• Advertisement
    

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby chismosa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm

It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

*they broke up like 376529 times during the 10 years. I’m sorry, that doesn’t count. If you broke up, you weren’t always there for each other.
chismosa
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Advertisement

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby AuraBor » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 pm

I just have to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
AuraBor
Informer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 4543 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ckks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:16 pm

chismosa wrote:It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

*they broke up like 376529 times during the 10 years. I’m sorry, that doesn’t count. If you broke up, you weren’t always there for each other.


THANK YOU. I said something about that awhile back and some people here jumped down my throat saying that they were in high school then and “everyone does that.” nah lol. my fiancé and I have been together for over 7 years (also since high school) and are the same age as Keren and have never broken up. It’s not something everyone does.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2871 times
Been thanked: 9070 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby RedColour » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Question with this whole 10 year does anyone know any juicy drama that happened between them ? I’ve always speculated that khoa cheated on her since she seems insecure and he’s scared of her ??
RedColour
Amateur
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby chismosa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:30 pm

KK: we grew up sooo poor

KK: look this is where Keren used to live *show gated condo community

KK: Khoa had the party house....

Please, what is your definition of poor KK? I work with underprivileged/low income families and they have about 2/3 families in one apartment sometimes.

Check your privilege.
chismosa
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby gossipholic2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 pm

When Keren said small she meant as in frame/skinny. why are these people thinking she meant height??

wow and the one dude is crazy psycho talking about hating on females if you see his profile thats all he comments about.
https://www.reddit.com/user/BetaChad69


dankdog wrote:Lol keren on reddit again

https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comm ... g_a_small/
gossipholic2
Amateur
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Lilbambi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:11 pm

chismosa wrote:It bothers me when people (KK) are like “we have been together for 10 years* and have gone through it all. Always there for each other through thick and thin”

*they broke up like 376529 times during the 10 years. I’m sorry, that doesn’t count. If you broke up, you weren’t always there for each other.
THIS!
What have they actually been though? Pretty sure they have had it dam easy. I'll say the miscarriages were horrible and its tough for anyone to go though that.
But honestly thats all they have 'been through' in a negative way.
It pisses me off they act like their lives were so hard and miserable. They came from well off families and have pretty much had life handed to them (I'll give it to Khoa that he would have had to work hard to become a realtor)
I wish they would talk to young families that have actually been through rough times. I would love to talk to her and explain shes so privileged.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 635 times
Been thanked: 1680 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ALeto90 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Just catching up. For starters, she needs to stop wearing high tops. They are doing her cankles no favors. That whole outfit is just wrong on all levels. Today’s vlog explains why khoa is such an airhead... bc Andy the dr was shitfaced and dropped him on his head and knocked him out. Nice!! And Jackson does not shut up so you strap him in a car instead of talk to him?!! Their love story is so unromantic... I get it they were kids and keren was such a badass and trophy to win with her abs. But those days are loooooong gone honey. Really tho, why is keren so annoyed?? And I about puked when she said that all the guys just wanna get in her pants...Bahahahahahaha
ALeto90
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6360 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby keyraeee » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 am

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/5ac3f78e7dc11d3e02104bc5de27c03a.png[/img]

WTF is this outfit? It’s like... bad 90s mom clothes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Kern is such an Aspyn wannabe. The dresses she wears, the ugly washed out instagram filters, and even those fake posed pictures. Such a copy cat. And the person she chooses to copy is a self absorbed brat too. I cant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
keyraeee
Talker
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 1469 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ceecrz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:39 am

I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

So ridiculous that these two are even considered relationship goals.
User avatar
ceecrz
Amateur
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 564 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby butterypopcorn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am

ceecrz wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

So ridiculous that these two are even considered relationship goals.


UCF has an Advertising/PR major in the Nicholson School of Communication. She might've conflated the subject area with the literal degree... But given that she was barely there for two years, I don't believe that she's picked up/retained anything noteworthy to speak intelligently like an actually professional. Or on any level.

I'll have to go back any listen to that story for that line. She'd be a pretty horrible person if that's true. Hot gossip tho!
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 1244 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby kayjay » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:35 am

ceecrz wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

So ridiculous that these two are even considered relationship goals.
I also thought the "you were something new" thing was super weird. And did you catch when Khoa said something like "I was so ugly how did you like me" and Kern was like "your personality..... And your face" wtf? She really just admitted she only liked your personality and then to cover her ass said halfheartedly says she liked your face.

