BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by chloe6124 »

_Router_ wrote:If Ean wants his kids good, he would put his feet down and demand their kids not being filmed for youtube exposure. Something like that happend with Karlee Holden and her ex boyfriend. They need privacy. In the other hand Britney would upload only videos with her and Frank as couple goals.
Can you imagine him telling her no kids in the vlog. There goes her cash cow. And a judge just might agree with him. But if he cares about his kids he wouldn’t do it because in the end it would hurt his children if she didn’t make any money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

Yeah we all know boring ass Brittany's channels would never survive without her kids. I'm sure Ean would love for her to suck him dry when the YouTube money runs out.

Even if she had to stop filming them, they'd still be with a mother who does the bare minimum and think it's perfectly fine to have a stranger play daddy.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

I disagree... I am glad my parents worked and raised me without using me for money. Easy money isn't really everything. You can live good without being youtube-rich. So Ean prefers her easy money from youtube go to his children without any investment for them, like a house. Youtube money won't last forever. Also, I would be embarassed if I was child and my mother posted all over the internet my tantrums, parents divorce, stories about living forever with her each time new boyfriend, like Britneys does. My father has a serious health problem for over the decade and we know from first hand how hard and costly is staying in hospital for weeks (even though in my country you pay a small amount and you have good health insurance). That situation has broke me to pieces all the years, because I grew up with a father most of the time in the hospital and a mother always with him. Do you think the easy money of youtube will make them happier after Nolan's problem starts to show up? No. Children need having a good time without a camera over their head or their mother's drama all over the inteenet. When you make children, you have to find a way to raise them. Exposing them all over the internet for easy money doesn't make it right.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

You disagree with what exactly? No one here has contradicted anything you're saying. Of course it would be better for the kids not to be on YouTube, but now that's just closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. What do you expect Ean to do? He's living with a family member. It seems like he isn't well off financially at the moment. If Brit wouldn't make her own money on YouTube he would have to pay a whole lot of alimony. Obviously he prefers her "easy money" to go to his children as opposed to Brit sitting on her ass all day long and not earning her own money. No one is saying that it's morally okay, but that's just how it is right now. Yeah you can live good without being YouTube-rich if both parents work and one of them doesn't try to fill her lack of personality by going shopping and making big purchases all the damn time.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

dazzled wrote:You disagree with what exactly? No one here has contradicted anything you're saying. Of course it would be better for the kids not to be on YouTube, but now that's just closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. What do you expect Ean to do? He's living with a family member. It seems like he isn't well off financially at the moment. If Brit wouldn't make her own money on YouTube he would have to pay a whole lot of alimony. Obviously he prefers her "easy money" to go to his children as opposed to Brit sitting on her ass all day long and not earning her own money. No one is saying that it's morally okay, but that's just how it is right now. Yeah you can live good without being YouTube-rich if both parents work and one of them doesn't try to fill her lack of personality by going shopping and making big purchases all the damn time.
I was disagreeing with the phrase " he cares about his kids he wouldn’t do it because in the end it would hurt his children if she didn’t make any money" @chloe6124 said. I didn't make a quote, because I don't want to mess up the thread for mobile users like me with big posts and quotes with no end. I'm sorry. OT: Also I want to make a notice, some of us don't live in America, even English isn't our first language and we try to post, don't take all seriously and answer with that tone. We try at least to post to a forum with different time zones. Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids? If his financial situation is messed up due to Britney's debt, maybe he should ask her to fix her own mess. If he caused his own bad financial situation with his choices or debts, he has to find a solution. Parents don't live forever and he has a son with a terminal disease. He has to work harder especially for him.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

so I Said wrote:He could always file bankruptcy or sue brit for the debt she accrued on his cards or at least I would think so. He would then get a ton of credit card companies sending him cards because they know he can’t file for another 7 years. He could rebuild his credit, if that was an issue.

I think he’s in the same position anyone else would be in after a split, where they had no equity in anything. He’s starting over and living with family. People seem to forget that the only reason she got ahead was from squirreling away money and taking off.
I'm not leaving in America and I have a question, you have to use credit card? I mean why you can't buy something only when you have the money to pay? It seems odd.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_Router_ wrote:
dazzled wrote:You disagree with what exactly? No one here has contradicted anything you're saying. Of course it would be better for the kids not to be on YouTube, but now that's just closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. What do you expect Ean to do? He's living with a family member. It seems like he isn't well off financially at the moment. If Brit wouldn't make her own money on YouTube he would have to pay a whole lot of alimony. Obviously he prefers her "easy money" to go to his children as opposed to Brit sitting on her ass all day long and not earning her own money. No one is saying that it's morally okay, but that's just how it is right now. Yeah you can live good without being YouTube-rich if both parents work and one of them doesn't try to fill her lack of personality by going shopping and making big purchases all the damn time.
I was disagreeing with the phrase " he cares about his kids he wouldn’t do it because in the end it would hurt his children if she didn’t make any money" @chloe6124 said. I didn't make a quote, because I don't want to mess up the thread for mobile users like me with big posts and quotes with no end. I'm sorry. OT: Also I want to make a notice, some of us don't live in America, even English isn't our first language and we try to post, don't take all seriously and answer with that tone. We try at least to post to a forum with different time zones. Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids? If his financial situation is messed up due to Britney's debt, maybe he should ask her to fix her own mess. If he caused his own bad financial situation with his choices or debts, he has to find a solution. Parents don't live forever and he has a son with a terminal disease. He has to work harder especially for him.

