The Pearl gets her own room video.
When they’re doing the shapes and whatever kid says ‘square’ blah blah. She doesn’t say ‘no that’s not a square. This is how you do it’.
I mean fair enough she wants them to be precious snowflakes but she could at least show them and say whatever shape it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow, Chloe is loving herself right now. :roll:
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Why doesn't she ever DO anything with them? Like we never see her messing around in the sandpit with them or getting involved in their games and storytelling - unless its to advertise some expensive piece of wood in their shop. It's just weird, her only interaction with them is asking what their favourite part of something was. They answer robotically and she just repeats them and says "wwwwooooooowwwww" in her annoying voice. She's really started to grate on me, and that clip when Pearl asked for her hair cut was hilarious. That will never ever ever happen, she needs Pearl to be her delicate little girl, not have short hair like the boys. But they are so so free guys, boooooooooring
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

I find their videos really boring and hard to get through and I skip around a lot so maybe I missed something, but why when she's talking to the kids while theyre eating does she skip the boy triplets? Like she's talking to them and she goes one by one talking/asking about the food, but she completely jumps over Rufus and Henry as if they're not even there...
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

British25 wrote:Why doesn't she ever DO anything with them? Like we never see her messing around in the sandpit with them or getting involved in their games and storytelling - unless its to advertise some expensive piece of wood in their shop. It's just weird, her only interaction with them is asking what their favourite part of something was. They answer robotically and she just repeats them and says "wwwwooooooowwwww" in her annoying voice.
Um, did you not see her posed picture?? She lines up with her kids! They're her best friends! They all wear expensive weird clothing together! #blessed! (sarcasm, of course) I saw people commenting in praise of her hair saying, "how do you do it? I have kids and my hair is always in a ponytail!" ...yeah, when you have no job, don't physically play with your kids, and "Daddy" does all the menial chores it's easy to have long hair carefully arranged over your shoulder.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I don’t know what it is but why does Chloe look so ridiculous in that outfit. For someone who has so much responsibility she really is very immature, especially since she claims her kids are her best friends :-o WTF. I wonder how old those kids will be before they realize just how stilted their upbringing was/is. Gah

Return to “Chloe and Beans”