KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | KKandBabyJ | Part 34

califlowers
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by califlowers »

Kegels father day photos look so bad because of those filters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Troll has been removed. Sorry for the disruption.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

ALeto90 wrote:Her Instagram post. Why the staged picture? Why not something authentic. Why? Bc she lives for Instagram worthiness. It’s sad. Among her hair looking like a mess, her dress is way too tight, she blends in with the trees bc of how washed out it is. Landon looks miserable of course. Jackson is clearly taking his train toy he’s obsessing over away, not being sweet as the picture tries to imply. Khoa looks forced to do this for the gram. And her post had terrible granmer. She should proofread. But let me mention this again, her hair!!! Why???!!
I completely agree with how staged they looked, even staged she looks a mess! But I did want to say I was surprised how long and heartfelt her post seemed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

kayjay wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Her Instagram post. Why the staged picture? Why not something authentic. Why? Bc she lives for Instagram worthiness. It’s sad. Among her hair looking like a mess, her dress is way too tight, she blends in with the trees bc of how washed out it is. Landon looks miserable of course. Jackson is clearly taking his train toy he’s obsessing over away, not being sweet as the picture tries to imply. Khoa looks forced to do this for the gram. And her post had terrible granmer. She should proofread. But let me mention this again, her hair!!! Why???!!
I completely agree with how staged they looked, even staged she looks a mess! But I did want to say I was surprised how long and heartfelt her post seemed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I just went back and read it bc it didn’t really make sense to me at first and I can agree. khoa is always the first to change those kids diapers since lazy keren is the first to say not it! He has many years to prove himself as the boys grow up and need more than a playmate. But he is a devoted father, I’ll give him that.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Kind of random. But I just went to look up Lana her friend bc I remember they bought a house and i liked the floors (we’re remodeling) anyway.... I wanted to see more of the house and her last video was like a month ago. So I went to her Instagram and she put a long post about how she’s been MIA bc of depression. So now we have, Elle, Kyra with her anxiety, corninna too, i think Liza said she was going thru some stuff and Lana. Make me wonder why? Something about it makes me believe the youtube world is as glorified as KK make it to out to be.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

ALeto90 wrote:Kind of random. But I just went to look up Lana her friend bc I remember they bought a house and i liked the floors (we’re remodeling) anyway.... I wanted to see more of the house and her last video was like a month ago. So I went to her Instagram and she put a long post about how she’s been MIA bc of depression. So now we have, Elle, Kyra with her anxiety, corninna too, i think Liza said she was going thru some stuff and Lana. Make me wonder why? Something about it makes me believe the youtube world is as glorified as KK make it to out to be.
KK tries hard to glorify it. But anyone with half a brain can see the obvious cracks in the visage.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:Imho KK need a nice long BREAK, even if it's just a week long. They haven't gone a day without vlogging since they started, correct? They seriously need to spend some time without a camera in their faces ALL THE FREAKING TIME, it's made them so out of touch with reality it's insane. Spend the time away from YT improving Jackson's speech and communication skills, working out their relationship issues, giving more attention to Landon, socializing the kids....anything!!

They need to take a deep look inside themselves and realize where they came from and tbh they'd probably return to YT more in-check and a hell of a lot more sane. Bc with the way things are now...it just feels like there's gonna be a breakdown any moment...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
A break is needed but I don’t think a week would do them good. Look at how that turned out for the daily bumps! I’ve said it before but I think they should take turns vlogging. Like one day Keren vlogs with Landon and Jackson spends the day off camera with Khoa then one day Khoa vlogs with Jackson and Keren takes a day off with landon. That way the kids and KK get a break but we still get content. Or they can do only weekday vlogs and spend weekends together. Whatever the change is, it would help the boys and their relationship.
What happened to daily bumps

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

For the first time ever Keren seems PISSED at Jackson in the car. Then two seconds later she gets him a gigantic frappuccino.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

lestalk215 wrote:
Hugs_n_btches wrote:If you are all amazing mom's, never making mistake,are perfect in always being right in every parenting decision why do you hide yourselves. Why do you never post your own pics. Post your own social media. Post videos showing yourselves making all the right decisions. You hide behind fake pics, fake accounts, fake words. There is a reason you all do this.
You're hilarious. None of us, if I remember correctly, have ever said we were perfect parents... well, those of us that are parents. We dont post our pics and personal things because we dont put ourselves out there nor do we exploit our children like k&k ... they put their parenting out there for people to see and people are bound to criticize... rightly so, they're not that great at most of things

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
THIS. Keren puts her life out there for the opinions. We make one constructive criticism post to her from our real twitter, it would blow up with minions. And she’d report it. Nobody wants that, or else they would already have their Twitter in the public eye. She chooses to make videos of her life, so while she loves the praise and people thinking she’s mom of the year.. she has to accept others will disagree on Jackson getting a Starbucks drink, them always giving their kids away, and her horrible make up skills. She just can’t ignore it like some YouTubers can.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Hugs_n_btches wrote:If you are all amazing mom's, never making mistake,are perfect in always being right in every parenting decision why do you hide yourselves. Why do you never post your own pics. Post your own social media. Post videos showing yourselves making all the right decisions. You hide behind fake pics, fake accounts, fake words. There is a reason you all do this.
1. Where do you see anyone in any of these threads claiming to be a mom?
2. Have you noticed people say they are childless? I know I am (however, I work in preschool and getting my ECE degree so I do have some credibility)
3. Isn’t it against YTMD rules to post personal links? It’s against rules to get off topic and talk about personal lives sooo

lollipop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lollipop »

stop feeding the trolls geez.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:Kind of random. But I just went to look up Lana her friend bc I remember they bought a house and i liked the floors (we’re remodeling) anyway.... I wanted to see more of the house and her last video was like a month ago. So I went to her Instagram and she put a long post about how she’s been MIA bc of depression. So now we have, Elle, Kyra with her anxiety, corninna too, i think Liza said she was going thru some stuff and Lana. Make me wonder why? Something about it makes me believe the youtube world is as glorified as KK make it to out to be.
That’s very sad. I hope she feels better very soon. She has a lovely spirit.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Pineapples wrote:

I like her. She seems like a genuinely good hearted person.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

I like her. She seems like a genuinely good hearted person.
Same. I like her so much more than all the other YouTube visitors. She seems so kind and gentle. I do hope she will be ok, but it’s good she’s speaking out about her depression. Keeping it inside is so damaging.

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 27c03a.png[/img]

WTF is this outfit? It’s like... bad 90s mom clothes

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 27c03a.png[/img]

WTF is this outfit? It’s like... bad 90s mom clothes

Omg it's hideous!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think she looks really swollen.. like the bottoms of her legs there. And we always say her face looks swollen. She needs to start drinking the amount of water she should be.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

True, good point! It’s also not a maternity dress so that doesn’t help her out!

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

She looks like an overstuffed sausage in that dress.

I saw today's vlog was a story time and quit once I realised that's all it was. They loaded the kids into the car just so they would be quiet whilst they told their story. Why post that on their main? Seems like the kind of crap you put on your personal, no?

I exited when Keren said Jackson talks all day long, saying things like "may I please have some more cinnamon toast crunch?" Yeah, the kid in the back repetitively shouting about goggles does not speak in full sentences like that. Why lie?
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

A little bit late but you’ll get the joke ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”