TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Did anyone see Tayler said on YouTube she doesnt get any cash from the government - da fuck??? She doesnt work, so how does she live?? No way would child support from Chuckles sustain her to run a house, pay bills, buy food and everything else for 4 kids.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Sparklingdee wrote:Did anyone see Tayler said on YouTube she doesnt get any cash from the government - da fuck??? She doesnt work, so how does she live?? No way would child support from Chuckles sustain her to run a house, pay bills, buy food and everything else for 4 kids.
Shes said this before and its complete bullshit. She lives in section 8 housing.... thats getting money from the government in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Did anyone see Tayler said on YouTube she doesnt get any cash from the government - da fuck??? She doesnt work, so how does she live?? No way would child support from Chuckles sustain her to run a house, pay bills, buy food and everything else for 4 kids.
Shes said this before and its complete bullshit. She lives in section 8 housing.... thats getting money from the government in my eyes.

Operative word is "cash". Free/discounted housing isn't "cash", and food stamps are on a debit card. LOL.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by Panda714 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:

Operative word is "cash". Free/discounted housing isn't "cash", and food stamps are on a debit card. LOL.

Government assistance has multiple programs. There’s health insurance, housing, food stamps and straight up spending money(temporary assistance for needy families also knows as TANF)

Realistically she receives free medical insurance, housing and food money. But I believe TANF has a time limit on the total amount of time you can receive it and she’s probably already reached that since she moved out as soon as she was 18

Child support plays a factor in benefit eligibility so the more she receives from Chuckie(legally/on paper that is, anything under the table is another issue)the less the government will give her

So her rent and possibly utilities are government, her food is government and her health insurance including copays and prescriptions are government

She TECHNICALLY doesn’t receive cash from the government. But a solid 80% of what would be a normal household’s budget is covered by the government
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Panda714 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Shes said this before and its complete bullshit. She lives in section 8 housing.... thats getting money from the government in my eyes.

Government assistance has multiple programs. There’s health insurance, housing, food stamps and straight up spending money(temporary assistance for needy families also knows as TANF)

Realistically she receives free medical insurance, housing and food money. But I believe TANF has a time limit on the total amount of time you can receive it and she’s probably already reached that since she moved out as soon as she was 18

Child support plays a factor in benefit eligibility so the more she receives from Chuckie(legally/on paper that is, anything under the table is another issue)the less the government will give her

So her rent and possibly utilities are government, her food is government and her health insurance including copays and prescriptions are government

She TECHNICALLY doesn’t receive cash from the government. But a solid 80% of what would be a normal household’s budget is covered by the government
I don’t know about other states but mine is maximum of 60 months (5 years) on tanf
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Operative word is "cash". Free/discounted housing isn't "cash", and food stamps are on a debit card. LOL.

I don’t know about other states but mine is maximum of 60 months (5 years) on tanf
Apparently, if the state has a high number of people on assistance, they can get waivers for time limits for SNAP from the Federal Government. Ohio has a disproportionate amount of people on assistance.
She's probably on WIC too. Which also wouldn't count as "cash", lol, because they send checks to be used for specific items, like milk, eggs, cheese, baby food, etc.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

INB4: Government assistance isn’t bad for existing and there is no shame in needing it and using it. However choosing to use it as a way of life instead of as help to cover whatever you can’t while being a productive member of society is bullshit
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:INB4: Government assistance isn’t bad for existing and there is no shame in needing it and using it. However choosing to use it as a way of life instead of as help to cover whatever you can’t while being a productive member of society is bullshit
Oh, yes. I have been on food stamps before, and they really helped when I had a teenaged boy (they can EAT!) But I didn't stay on them any longer than I needed to. And yes, I did buy steak once, for said teenage boy's birthday. Got some looks for that, but hey-- it was his birthday! We sure had to adjust the menu the rest of the month! Luckily in Southern California, fruits and vegetables are relatively cheap, so it was easy to adjust and keep feeding my kids healthy food.
I don't judge people needing help through a rough time. I do question making a lifestyle of it, and raising kids who think that it's an ok way to live too. There's no way Tayler is raising any of her kids to be "hard working". Kids learn what they live. And hers are definitely learning that living on assistance is a right, and a good long term plan.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

A lot of people also work and get food stamps and medics assistance. I think like 90% of Walmart workers qualify for assistance!
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I think its the denying it that gets me.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Usually if you are on government housing they cut you a check for a portion (or all) of your utility bill. And the limit is 36 months for TANF in Ohio but can go up to 5 years if you qualify for a “hardship extension” and you can only get the extension after a 24 month waiting period after the first 36 months. Idk what eligibility looks like for that extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

She's damn lucky she gets a free house, does she know how many people are still living with their parents whilst they save for a mortgage and her lazy ass is GIVEN a 2/3 bed house whatever it is. She's lucky she was born in this century when welfare exists.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:A lot of people also work and get food stamps and medics assistance. I think like 90% of Walmart workers qualify for assistance!
So do a LOT of enlisted military. It's embarrassing that our soldiers and sailors need assistance to feed their kids.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Did anyone see her "contest" post?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

ssr0312 wrote:Did anyone see her "contest" post?!

Was is the which outfit should my baby wear?

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

SassySassenach wrote:

Yes! She never posted anything else about it lol

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Trying to get back on the chuck wagon Taytay?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1a8c5b.jpg[/img]
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

funkycat123 wrote:Trying to get back on the chuck wagon Taytay?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1a8c5b.jpg[/img]
"Thanks for knocking me up four times Image"?! As if he and only he was the one responsible for creating those children? Fuck she's an idiot. If he didn't want to wear a condom, she shouldn't have had sex with him if she didn't want to get pregnant. Simple.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

excited_nugget wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Trying to get back on the chuck wagon Taytay?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1a8c5b.jpg[/img]
"Thanks for knocking me up four times Image"?! As if he and only he was the one responsible for creating those children? Fuck she's an idiot. If he didn't want to wear a condom, she shouldn't have had sex with him if she didn't want to get pregnant. Simple.
She PLANNED all four kids. Stop acting like you’re a victim in all this Tayler!

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

ssr0312 wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:

Yes! She never posted anything else about it lol

I didn’t see anything else, but with how fast she posts & deletes, who knows?! Lol.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”