E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

justkidding
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by justkidding »

Todays drama wrote:I don’t want to give them a view. Don’t tell me Ellie got a ring for being pregnant? And yesterday, she WANTED everyone to see those bracelets. She was playing with her hair making sure she was in camera view almost the whole video. I really think these two are planning controversies to get people speculating on baby names, like leaving “TJ” on the shelf, and they just so happen to go into the baby’s room, now the initials on the bracelets. It’s planned to get views which = $$money$$ . They know how to play their viewers for money since Bollie isn’t the money maker they thought it would be.
I’m guessing it’s a T name but not any form of Thomas. I think that name on the board was just for the vlog talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

justkidding wrote:
Todays drama wrote:I don’t want to give them a view. Don’t tell me Ellie got a ring for being pregnant? And yesterday, she WANTED everyone to see those bracelets. She was playing with her hair making sure she was in camera view almost the whole video. I really think these two are planning controversies to get people speculating on baby names, like leaving “TJ” on the shelf, and they just so happen to go into the baby’s room, now the initials on the bracelets. It’s planned to get views which = $$money$$ . They know how to play their viewers for money since Bollie isn’t the money maker they thought it would be.
I’m guessing it’s a T name but not any form of Thomas. I think that name on the board was just for the vlog talk.

Probably something like Talon or Theadore..Teddy. Who knows
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What’s wrong with Ellie’s neck in the thumbnail today???????

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

ba1006 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:Imagine the tantrums if baby #4 is a boy too

She will keep popping them out until she gets her much wanted little girl. So much for infertility problems...
I still think she was never actually infertile. Now, I’m not sure if they knowingly lied about it or just were/are so clueless about how the menstrual cycle works that they just had bad timing before or what. But no freaking way does she have PCOS and ovulated so soon after having her IUD taken out and regularly enough to supposedly conceive 3 times just a few months

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 99d4d7.png[/img]

Ugh I’m way off the “I like Ellie’s new hair” train. This looks awful!! She needs to stop parting it so far over.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I doubt they are planning controversies - they aren't that smart.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

I dont want to give them a view either, Seriously? My pregnant " girlfriend " ?? God they are effing toss pot, douchecanoes.
And boo fecking hoo Ellie, at 38 weeks my SPD was so bad I usually needed crutches to walk, certainly didn't feel like taking happy selfies on my bath tub.

Maybe she will want to pop out one more than Ruby...be the sister with the most kids....ugh imagine it.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MotherNature2 wrote:
justkidding wrote:

Probably something like Talon or Theadore..Teddy. Who knows
It would have to be "Talyn". You know those Utah Mormons and their "y"s.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

justkidding wrote:

Good I hope

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

The one thing about the whole infertility thing is that if they really did have infertility but wanted a tom of kids like they claim....she never would have even had an iud! I actually do have pcos and had to use clomid and femara to have the two boys I do have (one born in 2011 and one in 2016). I never used any kind of birth control between them and still don't because I truely do have infertility and if I ended up with a "surprise" pregnancy it would be a god damn miracle

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I think she was disappointed it wasn’t a diamond or an expensive ring.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

JVK19 wrote:The one thing about the whole infertility thing is that if they really did have infertility but wanted a tom of kids like they claim....she never would have even had an iud! I actually do have pcos and had to use clomid and femara to have the two boys I do have (one born in 2011 and one in 2016). I never used any kind of birth control between them and still don't because I truely do have infertility and if I ended up with a "surprise" pregnancy it would be a god damn miracle

I’m always so torn on whether to believe about Ellie’s PCOS. I always have PCOS... I’m currently pregnant and due in September, however I got pregnant without anything (luckily) due to the fact that my October and November cycle were spot on regular 28 day cycles for the first time ever. I’m so torn about whether I’m gonna use birth control after I have the baby, even though we do want more babies...

