E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, was that couple most of us liked when Jackson was born just an act, or has money and YT "fame" changed them? I remember that vlog where Jared first let the mask slip-- when he kept having to start over because Jackson was interrupting him. I'm curious what you all believe-- if they are really good actors and just don't care anymore, or if they are believing all the BS the minions feed them, and just started to believe that they are really as amazing as everyone tells them they are-- and they didn't think that before.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lily_moon »

Can someone tell me the vlog(s) where they talk about naming the baby “tommy Joel “? I am cringing at Tommy. Thomas is ok but TOMMY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Tommy Joel makes me immediately think of drummer tommy lee and I just cringe.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

OliveSnooked wrote:Y'all I've been off of this forum for a few months, but all I can say is, woah. It's so sad to see ellie obsessing over this baby and the way she and jared are putting so much emphasis on the new kid instead of the kids they already have. It almost seems as if they are erasing their past, which is so sad. I don't even know anymore.
It does seem like they're trying to erase the past. I feel like with Jackson and Calvin, Ellie had to make concessions when it came to those pregnancies because they just didn't have the money. Now that they have the means to do it, Ellie is going all out on her picture-perfect Pinterest pregnancy and birth. It's all about the image and I think she might be ashamed that she couldn't have the best of the best or the most perfect pregnancy then. I noticed a similar thing when Vanessa from 2011teenagemom had her second baby although that wasn't anywhere close to Ellie's level of crazy.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lmmomSD wrote:So, was that couple most of us liked when Jackson was born just an act, or has money and YT "fame" changed them? I remember that vlog where Jared first let the mask slip-- when he kept having to start over because Jackson was interrupting him. I'm curious what you all believe-- if they are really good actors and just don't care anymore, or if they are believing all the BS the minions feed them, and just started to believe that they are really as amazing as everyone tells them they are-- and they didn't think that before.

I’m gonna go with both? I think Ellie had an ugly side to her and it was fed by the sudden influx in money. I think Jared is weak and was always going to bend to Ellie and when she became uglier he became bendier.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

formerctfxcer wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, was that couple most of us liked when Jackson was born just an act, or has money and YT "fame" changed them? I remember that vlog where Jared first let the mask slip-- when he kept having to start over because Jackson was interrupting him. I'm curious what you all believe-- if they are really good actors and just don't care anymore, or if they are believing all the BS the minions feed them, and just started to believe that they are really as amazing as everyone tells them they are-- and they didn't think that before.

I’m gonna go with both? I think Ellie had an ugly side to her and it was fed by the sudden influx in money. I think Jared is weak and was always going to bend to Ellie and when she became uglier he became bendier.

I wonder if she gave him grief when they were scraping by, and now that they have money, he caves to her every whim (a decorator for the nursery???) because now he can, and she made him feel like such a bad provider when they were living on potatoes and driving an "ancient" car?
Pure speculation of course.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like grandma griff didnt have the fanciest trailer in the park. That's why minimalism was accepted before. Thank gooodness babyboys not a girl. She'd be worse than katie. Bet.

I remember watching and being intrigued whether Jared was gay. Never really paid attention to her. She plays the dumb blonde and secretly eats cheeseballs in the pantry, fucking headcase. She made a half assed effort to be a mom, then they were building a house .. She was like mega bitch.
All while Jared is screeching vibe curves.
Then Jared showed up to give the workers 2 little caesar $5 pizzas, so they would be ok working later to GTD and after his "Im so thankful BS monologue it hit me, hes halfassing shit, too.

She'll pump out two more kids back to back to get this crying shit over with. One more than Bonnie and guaranteed vlog attention on her until 2$22

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

onbreak wrote:I feel like grandma griff didnt have the fanciest trailer in the park. That's why minimalism was accepted before. Thank gooodness babyboys not a girl. She'd be worse than katie. Bet.

I remember watching and being intrigued whether Jared was gay. Never really paid attention to her. She plays the dumb blonde and secretly eats cheeseballs in the pantry, fucking headcase. She made a half assed effort to be a mom, then they were building a house .. She was like mega bitch.
All while Jared is screeching vibe curves.
Then Jared showed up to give the workers 2 little caesar $5 pizzas, so they would be ok working later to GTD and after his "Im so thankful BS monologue it hit me, hes halfassing shit, too.

