JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by olemama »

Lextastic wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris didn't take his boys to paintball because he is on a league or team, or whatever they call that for paintball.
Honestly, it doesn’t bug me that Chris has a hobby. I grew up with parents who had separate, out of the house hobbies too and that’s how I live my life now. But I wish Chris would integrate his kids in paintball- even if he has Sundays just for his league, take his bio boys for a fun Saturday adventure alone! My dad plays in a dad band every Sunday, but I remember he would “jam” with us (I use jam VERY loosely because his musical gene did not get passed down even though he tried) whenever he had a free minute. Dunno. I just wish they actually interacted with the kids instead of passing them off to activity after activity. Family activities are fun too Jesssss and Chris!
Yeah, I think more than anything Big C and Tommy want some alone time with their dad. It would be wonderful if he took just the three of them fishing, hiking or camping without Jess's mob. I fear if he doesn't start focusing on his boys in a meaningful and fun way they will just not want to come up to Modesto at all. Big C looks like he has reached that point.
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lextastic »

olemama wrote:
Lextastic wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris didn't take his boys to paintball because he is on a league or team, or whatever they call that for paintball.
Honestly, it doesn’t bug me that Chris has a hobby. I grew up with parents who had separate, out of the house hobbies too and that’s how I live my life now. But I wish Chris would integrate his kids in paintball- even if he has Sundays just for his league, take his bio boys for a fun Saturday adventure alone! My dad plays in a dad band every Sunday, but I remember he would “jam” with us (I use jam VERY loosely because his musical gene did not get passed down even though he tried) whenever he had a free minute. Dunno. I just wish they actually interacted with the kids instead of passing them off to activity after activity. Family activities are fun too Jesssss and Chris!
Yeah, I think more than anything Big C and Tommy want some alone time with their dad. It would be wonderful if he took just the three of them fishing, hiking or camping without Jess's mob. I fear if he doesn't start focusing on his boys in a meaningful and fun way they will just not want to come up to Modesto at all. Big C looks like he has reached that point.
Totally agree... poor kids get shipped hours away from home and kinda just exist. Maybe Tommy is having some fun because there are kids his age around, but Caden will only put up with so much “baby games”. I’m sure they miss their dad and would really appreciate one-on-one time. With all their free time and disposable income, there is no excuse. Chris is just being lazy
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

It’s just hella trashy that the one time his bio kids are actually over his house he leaves for the day to play a game. A game that little boys like. His father passed it down to him, so why isn’t he passing it on to his boys? He could have them join a kids team or whatever. Jess has her boys in baseball and gymnastics ... T&C come over and get stuck sitting in the bleachers watching their stepbrothers play. It’s like Chris thinks just having the boys is enough. Like dude interact with them. Take them out. Lilia goes and spends time with her Dad’s family alone. Why do all the jesssssskids always have to be together? When Chris has his boys he never spends any alone time with them. He’s so lazy and phones it in 90% of the time, all he cares about is his precious Adderal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I don't think it is a bad thing for Chris to have a hobby. But I think we all see him as a lazy freeloader. He does the absolute bare minimum in that house. He doesn't give his step kids the time of day. I think he could really benefit from some antidepressants, he seems to really be going through something. Or maybe he is just absolutely over Jess and her kids. I think their relationship is actually really bad off camera and I imagine them arguing constantly. I also think Jess will never make it easy for him to spend one on one time with his kids. She will keep spending money on projects for him to do to keep him busy and they will only do "family" things all summer.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I think that for normal parents that actually put effort into caring for their kids, no one would have a problem with them taking a day for themselves. But Chris and Jess are so incredibly lazy on a daily basis, what exactly is it that they need a break from? They don't discipline the kids at all, they don't clean, they don't cook for the family. The most they do is go to Target or Lowe's.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What exactly does Chris need a break from? He hardly does anything.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

shilohjulia wrote:It’s just hella trashy that the one time his bio kids are actually over his house he leaves for the day to play a game. A game that little boys like. His father passed it down to him, so why isn’t he passing it on to his boys? He could have them join a kids team or whatever. Jess has her boys in baseball and gymnastics ... T&C come over and get stuck sitting in the bleachers watching their stepbrothers play. It’s like Chris thinks just having the boys is enough. Like dude interact with them. Take them out. Lilia goes and spends time with her Dad’s family alone. Why do all the jesssssskids always have to be together? When Chris has his boys he never spends any alone time with them. He’s so lazy and phones it in 90% of the time, all he cares about is his precious Adderal

This. He's not working on having a relationship with his boys and then he'll probably blame their mom when they don't want to come to visit. He should be doing things with the boys even taking one on one lunches out without the siblings so they can talk as father and son.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Its not even as tho he WORKS when Tommy and Caden are visiting his house lmao like DUDEEE, you dont work, you have every second of ever hour free. Do something with just T&C, even if its just a lunch just the 3 of them.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Tell me why Kaden is eating Gerber baby snacks? Those are for babies younger than Addie even.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3fd363.png[/img]