Like another poster said, this wasn't a love story. It's high school drama.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
User avatar
kayjay
Talker
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 715 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Dramatic princess » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 am

With Jackson’s birthday coming up since they did a taco one they should totally do this. But I’m gonna guess the stolen money went to a bigger “baked” potato. Lol. I actually am curious if she will even have a themed party since the new baby is coming. Wait...will she even have a party....stay tuned to see the kernal continue to unravel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Coco_ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 am

i hope they don’t go more all out for the baby sprinkle than they did for poor landon’s first birthday party
User avatar
Coco_
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 9444 times
Been thanked: 6119 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 am

Dramatic princess wrote:With Jackson’s birthday coming up since they did a taco one they should totally do this. But I’m gonna guess the stolen money went to a bigger “baked” potato. Lol. I actually am curious if she will even have a themed party since the new baby is coming. Wait...will she even have a party....stay tuned to see the kernal continue to unravel.


I think she will have a party for Jackson! She will save the “too tired” because of the new baby excuse to not celebrate Landon when it’s his turn!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am
Has thanked: 881 times
Been thanked: 4488 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ckks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:46 am

ehh, I have to give them a pass for the way they describe how they “met.” When you go to school with someone for years, you don’t really know exactly how you met lol. My fiancé and I went to school together since elementary school, had classes together, but didn’t start “talking” until high school and that was on MySpace, so I get what they’re saying. I think they just worded it weird cause they’re awkward at explaining things and not so great with words as it is. I would’ve just said “we met through school.”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2871 times
Been thanked: 9070 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby prbeca » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:46 am

kayjay wrote:
ceecrz wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs where Keren claimed to study "advertising" or whatever in school... but I'm 99% sure in one of the older Q&A she posted, she said she was going to school for "communications." So no, not advertising. Or graphic design. Or interior design, for that matter. Nice try, Keren.

Also, anyone catch her "You were something new, I guess" response to Khoa's question about why she was interested in him in the first place? Super weird. It's not a game. It just seems like most of the relationship happened because of her initiating it, and Khoa seemed super insecure and/or clueless. TO THIS DAY, he's just wondering how he got the "super popular" girl in high school. But no one even cares about that anymore?

Their "love story" is super shallow. No comments about how funny, considerate, or kind the other person was. It's all about cheerleading, a lot of friends, partying, how skinny and athletic Keren was, etc.

Who knows if they'd still be together if they didn't have to "sneak around" and have sleepovers at her house all of the time. Keren DID mention that they broke up because he was addicted to playing video games. Red flag number one: They weren't able to compromise over something super petty.

So ridiculous that these two are even considered relationship goals.
I also thought the "you were something new" thing was super weird. And did you catch when Khoa said something like "I was so ugly how did you like me" and Kern was like "your personality..... And your face" wtf? She really just admitted she only liked your personality and then to cover her ass said halfheartedly says she liked your face.

Like another poster said, this wasn't a love story. It's high school drama.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


I didn’t think my bf was attractive physically until I got to know him, shit there are times now when I look at him and I’m not physically attracted to him. I gave him a shot because I liked his personality and getting to know him makes me physically attracted to him. It’s not weird to not be physically attracted to your S/O. Personality is way more important than looks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prbeca
Informer
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 am
Has thanked: 1946 times
Been thanked: 1834 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby newbie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm

queentee20 wrote:JUNE 17 2018 VLOG COMMENTS
-A Thug Love Story

For today I want to just give my overall opinion on how their relationship began and what I think of it. So this vlog wasn’t really a vlog. They sat in the car and told the story of how they met. First, they don’t really know how they met. They said they met online, in school, and at driver’s ed. How can you meet someone online when you’ve been in class with them all year?! They had more than one class together I believe. They claimed to have met online but had classes together. Now here’s the kicker, Khoa said he liked Keren because she was HOT and bad. She’d get in trouble in class often for talking and he liked that. Now Keren on the other hand said she didn’t know why she liked Khoa. Flash forward to years later now we can see why their relationship is shit. They never fell in love with each other, they’re just comfortable. At this age we tend to start to appreciate being liked for what we have to offer: knowledge, loyalty, a shining personality. KK cannot be in love now because from the beginning is was a lot about looks/status. That shit is only cool in high school and I now feel for them a bit. They’re in so deep but they truly do deserve better, both of them. KK are not meant to be.

Also here’s a laugh for you guys: Khoa had broken up with Keren. Later he was wrestling with Andy and Andy hit him to the ground so hard that Khoa got a concussion and forgot he broke up with Keren. Keren said she was excited because they could probably get back together but Khoa says “we probably broke up for a reason so let’s stay broken up.” LOL.

Overall their ‘vlog’ gets a 10 out of 10 for please move on.


