Aaryn Williams | Part 10

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Tootired2mom wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:I will have to argue on this because both of my kids had one in till the age of 5 of them 6 Neither one of them have any problems with their bite or speech. I have posted a picture on here of my 11 year old daughter's perfect bite teeth and mouth and she was the one that suck a pacifier and until she was 6 years old The only thing I don't quite understand is why she took it away only to give it back?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 99a1f4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I actually agree with you. Yeah six is a little extreme. But I don’t see a issue with letting skyla have it at night a little longer yet. My middle sister flushed hers down the the toilet lol. Then my mom said that’s it no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took my 17 month old’s from her during the day. She gets it at naps and bedtime. I’m gonna potty train her next month so I didn’t wanna force to much on her at once. I feel like once they start talking more they shouldn’t have it during awake times, so they don’t try to talk around it.
Yeah my niece wasn’t allowed to have it during the day.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

And in other news.... Skyla gets another build a bear!!!!! Aaryn might as well open a store or take stock in that place!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vandelynn »

Daffodil82 wrote:And in other news.... Skyla gets another build a bear!!!!! Aaryn might as well open a store or take stock in that place!
My thoughts exactly!! Aaryn can justify it anyway she wants to. The fact is even if it wasn't Skylas birthday she still would have spent money on another one. When you over indulge your children like that nothing will seem special. I've always saved special things for special times like birthday, report cards etc not so much bc of money but for the principal of teaching your child the value of items and make them special. Not just another thing for them to throw in the play room and they just become "things" and not special memories. Wait til Adeline has to have everything Skyla has. We think she is blowing thru money like crazy on crazy things well times that by 2 and they will be blowing money in double time! Now that will add up even faster if Aaryn doesn't get a grip on this shopping addiction. It seems like the more money she makes the faster she is spending it. On a positive note no one could ever blame Aaryn contributing to a recession lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Daffodil82 wrote:And in other news.... Skyla gets another build a bear!!!!! Aaryn might as well open a store or take stock in that place!
LOL and Skyla is basically a pro now. She's like "I know the drill!" She looks like she had fun but it's crazy how she has this much experience with these $60 stuffed animals.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Ever notice how Aaryn puts herself together when Yaya is in town?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I just watched her new video. Pretty entertaining lol. She is trying to be so serious about this ghost! When they were on live Shell was like "we know this is just for fun" and Aaryn shot her the quickest look like "bitch play along". Although Aaryn acts like it's half a joke half real lol. Shell was just playing around.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

vandelynn wrote:
My thoughts exactly!! Aaryn can justify it anyway she wants to. The fact is even if it wasn't Skylas birthday she still would have spent money on another one. When you over indulge your children like that nothing will seem special. I've always saved special things for special times like birthday, report cards etc not so much bc of money but for the principal of teaching your child the value of items and make them special. Not just another thing for them to throw in the play room and they just become "things" and not special memories. Wait til Adeline has to have everything Skyla has. We think she is blowing thru money like crazy on crazy things well times that by 2 and they will be blowing money in double time! Now that will add up even faster if Aaryn doesn't get a grip on this shopping addiction. It seems like the more money she makes the faster she is spending it. On a positive note no one could ever blame Aaryn contributing to a recession lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So true. Unfortunately my kids have been overindulged by my mom. I SO KNOW many people have much bigger problems than that. I get it. But it does create issues. It creates conflict between my parents and my husband. It kind of creates conflict between my husband and me because he get irritated now any time the kids bring any little thing home. Sorry...rabbit trail. My point is, less is so much better. If I could go back, I’d severely limit what my kids are allowed to keep. We constantly get rid of things (we have 5 kids). It’s easier the older they get but you do them no favors by having too much crap around. They don’t care about it, it’s overwhelming, it’s hard to keep clean. She’s creating monsters in her children and creating a clutter monster in her home.
shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

She HAD to have the build a bear with skates because Skyla LOVES the skates

*dont you want to pull her by the skates?? dont you want to pull her by the skates?? Dont you want to pull her by the skates HUNNNNNIE????*

But germaphone Aaryn doesn’t think twice that Skyla is dragging her new unicorn all across the mall floor, lol
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everytime Aaryn feed Adeline...there is SO much food on her face. Now I know that is typical for a baby, but I feel like it is excessive and I'm pretty sure it is due to those stupid fu*king baby spoons she has. Everything has to be new, and different..just use a regular spoon and get the food in her mouth!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The unicorn was cute. But I totally get what you guys are saying. Going to build a bear so many times doesn’t make it special anymore. Those kind of things should be rare and a treat. Since it was for her birthday I think it was ok but having already done it so much it makes it not special.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Aaryn is raising her kids to think their birthdays are the most important thing in the world. Birthday week celebrations? I had an acquaintance that celebrated the whole week and you had to treat her like a princess during the week preceding her birthday. So annoying.

Oh and that stupid spoon she was using to feed Adeline. So unnecessary. Why oh why does she need to buy shit non stop? Save your money for when your youtube 'career' tanks. Also nobody cares about the dress you're gonna wear for your kids birthday party. It's your kids birthday, not yours.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone else notice when Aaryn went into Skylas room the morning of her birthday...Skyla ran right past Aaryn out the bedroom door?!?
Her child doesn't even care to acknowledge her mother in the morning?
I just see such a disconnect between Skyla and Aaryn.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

How old is Nick’s sister Kaylee?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:Did anyone else notice when Aaryn went into Skylas room the morning of her birthday...Skyla ran right past Aaryn out the bedroom door?!?

Aaryn has mentioned several times that Skyla has never been a kid who wants to be held or wants a lot of attention. While Adeline is attached to her. It’s funny how kids can be so different. Skyla seems super independent.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Did anyone else notice when Aaryn went into Skylas room the morning of her birthday...Skyla ran right past Aaryn out the bedroom door?!?

Aaryn has mentioned several times that Skyla has never been a kid who wants to be held or wants a lot of attention. While Adeline is attached to her. It’s funny how kids can be so different. Skyla seems super independent.

Not saying that isn't somewhat true...but it can't be completely true because I have seen Skyle hug on Nick plenty of times.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:Aaryn is raising her kids to think their birthdays are the most important thing in the world. Birthday week celebrations? I had an acquaintance that celebrated the whole week and you had to treat her like a princess during the week preceding her birthday. So annoying.

Oh and that stupid spoon she was using to feed Adeline. So unnecessary. Why oh why does she need to buy shit non stop? Save your money for when your youtube 'career' tanks. Also nobody cares about the dress you're gonna wear for your kids birthday party. It's your kids birthday, not yours.
Aaryn is living vicariously through Skyla so hard it's sad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

Title suggestion ,

Aarynwilliams raising monsters while the build a Bear hoarding continues

Meh i tired lol

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Aaryn Williams : Build a Brat
jmor2994

Unread post by jmor2994 »

Sorry if this has been talked about already.. I tried going back a few pages to find something about this but didn’t see anything. Does anyone know why Aaryn unfollowed Krista on Instagram? I checked and she’s still following Aaryn... I wonder what happened there.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Aaryn Williams : Build a Brat
Ok, I lol’d.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”