I don’t believe that just because you have PCOS you wouldn’t use birth control after having a baby. I wasn’t using birth control before getting pregnant for the very reason that I didn’t want to take away any chances. But I can understand using birth control after a baby even though you want more.

I’ve also heard that with PCOS it can be easy to conceive after your first baby, and that you can only have issues with fertility with one baby and get pregnant easily with others. (That’s just what I’ve heard from other moms, no clue if it’s ACTUALLY true).

I don’t think Ellie’s PCOS was as serious as she claims it to be though.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I could be wrong or she might of been making it up. But I thought I remember a vlog where she mentioned her PCOS corrected it self. That is what I remember her saying the doctor said. Because she had trouble before Jackson but hasn’t had trouble sense. Like I said I could be wrong but I thought I remember a vlog with that in it.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Tiger27 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a7c93d.png[/img]

Came to comment the exact same thing. And I agree^

Tommy could be a cute nickname for certain age ranges but I’m really hoping it’s Thomas. Tommy Joel is just really awful together. Jackson was a trendy but “safe” name and Calvin was pretty old fashioned. Idk I kind of thought they’d go with something trendier since they liked Mason or an old fashioned grandpa name again. Instead they went pretty plain and boring in my opinion. I wonder if he’ll be called TJ.... I don’t really love that either. Not that my opinion matters but overall the name is just pretty blah.

Hate to clog the thread if this has been discussed (not caught up) but I think Thomas Joel is SO cute. I’ve always loved the name Thomas but “tommy Joel” that is god awful
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:With all of Ellie’s faults, she does show herself reading books to the boys. Julie does too. I don’t ever see Bonnie reading bedtime stories to her kids. She has let them go to bed watching a movie in Boston’s bed. I cherished the time of when I read my kids their stories. I know Ellie may do it for show, but at least she’s done it for the video and the boys benefit from it (I guess).

They key word here is “show.” Ellie has said repeatedly that Jared does the bedtime routine, so I dont think she’s reading them stories before bed every night.

People always say that Bonnie’s kids dony have books, but we’ve seen them read together quite a few times in vlogs. At least as many times as we’ve seen Ellie reading to Cal and Jackson.

There is so much room for improvement with both sisters. I dont think one is any better than the other in this regard. I mean, does a bedtime story count for much when E&J are willing to then let Jackson struggle with a wide awake Calvin for hours while they snack and watch tv? Not for me!

Oh I am not an Ellie fan, I used to be a Bonnie fan. I have seen Olivia read in her room and Cody do reading homework. I must have missed her reading to the younger ones. I am sure Bree does. Reading to children is so important. I can’t imagine not doing it.

OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

formerctfxcer wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, was that couple most of us liked when Jackson was born just an act, or has money and YT "fame" changed them? I remember that vlog where Jared first let the mask slip-- when he kept having to start over because Jackson was interrupting him. I'm curious what you all believe-- if they are really good actors and just don't care anymore, or if they are believing all the BS the minions feed them, and just started to believe that they are really as amazing as everyone tells them they are-- and they didn't think that before.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I’m gonna go with both? I think Ellie had an ugly side to her and it was fed by the sudden influx in money. I think Jared is weak and was always going to bend to Ellie and when she became uglier he became bendier.

And as many have speculated, Ellie might be holding a bigger, far more damaging secret over Jared (the truth about his sexual orientation, if you believe the hype). So, You never really know.
buppy217
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by buppy217 »

I think we all know what the secret is about Jared. That sucks about there religion cuz,i think they all would,be happier and I think his parents would flip out if,they knew yhe,truth
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

tnchk1187 wrote:I think she was disappointed it wasn’t a diamond or an expensive ring.

So funny! Yep, she was expecting a big ole diamond! Hahahahaha it’s a rubber ring!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jewelry disappointment #itsreal

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Actually...what was he thinking? That whole set up was like a diamond ring thing. Idiot! Just makes her Even more disappointed in him. Or...maybe on the flip side he did do it on purpose to jab at her for all the shitty things she does to him. Lol!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”