JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Why does she paint her ceilings the wall color!!! It makes the room look like a closed up box.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

About Chris paintball hobby. When I was a kid my dad played rugby on the weekend and we would go along and throw a ball around too and play with the other kids and have a bbq after. I'm sure Chris could include the kids too.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

Is no one going to talk about how they left the kids unsupervised on the slip and slide while they painted the bathroom? They were using a camera. I know it may not seem like a huge deal but it only takes 2 inches of water for babies to drown in.
Especially with how rough the boys play. having addie out there to possibly be knocked into, lose consciousness, and the boys to keep playing and she drown would be awful. First the bathtub and now this. She should really educate herself on water safety.

Side note- I haven’t had a slip and slide since I was a child myself. What’s with the bubbles at the end? Is that normal or is there soap in there for bathtime? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

Also, I know she doesn’t film much in the kids’ bathroom but for someone who claims to know so much about photography/videography- what’s with the blue box? There’s no neutral for light to bounce off of. As soon as she painted that room everything looked so cold and weird.
I want even talk about the design choice that was the accent wall (Its 2008 and that’s cool af), and the frame/windowsill.

hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

Procrastinating wrote:Jess said that a couple of her kids don't eat meat. Jess, the word for "don't eat meat" is vegetarian and there are millions of us around the world. I know the kids are just picky but it's SOO easy to get all your nutrients in if you're trying! Lots of fruits and vegys! Nuts! Beans! Tofu! Lentils! Yogurt! Try to eat quinoa instead of rice for extra vitamins! Jess! Why are you so stupid?!

for real though I bet she has no clue what quinoa is. thank god none of her kids have actual allergies that she'd actually have to work around.
The kids are clearly not vegetarian (marshmallows, gummies etc.) We’ve not seen them turn down a McDonald’s chicken nugget or burger either. If they’re not going to eat a plain chicken I doubt they’re gonna eat lentils and quinoa, Jess wouldn’t bother learning to cook it either.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Newsflash from the minions, children don't have a right to privacy. Man can they hear themselves? Ridiculous. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8d3953.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Low-key complains about Add "stealing" her make up every day and making a mess. Yet continues to leave it on the floor.

*Edit to add that Amber and Gabe actually made a quick appearance in the vlog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I can’t get over how they let the kids in the yard and watched them on cameras. Anything could happen in the time it takes to get downstairs.
It doesn’t surprise me. She lets them, including Addie, out the front by themselves. Apparently having windows you can see through better makes it so much safer. Never mind her face is usually buried in her computer while she’s editing.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

When Addie was just buckling her shoes and it keeps her entertained for “30 min straight” it broke my heart. She needs toys that will stimulate her brain.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Spoink_12 wrote:Low-key complains about Add "stealing" her make up every day and making a mess. Yet continues to leave it on the floor.

I thought Jess doesn’t wear makeup?

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Low-key complains about Add "stealing" her make up every day and making a mess. Yet continues to leave it on the floor.

I thought Jess doesn’t wear makeup?

Not sure if sarcasm...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Are Jess and Chris actually stupid? There is two of them.. one could paint one chills with the kids! I reckon she has SERIOUS trust issues they can barely be alone! Also st the start of the vlog Addie was playing on the stairs and she just walked right past? What happens when she falls and cracks her skull on those tiles? For Addie being so “special” to them they don’t give a fuck about her safety

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

He definitely sounds depressed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

shilohjulia wrote:Also. Addie looks borderline albino. Nothing wrong with that, but highly doubt she’ll have red hair lol

Jess is the same though. I think her hair will be red blond like Jess' was
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Chatabox wrote:Oh goodness, the bathroom looks tacky as hell. She painted the doorframe and window sill dark blue, and the roof light blue. Image Reminds me of my child’s old daycare. All bright obnoxious colours that don’t have any style.
I feel like they’re both nice colors but they look terrible together. She should have chose one and went with white for the trim. IMO.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maddy320 wrote:Is no one going to talk about how they left the kids unsupervised on the slip and slide while they painted the bathroom? They were using a camera. I know it may not seem like a huge deal but it only takes 2 inches of water for babies to drown in.
Especially with how rough the boys play. having addie out there to possibly be knocked into, lose consciousness, and the boys to keep playing and she drown would be awful. First the bathtub and now this. She should really educate herself on water safety.

Side note- I haven’t had a slip and slide since I was a child myself. What’s with the bubbles at the end? Is that normal or is there soap in there for bathtime? Lol

She probably used dish soap to make it more slippery.

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

A little old, but Gabe dancing with Lilia was super adorable! Again, no Amber though lol
also Jess’ comment about how she’s gonna make Chris do it too- lmfao can you just imagine Adjunct with Chris omg
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maddy320 wrote:Is no one going to talk about how they left the kids unsupervised on the slip and slide while they painted the bathroom? They were using a camera. I know it may not seem like a huge deal but it only takes 2 inches of water for babies to drown in.

She probably used dish soap to make it more slippery.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

"Hardest thing in the world is making sure this line is straight" Have they never heard about masking tape? I swear these people can't do anything properly.

Okay she just said they're too lazy. Dumbasses.

Also they should've left the ceiling white. Painting the ceiling makes a room look even smaller.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Something’s telling me she wasn’t actually using a camera to watch them and just said that for the vlog. So when people complain about it in the comments she knows her 10 year old minions would jump down their throat w/ “thEY wErE watChInG TheM wItH a CaMeRA!!!” Surely if she really was she would of showed it, no?
Also, growing up I never once had any memory of my parents just going inside and doing their own thing while me and my siblings were outside playing, etc. They always supervised. But.. to each their own !

Return to “JesssFam”