KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | KKandBabyJ | Part 34

chismosa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by chismosa »

It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

*they broke up like 376529 times during the 10 years. I’m sorry, that doesn’t count. If you broke up, you weren’t always there for each other.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I just have to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

chismosa wrote:It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

*they broke up like 376529 times during the 10 years. I’m sorry, that doesn’t count. If you broke up, you weren’t always there for each other.
THANK YOU. I said something about that awhile back and some people here jumped down my throat saying that they were in high school then and “everyone does that.” nah lol. my fiancé and I have been together for over 7 years (also since high school) and are the same age as Keren and have never broken up. It’s not something everyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Question with this whole 10 year does anyone know any juicy drama that happened between them ? I’ve always speculated that khoa cheated on her since she seems insecure and he’s scared of her ??
chismosa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chismosa »

KK: we grew up sooo poor

KK: look this is where Keren used to live *show gated condo community

KK: Khoa had the party house....

Please, what is your definition of poor KK? I work with underprivileged/low income families and they have about 2/3 families in one apartment sometimes.

Check your privilege.
gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

When Keren said small she meant as in frame/skinny. why are these people thinking she meant height??

wow and the one dude is crazy psycho talking about hating on females if you see his profile thats all he comments about.
https://www.reddit.com/user/BetaChad69

dankdog wrote:Lol keren on reddit again

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

chismosa wrote:It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

THIS!
What have they actually been though? Pretty sure they have had it dam easy. I'll say the miscarriages were horrible and its tough for anyone to go though that.
But honestly thats all they have 'been through' in a negative way.
It pisses me off they act like their lives were so hard and miserable. They came from well off families and have pretty much had life handed to them (I'll give it to Khoa that he would have had to work hard to become a realtor)
I wish they would talk to young families that have actually been through rough times. I would love to talk to her and explain shes so privileged.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Just catching up. For starters, she needs to stop wearing high tops. They are doing her cankles no favors. That whole outfit is just wrong on all levels. Today’s vlog explains why khoa is such an airhead... bc Andy the dr was shitfaced and dropped him on his head and knocked him out. Nice!! And Jackson does not shut up so you strap him in a car instead of talk to him?!! Their love story is so unromantic... I get it they were kids and keren was such a badass and trophy to win with her abs. But those days are loooooong gone honey. Really tho, why is keren so annoyed?? And I about puked when she said that all the guys just wanna get in her pants...Bahahahahahaha
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 27c03a.png[/img]

WTF is this outfit? It’s like... bad 90s mom clothes

Kern is such an Aspyn wannabe. The dresses she wears, the ugly washed out instagram filters, and even those fake posed pictures. Such a copy cat. And the person she chooses to copy is a self absorbed brat too. I cant.

ceecrz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ceecrz »

I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

So ridiculous that these two are even considered relationship goals.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

ceecrz wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

UCF has an Advertising/PR major in the Nicholson School of Communication. She might've conflated the subject area with the literal degree... But given that she was barely there for two years, I don't believe that she's picked up/retained anything noteworthy to speak intelligently like an actually professional. Or on any level.

I'll have to go back any listen to that story for that line. She'd be a pretty horrible person if that's true. Hot gossip tho!
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

ceecrz wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

I also thought the "you were something new" thing was super weird. And did you catch when Khoa said something like "I was so ugly how did you like me" and Kern was like "your personality..... And your face" wtf? She really just admitted she only liked your personality and then to cover her ass said halfheartedly says she liked your face.

Like another poster said, this wasn't a love story. It's high school drama.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

With Jackson’s birthday coming up since they did a taco one they should totally do this. But I’m gonna guess the stolen money went to a bigger “baked” potato. Lol. I actually am curious if she will even have a themed party since the new baby is coming. Wait...will she even have a party....stay tuned to see the kernal continue to unravel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i hope they don’t go more all out for the baby sprinkle than they did for poor landon’s first birthday party
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Dramatic princess wrote:With Jackson’s birthday coming up since they did a taco one they should totally do this. But I’m gonna guess the stolen money went to a bigger “baked” potato. Lol. I actually am curious if she will even have a themed party since the new baby is coming. Wait...will she even have a party....stay tuned to see the kernal continue to unravel.
I think she will have a party for Jackson! She will save the “too tired” because of the new baby excuse to not celebrate Landon when it’s his turn!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ehh, I have to give them a pass for the way they describe how they “met.” When you go to school with someone for years, you don’t really know exactly how you met lol. My fiancé and I went to school together since elementary school, had classes together, but didn’t start “talking” until high school and that was on MySpace, so I get what they’re saying. I think they just worded it weird cause they’re awkward at explaining things and not so great with words as it is. I would’ve just said “we met through school.”