She'll pump out two more kids back to back to get this crying shit over with. One more than Bonnie and guaranteed vlog attention on her until 2$22

Agreed...another baby ASAP
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Imagine the tantrums if baby #4 is a boy too

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Pency wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I guess it definitely is Tommy? She was wearing J, C, T bracelets that were very obvious. I couldn't sit through the whole vlog though.
If she is so set on Tommy that she has his initials in the room and on a bracelet, why in the hell is she still insisting on Twitter, Instagram and in the comments that they are "waiting until they see him" - I don't get the motivation? Does she just not want to do a name reveal video?

She's such a nut job.
Right? Also, they could do a name reveal before he's born, so Idk why they're waiting...if tests the case.

Watch the name be like Timmy or Tony- something other than Thomas/Tommy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I can only pray his given name/name of birth certificate isn't Tommy and is Thomas or Thompson, something like that. My fingers are crossed for Thompson. They'd get more views if they made birth vlog and name reveal separately which equals more money so I don't know why they aren't.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

With all of Ellie’s faults, she does show herself reading books to the boys. Julie does too. I don’t ever see Bonnie reading bedtime stories to her kids. She has let them go to bed watching a movie in Boston’s bed. I cherished the time of when I read my kids their stories. I know Ellie may do it for show, but at least she’s done it for the video and the boys benefit from it (I guess).

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

MandyJ wrote:Imagine the tantrums if baby #4 is a boy too

She will keep popping them out until she gets her much wanted little girl. So much for infertility problems...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ducklings4 wrote:With all of Ellie’s faults, she does show herself reading books to the boys. Julie does too. I don’t ever see Bonnie reading bedtime stories to her kids. She has let them go to bed watching a movie in Boston’s bed. I cherished the time of when I read my kids their stories. I know Ellie may do it for show, but at least she’s done it for the video and the boys benefit from it (I guess).

They key word here is “show.” Ellie has said repeatedly that Jared does the bedtime routine, so I dont think she’s reading them stories before bed every night.

People always say that Bonnie’s kids dony have books, but we’ve seen them read together quite a few times in vlogs. At least as many times as we’ve seen Ellie reading to Cal and Jackson.

There is so much room for improvement with both sisters. I dont think one is any better than the other in this regard. I mean, does a bedtime story count for much when E&J are willing to then let Jackson struggle with a wide awake Calvin for hours while they snack and watch tv? Not for me!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Reading..
Calvin wouldn't have been/be so agressive and struggle with communicating (he was when I was watching )if she read enough.

People encourage and tell you to do things (for and) with your kids for a reason. Like reading. Reading 'literally' improves a kids concentration, vocabulary, empathy, and imagination.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ugh today's vlog. They are so annoying.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

"Proposing to my pregnant girlfriend".

What in the actual f?! I can't believe how desperate they are for views. I'm done with them. I seriously cannot stand them anymore. Unsubscribed. You are grown adults. Stop acting like you're not.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

MandyJ wrote:Imagine the tantrums if baby #4 is a boy too

I remember when she was pregnant with Jackson and they said something along the lines of "it better be a boy." It was in a joking way of course but I'm sure they were serious to some extent. Well this is your karma Ellie!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Pency wrote:Ugh today's vlog. They are so annoying.
Good grief-I need an eye rolling emoji!!! Ellie was incredibly annoying today. First off her hair today-She looked much better before her haircut. Then the ring proposal deal-just came across with such an attitude!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I don’t want to give them a view. Don’t tell me Ellie got a ring for being pregnant? And yesterday, she WANTED everyone to see those bracelets. She was playing with her hair making sure she was in camera view almost the whole video. I really think these two are planning controversies to get people speculating on baby names, like leaving “TJ” on the shelf, and they just so happen to go into the baby’s room, now the initials on the bracelets. It’s planned to get views which = $$money$$ . They know how to play their viewers for money since Bollie isn’t the money maker they thought it would be.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”