I think I know when they really met. Khoa heard the cheerleading bad-ass bitch was in jail and he thought this would be his best chance at getting in her crusty pants by bailing her ass out. So he stole, I mean borrowed money from his cousins and the rest is history. To this day they never got heir money back until they helped him set up his Corinna station, I mean game station, for a paypal sneak peak.
User avatar
newbie
Informer
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am
Has thanked: 720 times
Been thanked: 1921 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ALeto90 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:05 pm

newbie wrote:
queentee20 wrote:JUNE 17 2018 VLOG COMMENTS
-A Thug Love Story

For today I want to just give my overall opinion on how their relationship began and what I think of it. So this vlog wasn’t really a vlog. They sat in the car and told the story of how they met. First, they don’t really know how they met. They said they met online, in school, and at driver’s ed. How can you meet someone online when you’ve been in class with them all year?! They had more than one class together I believe. They claimed to have met online but had classes together. Now here’s the kicker, Khoa said he liked Keren because she was HOT and bad. She’d get in trouble in class often for talking and he liked that. Now Keren on the other hand said she didn’t know why she liked Khoa. Flash forward to years later now we can see why their relationship is shit. They never fell in love with each other, they’re just comfortable. At this age we tend to start to appreciate being liked for what we have to offer: knowledge, loyalty, a shining personality. KK cannot be in love now because from the beginning is was a lot about looks/status. That shit is only cool in high school and I now feel for them a bit. They’re in so deep but they truly do deserve better, both of them. KK are not meant to be.

Also here’s a laugh for you guys: Khoa had broken up with Keren. Later he was wrestling with Andy and Andy hit him to the ground so hard that Khoa got a concussion and forgot he broke up with Keren. Keren said she was excited because they could probably get back together but Khoa says “we probably broke up for a reason so let’s stay broken up.” LOL.

Overall their ‘vlog’ gets a 10 out of 10 for please move on.


I think I know when they really met. Khoa heard the cheerleading bad-ass bitch was in jail and he thought this would be his best chance at getting in her crusty pants by bailing her ass out. So he stole, I mean borrowed money from his cousins and the rest is history. To this day they never got heir money back until they helped him set up his Corinna station, I mean game station, for a paypal sneak peak.


Hahahhahaahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!! That’s why is wasn’t such a big deal that $4000 went missing!
ALeto90
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6360 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Kmdins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Whenever Keren tells Khoa that she loves him he never says it back...it makes me so uncomfortable hahaha geez
Kmdins
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Kmdins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Double post but Khoa was the opposite of excited when he saw his Father’s Day presents. It looked like he would have rather been anywhere but there in that moment
Kmdins
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ALeto90 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Ugh...2 seconds in and im already like this bitch never cooks and sits Jackson on top of the stove. I know it was off but idc! Can’t say I’ve ever done that. Then she spreads the cinnamon rolls out like cookies. Lol. Khoa’s gift sucked, even he was disappointed. Kerens instagram outfit made its debut. Even Khoa called her out on their outing that was merely for pictures. But why wasn’t Jackson with them, it’s Father’s Day. Khoa acts like he’s never been in public! Part 2: Keren plays a great monster..She even scared me! Landon had his first meal of the day, a “healthy” hot dog! And now Keren understands Vietnamese and Jackson is fluent in it.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6360 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Lagorda_12 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Damn khoa looked really happy with his gifts lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lagorda_12
Talker
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1933 times
Been thanked: 1021 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby ckks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Lagorda_12 wrote:Damn khoa looked really happy with his gifts lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


right? you’d think after “10 years” together, she’d know what to get him gift wise. It must be hard to buy for each other considering the second either one of them want something, they immediately go get it. they never have a chance to want for anything.
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2871 times
Been thanked: 9070 times

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby Dramatic princess » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 pm

ALeto90 wrote:Ugh...2 seconds in and im already like this bitch never cooks and sits Jackson on top of the stove. I know it was off but idc! Can’t say I’ve ever done that. Then she spreads the cinnamon rolls out like cookies. Lol. Khoa’s gift sucked, even he was disappointed. Kerens instagram outfit made its debut. Even Khoa called her out on their outing that was merely for pictures. But why wasn’t Jackson with them, it’s Father’s Day. Khoa acts like he’s never been in public! Part 2: Keren plays a great monster..She even scared me! Landon had his first meal of the day, a “healthy” hot dog! And now Keren understands Vietnamese and Jackson is fluent in it.

We never say Landon eat that hot dog only the tid bits left on the plate. I cringed at her dress. And Jackson has seemed to have melt downs anywhere in public. I’m also noticing if they seem to focus on Landon at all ( hardly) but Jackson seems to intervene with pitching a fit or pushing Landon away.... they are doing a lot more jump cuts with interactions between the kids as well as Jackson talking....and kernal did mention in yesterday’s vlog...Jackson is bitting bad....I wonder where that boo boo did come from.....this new kid is in for an adventure and not a fun one
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement