JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

meme_monday
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by meme_monday »

Sparklingdee wrote:Jess only likes to push the blended mess agenda because it suits her and gets her YouTube views lmao IRL she cant be bothered to even acknowledge her half or step brothers and sisters. Tyler is the only one Ive heard her mention bc he graduated high school (or college??) a few weeks back.
Her step sister visited a few months ago. She doesn’t want to be in the vlogs. I think there was a clip of her just saying hi and then Jess said they would not be blogging as much while they were there. I seem to recall they were at Costco (naturally lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

tyler has been in videos for years and jess does mention when family visits and she doesn’t vlog them because they don’t want it. it could be her step siblings. or it could be others. we don’t know because she doesn’t say.

or maybe she wants to have such a nicely blended family because she isn’t as close as she wanted to be with her half and step siblings so she’s trying to do better with her own kids. family drama or whatever when she was growing up that prevented that from happening that they’re just now getting over or maybe never did.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Wonder what that family drama was that she brought up once and never spoke about again

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:Wonder what that family drama was that she brought up once and never spoke about again

Oh I forgot about that! Bet she's hoping everyone else did too.. I got the impression it was more to do with Chris than her though so maybe he's just been like no, not putting it out there.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote: i dont want to sound fucked up but my gosh poor addie does not look cute. She is too bald
It is so odd seeing a child her age that bald. It makes her look like an over grown infant. Freaks me out a little. lol
yup i think thats it.. poor addie grow some hairrrr.... is it normal or some vitamin deficiency or something? Idk
It's pretty common. I didn't really start to grow hair until I was 5. Up until then it was white blonde and whispy. My MIL was the same way.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

chelsieross7 wrote:So every Sunday, Chris dumps all of the kids with jesss so he can be 12 years old and paint ball. Why didn’t he at least bring his 2 sons with him? Does he ever take all of the kids so that jessss can have some “me” time and get a hobby? What a lazy, selfish husband/Dad and what a sad, boring life jessss lives. I can’t imagind being stuck with so many kids all the time then being left alone with them for hours while my husband gets to do what he wants and never returns the favor
I don’t get why they can’t put their one non school aged child in day care for a couple of hours, or trade off sometimes, and do this kind of thing during the week? I don’t get why Jess is always “so busy”, but 9-3 (or whatever hours the kids are in school), she only has 1 baby. She’s the free-est she’s been in 6 years, yet her content, housekeeping, and mothering is the laziest it’s ever been
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:Anyone find it weird that when shes asked how many siblings she has she says 1 just Ben when she has alot of step and a half brother but yet she makes them all say theyre all brothers and sisters and make it look like she has all these kids when tommy & caden arent hers... it’s just two sided
Yeah, like that Q&A thing where it came out they’ve got like 10 half/step siblings... I’ve been watching her for years, I only knew about 2 of them! She almost never mentions them. Although, I feel like it might be different if she had a half sibling by Wendy - just like she ignores that Drake’s boys have another sister Image
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

kiki wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Ben is probably the only one who can actually stand her and even Ben sometimes seems so tired of her.
Funny. I don’t even think he likes her

Well considering she was constantly moving her 3 or 4 kids and baby daddies in and out of that tiny house that he was forced to share with them.... and we know Wendy's time and attention was 100% about jessica. She literally took over that entire house. They probably forgot ben even existed.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
I feel like Ben is the Kyson of their generation
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... db5849.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... b5cf11.png[/img]

Nothing like advertising your YouTube channel on your 1 year olds butt.

Britleigh89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Britleigh89 »

The only thing im Happy with jess for is... addie is older than Landon from kk and alaya from ok and addie still rearfacing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Procrastinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Procrastinating »

Anyone else catch in the last vlog her talking about that relationship book? She said she read it originally for her marriage. What's that all about? What was the book called again? I missed it and don't feel like going back oops.
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Procrastinating wrote:Anyone else catch in the last vlog her talking about that relationship book? She said she read it originally for her marriage. What's that all about? What was the book called again? I missed it and don't feel like going back oops.
Five Love Languages or something like that

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Oh goodness, the bathroom looks tacky as hell. She painted the doorframe and window sill dark blue, and the roof light blue. Reminds me of my child’s old daycare. All bright obnoxious colours that don’t have any style.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Has anyone seen the new vlog? What is she sorry about?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Has anyone seen the new vlog? What is she sorry about?

Clickbait drama queen painted the wrong wall light blue, so she had to put the darker stuff over it.

Also, to the person who said Addie is still RF, I bet 85% it is because it's the law to RF until 2 years old in California. I can almost guarantee come November, Addie will be "too big" to rear face.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Kyson and Tommy look like they could actually be bio brothers in their little swim bodysuits.

I wonder how many people have actually bought jesssfam merch. I just feel like it cannot possibly be that many. Even tho she has a lot of subscribers, like who would actually walk around wearing a shirt that says “what’s up fam?” Like most normal people u encounter in life don’t know what or who that references.

It makes me look back at the Britney drama and understand why she lied and said the money was going to charity. Because let’s face it even if you’re “youtube famous” the chances of people buying your merch are pretty slim. I’ve followed Jess forever and really truly care about her kids. I would never buy her merch. But if she said the money was going to help one of her kids or a disease one of them suffered from, i would.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Also. Addie looks borderline albino. Nothing wrong with that, but highly doubt she’ll have red hair lol

Procrastinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Procrastinating »

Jess said that a couple of her kids don't eat meat. Jess, the word for "don't eat meat" is vegetarian and there are millions of us around the world. I know the kids are just picky but it's SOO easy to get all your nutrients in if you're trying! Lots of fruits and vegys! Nuts! Beans! Tofu! Lentils! Yogurt! Try to eat quinoa instead of rice for extra vitamins! Jess! Why are you so stupid?!

for real though I bet she has no clue what quinoa is. thank god none of her kids have actual allergies that she'd actually have to work around.
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

What was she talking about in the newest vlog that her editing mistake was caught? Of her house?

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

missskristyy wrote:What was she talking about in the newest vlog that her editing mistake was caught? Of her house?

It was in a video a few weeks ago, a random short drone clip of the house in between a vlog. Nothing major

Return to “JesssFam”