Why do you disagree with that. He could very easy go to s lawyer and get s judge to not allow them on YouTube. I bet a judge might agree. But it wouldn’t be right for him to do it because in the long run it hurts his kids. And like stated above he likes that she makes so much money because he can’t afford them right now.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_Router_ wrote:
so I Said wrote:He could always file bankruptcy or sue brit for the debt she accrued on his cards or at least I would think so. He would then get a ton of credit card companies sending him cards because they know he can’t file for another 7 years. He could rebuild his credit, if that was an issue.

I think he’s in the same position anyone else would be in after a split, where they had no equity in anything. He’s starting over and living with family. People seem to forget that the only reason she got ahead was from squirreling away money and taking off.
I'm not leaving in America and I have a question, you have to use credit card? I mean why you can't buy something only when you have the money to pay? It seems odd.

It’s just a rumor that she accrued cc debt and left him holding the bag. Yes smart people pay cash and don’t go into debt or pay cc off every month.

gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

I wonder what happened on this day. Maybe she was throwing shade. "I don't want to marry you anyways."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

gossipmama wrote:I wonder what happened on this day. Maybe she was throwing shade. "I don't want to marry you anyways."

God. Someone take the makeup away from britney!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?
Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 29cd39.jpg[/img]

Wonder is she answers this person Image

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 29cd39.jpg[/img]

Wonder is she answers this person Image

Ha Ha. She won’t answer it. Or she will make it up and just say yes. We all know she wouldn’t be able to handle another woman playing Mom to her kids.

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

_Router_ wrote:

Most people do use credit cards. In my house we do not believe in or use credit cards and we just bought our first home. Credit cards are one of the main reasons people get into so much debt because they use them to live above their means. As I am sure Britney does.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Am I the only one who thinks Ean doesn’t want his kids more? I think Brittany wanted to leave himto gain more freedom (he would want the kids more, and she would have more go to the club time) and he completely messed up her grand plan by saying he only wants them every other weekend.

She wanted more time away from her kids, and expected them to be with him more. He said fuck that, I never *really* wanted these kids, I’m fine with every other weekend. Both of them aren’t shit, and whatever is happening isn’t what’s best for those poor children.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ean doesn’t want his kids more? I think Brittany wanted to leave himto gain more freedom (he would want the kids more, and she would have more go to the club time) and he completely messed up her grand plan by saying he only wants them every other weekend.

She wanted more time away from her kids, and expected them to be with him more. He said fuck that, I never *really* wanted these kids, I’m fine with every other weekend. Both of them aren’t shit, and whatever is happening isn’t what’s best for those poor children.

I bet it’s hard for him to take them if he still doesn’t have his own place. But the one think I don’t get the feeling of is Britney wanting to dump her kids. She might be dumb but the kids are well taken care of I believe.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

dazzled wrote:
_Router_ wrote:Back on topic, if Ean can't find a good job to raise his children, maybe he had to reconsinder having 3 kids?
Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
I’m guessing Britney was the main provider? He must’ve thought he was going to marry Brit or be with her forever. Don’t think he’d imagined his life being single and not able to provide for his kids.

I wonder why he can’t get two bedroom apartment ?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ean used to do House inspections. I would think he got paid well if he was doing them for people that were selling and buying houses. Unless it was a different type of house inspection she talked about. I believe he quit doing that so he didn’t travel as much. She mentioned he installed things for people whatever that meant.

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

I disagree with exposing your kids in youtube for easy money. She doesn't work, her children work for her, because without them she doesn't have content-like birth vlogs, kids health problem. In my country it's illegal to make your children work in that age. She could just upload video with herself, if she believes that she doesn't take advantage of them and after that watch the view count.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

dazzled wrote: Not sure what country you life in that one parent can support an entire family with three kids on one wage and live comfortably. They were fine when they only had Aria and by the time Brit was pregnant with Nolan she was doing okay on YouTube and they had more money. And we don't know how much of a say Ean had in planning those kids anyway.
We were talking about Ean and I said that. The same question I have for Britney. So in every post we are talking about Ean, it's so necessary for you to make the question/conversations also for Britney? Making 3 children needs 2 people to make a decision. Both of them would reconsider their choices, if they wanted only the easy money from youtube and not working hard to raise them good.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”