DailyBores (Part 104)

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by Toodles123 »

onbreak wrote:The crib escape is making the rounds again on Facebook. In the comments, lot of people calling them out as fake and saying they recently unsubscribed.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Links please

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Time for the yearly post where Bryan gets a sentence or two and Jim gets a novel!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
roseter wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I wonder if Missy helped him post his M4M craigslist Ads back in the day....Well at least he isn't super hairy :rofl:
Gross, you can see the outline of his balls super clearly in that pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg my eyes!!!!

Omg. Ew. My innocent eyes r scarred for life
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Haven’t read the chat in ages or watched any of there videos, has any drama gone down in the last month or two? I’ve noticed that they have completely gone over to the kid channel dark side.

:toss:
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

roseter wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I wonder if Missy helped him post his M4M craigslist Ads back in the day....Well at least he isn't super hairy :rofl:
Gross, you can see the outline of his balls super clearly in that pic

Omg hahahahahahahahahaha

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

The Dumps probably have their own private room at the emergency since those kids are always there - it's so sad like watch them for once, give the Fortnite a rest Missy!!! What a stupid useless mom, I am literally embarrassed for her parents right now - she behaves like a teen mom who's not used to having responsibility in her life! If I see Ollie do one more stupid staged dialogue in their vlog...like give it a rest, the kid can't even smile but he's programmed to say "hey" and "look" every 5 seconds :?
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Do Carl & Jinger have a YTMD page? I just started watching a few of their recent videos and holy shit the Lumps just copy every little thing they do

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

kellynicole wrote:Do Carl & Jinger have a YTMD page? I just started watching a few of their recent videos and holy shit the Lumps just copy every little thing they do ImageImage

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Toodles123 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:Do Carl & Jinger have a YTMD page? I just started watching a few of their recent videos and holy shit the Lumps just copy every little thing they do ImageImage

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Wow thanks for that link. I didn’t know that much about them before seeing them more recently with the bumps. I had an impression of them even before reading a few pages of their thread. They come as sleezy,, new money types. Boys are a little over the top and Carl is creepy to me. Glad to see I wasn’t far off. I can definitely see why their friends with the lazy Lannings. I think they probably hung with them to get views and now it’s reversed. Bryan is copying everything they do sometimes even in the same week. Just by looking at the thumbnails.

What was with the money for an adoption???? Did they give it back?

It’s amazing what all the YouTube $$$ does to these uneducated low life’s. They don’t even make quality videos. They don’t really do any good with this huge forum they have except think of ways to get little kids to adore them. It’s not going to last and then what? None of them are actually smart enough to plan ahead that far. Yes, even the great music producer Bryan Lanning , will fail. He doesn’t have the talent, or even charisma to appeal to a larger audience other than little girls. Can’t imagine anything he produces being a success for those same reasons.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

After several years of following them, I finally hit unsubscribe from the main channel as well as Mithy's. Their content is just mind numbingly boring. My kids don't even enjoy watching, so no need to give them a free subscriber or accidental auto play view.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

OK so i caved and i'm watching Missy's video about finn and his eye appt...

I don't understand the drama over the boots? She can't find her riding boots, so she had to wear "dress boots", that she doesn't like to ride in, but shes mad bc she didn't have her riding boots to wear while she was out taking Finn to the dr?? Why exactly do you need dirty riding boots to take Finn to the dr? How do you lose boots that you supposedly wear every day? Does she really need to wear her dirty riding boots everywhere so she will look like a "real" cowgirl?

Hi Mimi!! It wouldnt e a trip to the dr unless mimi was there to actually take care of the kid! Looks like Missy is still good old Missy, cant do ANYTHING by herself with even ONE kid.

So they think Finn may have Marfan's Syndrome?? Is this a new thing they are admitting too?