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

kayjay wrote:

I also thought the "you were something new" thing was super weird. And did you catch when Khoa said something like "I was so ugly how did you like me" and Kern was like "your personality..... And your face" wtf? She really just admitted she only liked your personality and then to cover her ass said halfheartedly says she liked your face.

Like another poster said, this wasn't a love story. It's high school drama.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I didn’t think my bf was attractive physically until I got to know him, shit there are times now when I look at him and I’m not physically attracted to him. I gave him a shot because I liked his personality and getting to know him makes me physically attracted to him. It’s not weird to not be physically attracted to your S/O. Personality is way more important than looks.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

queentee20 wrote:JUNE 17 2018 VLOG COMMENTS
-A Thug Love Story

For today I want to just give my overall opinion on how their relationship began and what I think of it. So this vlog wasn’t really a vlog. They sat in the car and told the story of how they met. First, they don’t really know how they met. They said they met online, in school, and at driver’s ed. How can you meet someone online when you’ve been in class with them all year?! They had more than one class together I believe. They claimed to have met online but had classes together. Now here’s the kicker, Khoa said he liked Keren because she was HOT and bad. She’d get in trouble in class often for talking and he liked that. Now Keren on the other hand said she didn’t know why she liked Khoa. Flash forward to years later now we can see why their relationship is shit. They never fell in love with each other, they’re just comfortable. At this age we tend to start to appreciate being liked for what we have to offer: knowledge, loyalty, a shining personality. KK cannot be in love now because from the beginning is was a lot about looks/status. That shit is only cool in high school and I now feel for them a bit. They’re in so deep but they truly do deserve better, both of them. KK are not meant to be.

Also here’s a laugh for you guys: Khoa had broken up with Keren. Later he was wrestling with Andy and Andy hit him to the ground so hard that Khoa got a concussion and forgot he broke up with Keren. Keren said she was excited because they could probably get back together but Khoa says “we probably broke up for a reason so let’s stay broken up.” LOL.

Overall their ‘vlog’ gets a 10 out of 10 for please move on.
I think I know when they really met. Khoa heard the cheerleading bad-ass bitch was in jail and he thought this would be his best chance at getting in her crusty pants by bailing her ass out. So he stole, I mean borrowed money from his cousins and the rest is history. To this day they never got heir money back until they helped him set up his Corinna station, I mean game station, for a paypal sneak peak.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

newbie wrote:
queentee20 wrote:JUNE 17 2018 VLOG COMMENTS
-A Thug Love Story

For today I want to just give my overall opinion on how their relationship began and what I think of it. So this vlog wasn’t really a vlog. They sat in the car and told the story of how they met. First, they don’t really know how they met. They said they met online, in school, and at driver’s ed. How can you meet someone online when you’ve been in class with them all year?! They had more than one class together I believe. They claimed to have met online but had classes together. Now here’s the kicker, Khoa said he liked Keren because she was HOT and bad. She’d get in trouble in class often for talking and he liked that. Now Keren on the other hand said she didn’t know why she liked Khoa. Flash forward to years later now we can see why their relationship is shit. They never fell in love with each other, they’re just comfortable. At this age we tend to start to appreciate being liked for what we have to offer: knowledge, loyalty, a shining personality. KK cannot be in love now because from the beginning is was a lot about looks/status. That shit is only cool in high school and I now feel for them a bit. They’re in so deep but they truly do deserve better, both of them. KK are not meant to be.

Also here’s a laugh for you guys: Khoa had broken up with Keren. Later he was wrestling with Andy and Andy hit him to the ground so hard that Khoa got a concussion and forgot he broke up with Keren. Keren said she was excited because they could probably get back together but Khoa says “we probably broke up for a reason so let’s stay broken up.” LOL.

Overall their ‘vlog’ gets a 10 out of 10 for please move on.
I think I know when they really met. Khoa heard the cheerleading bad-ass bitch was in jail and he thought this would be his best chance at getting in her crusty pants by bailing her ass out. So he stole, I mean borrowed money from his cousins and the rest is history. To this day they never got heir money back until they helped him set up his Corinna station, I mean game station, for a paypal sneak peak.
Hahahhahaahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!! That’s why is wasn’t such a big deal that $4000 went missing!
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

Whenever Keren tells Khoa that she loves him he never says it back...it makes me so uncomfortable hahaha geez

Return to “KKandBabyJ”