Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Her idea of cleaning is laundry and dishes. No, Heidi... you guys need to do some actual cleaning to have a clean environment! I feel like they need a days of the week actual cleaning routine. Like scrubbing, mopping... imagine their toilet bowls. Blech.

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Nervy488 wrote:Was it really a lead role?!

That’s what it sounded like but I might be misinterpreting her email. At the end it said “...thanks for auditioning for Millie” but maybe they were just abbreviating the name of the show?

I mean I would HOPE she would just audition for some general background role considering she is so out of practice!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Her idea of cleaning is laundry and dishes. No, Heidi... you guys need to do some actual cleaning to have a clean environment! I feel like they need a days of the week actual cleaning routine. Like scrubbing, mopping... imagine their toilet bowls. Blech.

I hadn’t even really thought about the state of their bathroom until now. Oh my god.
I imagine there being clothes everywhere, hair(head and body) everywhere, they’re shower is all soap scummy and has that black shit around the caulking. Musty towels on the floor, toothpaste on the mirror. Ugh. I could go on.

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nervy488 »

The house seems a lot cleaner in todays vlog. She really must read here.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Nervy488 wrote:The house seems a lot cleaner in todays vlog. She really must read here.

She's like directly mentioned things talked about in this thread and those sorts of things definitely weren't in the comments, so I for sure think she does.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

What was she saying?
tori wrote:
Nervy488 wrote:The house seems a lot cleaner in todays vlog. She really must read here.

She's like directly mentioned things talked about in this thread and those sorts of things definitely weren't in the comments, so I for sure think she does.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Toodles123 wrote:What was she saying?
tori wrote:

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
It was a while ago, but pretty much every time someone used to mention the state of the house, it would get addressed within a few days. More recently, preschool for Rosalind was brought up here and in like the next vlog she mentioned it as well. The timing just seems too coincidental to me.

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Heidi lost her wallet..again!? I really hope her license wasn’t in there and she’s not driving around without it. Also, I kind of can’t stand how Heidi talks to her kids..she always repeats what they just said but never actually responds back to their comments.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nervy488 wrote:Heidi lost her wallet..again!? I really hope her license wasn’t in there and she’s not driving around without it. Also, I kind of can’t stand how Heidi talks to her kids..she always repeats what they just said but never actually responds back to their comments.

The thing I really can’t stand about her poor communication with her children (who don’t talk well to begin with) is that it’s half-assed repeating and sounds like she’s using a patronizing tone. I know she doesn’t MEAN to sound that way, but omg. She sounds like she’s “putting on” for the viewers, but just sounds fake-ish and some times babyish. She talks at them in a adult tone some times too, but not the majority of the time.

But spot on with her never responding to what they’re actually trying to say, instead she will repeat part of what they’re saying and be eyeing the camera.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Those 2 kids need more structure. Every single vlog they are running around screaming, climbing all over things and constantly interrupting her. Drives me crazy! Maybe if they had organized activities (even if it’s just preschool) and they had some type of schedule then they wouldn’t be running around like crazy all the time with this pent up energy. It makes it hard to watch her vlogs

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:Those 2 kids need more structure. Every single vlog they are running around screaming, climbing all over things and constantly interrupting her. Drives me crazy! Maybe if they had organized activities (even if it’s just preschool) and they had some type of schedule then they wouldn’t be running around like crazy all the time with this pent up energy. It makes it hard to watch her vlogs

So ironic since she’s constantly interrupting Ken lol. I swear she acts patient, but I feel she’s one of the least patient people ever and is like twitching when she’s waiting for others to finish their sentence. I haven’t watched today’s video yet. But I am expecting her to appear “when will he stop talking so I can talk... about me.” Or retell his own story lol.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha that is true, her children act exactly like her!

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Spot on with how she speaks to her kids. She seriously does sound like she is playing it up for the camera with her tone of voice towards them. They haven’t seemed to do much all summer. They just run around inside. At least get a kiddie pool and a swing set for the backyard. Go to the library or city waterpark/pool. It still bothers me the grandparents don’t help out with those things they can’t afford. Their parents can’t be THAT broke.

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

The only time I’ve heard Irene talk is when she seems to whisper? Does anyone else notice that? It’s like she has no voice box.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Nervy488 wrote:The only time I’ve heard Irene talk is when she seems to whisper? Does anyone else notice that? It’s like she has no voice box.

And her voice sounds super raspy all the time as well.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The raspiness is cute to me. I couldn’t tell if how she was talking in the vlog today was normal to them or if she was using a strange silly voice??? (Couch clip)

And shit, brush the girls’ hair!!!!!

Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

That seems to be how she talks all the time. It does sound super cute! Just a little odd. I’ve never heard a child have such a raspy quiet voice. It kinda makes me cringe when Heidi has the camera out in front of a lot of family and she’s very loud and obnoxious in front of everyone. Awkward...

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes please brush Irene’s hair or chop it all off like you did to Rosalind

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

She posted a picture on insta not too long ago with Irene’s hair all messy saying “ready for the day” and even Heidi’s sister made a comment (she was joking but still...) about Irene’s messy hair.

Heidi has made comments before about how hard it is for her to keep the girls hair nice, Rosalind doesn’t like getting her hair done, she hates the mom shame around her kids hair, etc.

I have mixed feelings...I get that her kids are going to be kids and have messy hair, but when you’re putting your life on the internet, especially for planned events, take a few moments to brush their hair.

Return to “A-H”