"filmed a Daily Bumps video..." so are we admitting that they are no longer vlogging? Is Missy's channel going to be a vlogging channel now?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I too was curious about the Drs appt for Finn so I watched. Almost didn’t make it past the first few minutes of her complaining about how busy she is. Who’s she kidding? Food delivered, house keeper, gardener, pool person, fish tank maintenance... what exactly does she do? Play fortnight until the wee hours, eat her cookies and milk every night, ride her horse, throw parties for fake friends, sit her kids in front of screens, go to concerts, visit more fake friends, ????

She complains about not finding her boots? Seriously!

This Marfans diagnosis. Is this something they came up with because of his heart problems? It’s a very serious thing (knew someone’s daughter that had it, sad). He doesn’t seem to have more of the other signs. If they’re going to see a geneticist and they carry the gene (since neither side seems to have the obvious markers) I could see them using this as the reason not to have another baby.

Was this where she was going so early last video and complaining?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

this random channel and video popped up in my recommended, and for a split second i thought the girl was mithy. all i saw was 'pregnancy test' and thought - 'oh shit.'

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They admitted around Christmas its a show.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It's sad that I already knew it was Papa.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

coolusername1236 wrote:It's sad that I already knew it was Papa.
I knew without watching it was him.. who else would be working on a car? We know for sure it wouldnt be bryan...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

How many times has Missy gone to the doctor's for her kids appt.'s and said that Bryan was "busy with meetings" - he's never there and her mom always has to go with her, what is she 12?? Finn doesn't even do anything - Missy acts like she needs like 5 people with her at all times to watch him :? Okay so her so called "busy" day is the exact same crap she shows on her regular channel - she doesn't do anything extra special like cook all the meals, vacuum, dust, fold laundry, teach her kids something new - it's like she expects people to feel bad for her since she claims she's "thuper bithy" - like enough with the useless garbage already!!
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

brownprincess93 wrote:How many times has Missy gone to the doctor's for her kids appt.'s and said that Bryan was "busy with meetings" - he's never there and her mom always has to go with her, what is she 12?? Finn doesn't even do anything - Missy acts like she needs like 5 people with her at all times to watch him :? Okay so her so called "busy" day is the exact same crap she shows on her regular channel - she doesn't do anything extra special like cook all the meals, vacuum, dust, fold laundry, teach her kids something new - it's like she expects people to feel bad for her since she claims she's "thuper bithy" - like enough with the useless garbage already!!
I know right!! When I was younger, I had a some medical problems and had to go to many doctors, my father worked 24 hour shifts since he was a Police Officer, and despite that, every doctor appointment my parents were both there so they could both know what was going on, and if one of them couldn’t they would even call in and listen to what the doctor was saying. Come on Bryan, be there for your kid and be involved and responsible!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My husband never went to appointments. Neither did my mom.
But then again, my kid isn't going to san diego for a heart check.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Wait a second.
Please tell me that is not what I think it is...Please. :(

I don't have my glasses on but I can squint well enough to see that today the 24 HOUR BEST FRIEND CHALLENGED LANNINGS HATCHES A MONSTER WHILE TRAPPED IN DEPRAVED MAN'S GROTTO when their best friend TaySwift and the Joker decided to meet up and surprise Moana at the Lanning's chicken coop, but not before Tay-swift laid a MONSTER egg in the Grotto!... who Moana then decided to just "keep it going" and sat on top of on account of having been broody for so long ...AND it took only two seconds to hatch you guys!! Moana then asked the viewers to "comment below on How that could have happened!?" President Trump responded saying that it had been "the Worlds Fastest Hatched Egg", EVER. "A Beautiful World Record!" Unfortunately it was Michael Jackson's Floating head that popped its way out of the egg while yelling "Stitches are a requirement to be hired on for the next skit!". MJ quickly went after Finn who apparently wasn't ascared because he had confused Michael Jackson's floating head with that of his boozed up mother's freshly botoxed forehead. This is where things get hazy because according to Bryan, who had been out boozing it up the night before, this is where Finn was upper-cutted by his future mentor's forehead, which knocked him to the ground and landed him in the emergency room with a gash in the shape of a single dancing loafer to the chin !
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"

Return to “Daily Bumps”