Brianna K

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

And I called it she's trying to get pregnant. These YT moms seems to just pop out babies left and right. They all need to freaking chill already. It's not exciting at all when 20 of them are pregnant at the same time. How do they not get that?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Another thing I wanted to mention is her kids always seem to be at grandmas even on days where she's not actually working and I'm sorry but I don't feel like youtube is a valid excuse because Tara seems to manage just fine. I get when she's traveling, but lately she seems to be home more days than not, so why wouldn't she just keep her kids with her? If she has a third will that baby be at grandma's also? Poor grandma and grandpa having to raise two babies let alone three if she gets knocked up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Another thing I wanted to mention is her kids always seem to be at grandmas even on days where she's not actually working and I'm sorry but I don't feel like youtube is a valid excuse because Tara seems to manage just fine. I get when she's traveling, but lately she seems to be home more days than not, so why wouldn't she just keep her kids with her? If she has a third will that baby be at grandma's also? Poor grandma and grandpa having to raise two babies let alone three if she gets knocked up again.

I have taken days off work and my kid has gone to daycare like he usually does. That way I can go to appointments, take care of stuff around the house, etc. Plus, routine is good for kids. I don’t think it’s a big deal but if she actually isn’t working full time anymore and her kids are still at Gigi’s full time then that’s ridiculous.

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

I can't figure this woman out. First off, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. So phony and fake and the "hi loves" at beginning of each video is cringey. I'm with you guys on the idea that either she or the hubby left their jobs/are leaving soon/got laid off. She has been doing instastories at all hours during day it seems. I know she works from home but he seems to be there during the day in some of them. Also, he has now decided to start a family vlog channel?! I'm sure Brianna had nothing to do with that idea. If these two turn into Meg and Justin Hickman I'm out. I can't believe she has her grandparents watching the kids. That is a lot for them!!! And god help them if a newborn gets added to the mix. Not buying her sugary, sweet act she puts on. I have a feeling she is a complete controlling bitch off camera.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm going to assume she quit her job with all the pointless videos she's been pumping out lately. That's just my opinion though and I could be very wrong, but it just seems weird that one week she's traveling and the next there is no mention of her actual job. Yay another useless YouTube Momma that just wants the easy cash.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:I'm going to assume she quit her job with all the pointless videos she's been pumping out lately. That's just my opinion though and I could be very wrong, but it just seems weird that one week she's traveling and the next there is no mention of her actual job. Yay another useless YouTube Momma that just wants the easy cash.

It does make sense that her schedule would be a lot lighter during the summer since she primarily recruits students to join TFA. But I definitely feel like she either quit or reduced her hours or something. It just seems off...

Like I said, the day she announces that she quit is the day I unsub. I have enough SAHM in my subs already.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes I liked that she was a working mom and that's why I subscribed. That set her apart for every other YTM. It will be a bummer if she quit.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

There is something weird about the way she moves her mouth when she talks....it's how peoples mouths move when they are drunk. She looks day drunk for sure.

Every mom has had a trashy smelly car at least once....no judgement! Lol The craziest thing that came out of that whole video is she was shocked at herself by deciding to throw this bottle out and not keep it. THAT almost made me barf...imagine giving it back to the kid?

She's cute but has a definite horseface.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I'm just happy she finally showed herself actually cleaning. In all of her Clean with Me videos in the home, the before looks exactly like the after and if there is maybe 1-2 toys out of place, she acts like it's the end of the world. Her Clean with Me videos are 12 minutes of her wiping down seemingly clean countertops. It's not nearly as satisfying or motivating when there's no real cleaning going on. I'm honestly shocked at the before shot of the car!

Also so excited I found this thread!
WheresThePopcorn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WheresThePopcorn »

I'm super curious as to what the stressful thing in her life is that she keeps mentioning. I have a feeling it might be something to do with her husband and his job.

Also, did I miss it or did she not show the car after she was done cleaning it? I was expecting a full after clip.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Everytime I watch a video of hers my husband says "oh really your watching that lady again, her voice is so annoying". Agree. Especially when she calls her fans her loves. Gag.

The worst is the face she makes when she sucks in her cheeks to do her face contour. I think she actually bites her inside cheeks for how hard shes sucking in. Kinda shows in her newest video from 6/20/18.

She does seem like she'd be controlling like another poster said. Seems very fanatic about everything being a certain way. I was actually shocked at her dirty vehicle. Only because her house is SO clean.

Anyways, curious to see what the big family stress issue is.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IG story today of her not working again...

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She claims she is still working just able to take more vacation days. I wonder how many days she gets? Seems like she’s had a lot with Disney, two Vegas trips, now these random days. Must be nice!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 237ca6.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 961c7b.png[/img]

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Maybe not when she was cooking but in her voice over she was totally drunk! You can tell by how she has to try so hard to pronounce all the words correctly. Plus...who's been married that long with 2 kids and doesn't use proper knives to cut vegetables? All these women have to have big magnificent kitchens and all the trendy gadgets but use butter knives to cut shit.
GodSheIsAnnoying
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GodSheIsAnnoying »

Hi! I just had to create an account to ask if someone else is grossed out at her rinsing her mop in the kitchen sink? Ewww, I find it soo disgusting.

I read through all the comments, but couldn’t find anyone noticing the same thing, it makes me wonder if this is something people find normal??
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

GodSheIsAnnoying wrote:Hi! I just had to create an account to ask if someone else is grossed out at her rinsing her mop in the kitchen sink? Ewww, I find it soo disgusting.

I read through all the comments, but couldn’t find anyone noticing the same thing, it makes me wonder if this is something people find normal??
Why would that be gross?

GodSheIsAnnoying
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GodSheIsAnnoying »

skankernity wrote:
GodSheIsAnnoying wrote:Hi! I just had to create an account to ask if someone else is grossed out at her rinsing her mop in the kitchen sink? Ewww, I find it soo disgusting.

Why would that be gross?

Hmmm, because she is bringing all the dirt/germs from the floor to the sink where she puts the dishes to wash, where she prepares food,etc.

I don’t know, I find it really unsanitary, it would never occur to me this is something pleople do.

I do admit I have an issue with germs, lol. For instance I can’t stand when Aaryn’s cat climbs up on the kitchen counter, or when the dog sleeps in the bed, having babies sleeping in the same bed. I wonder if they still do that now that Zel spends more time outside. Can you imagine those paws!!
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

GodSheIsAnnoying wrote:
skankernity wrote:

Why would that be gross?

Hmmm, because she is bringing all the dirt/germs from the floor to the sink where she puts the dishes to wash, where she prepares food,etc.

I don’t know, I find it really unsanitary, it would never occur to me this is something pleople do.

I do admit I have an issue with germs, lol. For instance I can’t stand when Aaryn’s cat climbs up on the kitchen counter, or when the dog sleeps in the bed, having babies sleeping in the same bed. I wonder if they still do that now that Zel spends more time outside. Can you imagine those paws!!
Where do you dump your mop water?

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Her shamelessly begging for this Apothic sponsorship in every nighttime routine/DITL is getting really old. It's pretty gross to see it at all, but she couldn't give less of a f*** how desperate she looks. Geez. :?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

She doesnt need a wine sponsorship!! She drinks enough as it is. Imagine if she had free wine lol! Brianna seems so fake compared to her old videos. Trying too hard to look like she has the perfect life and a perfectly clean house.

Return to “Brianna K”