Also, 6 years later and she’s now noticing how bad she lumps the twins together?
Hi Jess Image

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I hope Jess DOES keep taking 1 or 2 kids out like she did in todays vlog with Kaden + Caden - god knows they need time away from the chaos. She said Kaden suffers with a big family but I get the vibe that its Kyson who doesnt like it!
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

I’m all for parents getting a break. Hell knows I need one, and so does my partner. What bugs me is that Chris gets to take a break, but Jess, as least as far as we see, doesn’t. For all of her flaws, she is with those kids nearly 100% of the time and hardly gets a minute to herself unless it’s like one in the morning. I don’t we’ve ever seen Chris take all of the kids. It may happen, we can’t say for sure that it doesn’t, but it doesn’t seem likely.

In my opinion - and this is just me speculating - I don’t see Jess as a bad person, though I think she makes bad choices. I think most (not all) of these choices stem from a) being incredibly overwhelmed and b) not ever really having the time to develop herself as a person.

I have ONE kid and I know how hard and how tiring it is. Doing it without a break would suck, and Chris doesn’t seem to get that his taking a break (which is fine in and of itself) puts a tremendous strain on his wife, with little reciprocation for her.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Though I also don’t get the not working thing. Like yeah they’re financially comfortable, but doesn’t he get bored?? I’m ready to pull my hair out after even just a day of not feeling productive.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

blipbloop wrote:I’m all for parents getting a break. Hell knows I need one, and so does my partner. What bugs me is that Chris gets to take a break, but Jess, as least as far as we see, doesn’t. For all of her flaws, she is with those kids nearly 100% of the time and hardly gets a minute to herself unless it’s like one in the morning. I don’t we’ve ever seen Chris take all of the kids. It may happen, we can’t say for sure that it doesn’t, but it doesn’t seem likely.

In my opinion - and this is just me speculating - I don’t see Jess as a bad person, though I think she makes bad choices. I think most (not all) of these choices stem from a) being incredibly overwhelmed and b) not ever really having the time to develop herself as a person.

I have ONE kid and I know how hard and how tiring it is. Doing it without a break would suck, and Chris doesn’t seem to get that his taking a break (which is fine in and of itself) puts a tremendous strain on his wife, with little reciprocation for her.

She planned all these pregnancies ImageImage

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I don’t like the idea that Chris gets a day off for multiple reasons;

He doesn’t do anything to bring in money. Not even a part time job that’s 2-3 days a week. He could be working when all the kids are in school; Jess can handle 5/7 kids while he’s gone all day Sunday, I’m sure she can handle Addie during the day

You know damn well that if Jess took off every Saturday, Chris would be slingshotting the kids to Mimi, the neighbour, Gabe, anywhere he could!

We can whine and bitch that Jess should do something (go back to school) but she at least brings in the income.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I would love to see Jess n Janelle take a day off,while Chris watches all the kids.Alyna,too.Didn't he say he wanted to step up and be a father figure for her? Then spend some time with her.
J nJ can go shopping,movie,library or bookstore to read etc.No bar hopping! LOL
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

blipbloop wrote:Though I also don’t get the not working thing. Like yeah they’re financially comfortable, but doesn’t he get bored?? I’m ready to pull my hair out after even just a day of not feeling productive.

Right?? I was a stay at home mom for about 2 years and I was so bored all the time. I would babysit a little to bring in some money for myself but at the end of the day I was constantly like “I just want to contribute to society and leave the house!” I’m just not one of those people who can constantly stay at home.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Its not even as tho he WORKS when Tommy and Caden are visiting his house lmao like DUDEEE, you dont work, you have every second of ever hour free. Do something with just T&C, even if its just a lunch just the 3 of them.
I agree its about the money you spend on the kids its the memories they will remember.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Wow, she finally realizes what people here have been saying all along... That some of those kids might actually want some quiet and peace and not be locked in with a bunch of screeching children.

Taking only two with her is a good enough start (even if it was just a glorified shopping trip) but she should also introduce some quiet time. I can't imagine being in a house that noisy 24/7. Also she really should've gotten a bigger house so the kids could have some breathing room. In a few years Caden will want to have some privacy.

I also hope she realizes that Kyson probably feels the same way Caden and Kaden do.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Ernestthecow wrote:How do we know that man whom was supposedly Alyna's father wasn't Jannell's new boyfriend?
Just wondering, as I might have missed something
Because I recognise his face from his FB page, which, yknow, had his name on them. The pictures I posted of him are from his own girlfriend's Instagram account.

Janell has a picture of her with some other guy on her Instagram right now in which she calls the guy she's with her "best friend".
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I disagree with what she said about giving more attention to kyson than Kaden. L M A O

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”