BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I couldn't sleep a few nights ago so a recommended day in the life video came up...Britney had spent the whole day shopping with her mom and sister. Ean worked two jobs at the time. He was gone before she woke up and didn't come home til 11:30 that night. The poor guy was working like 16 hours a day while Britney fucked around. She kept saying how exhausted she was. She did take Aria to the doctor that morning for shots but the rest of the day she went to the mall and fast food restaurants. I feel bad for him knowing he worked his ass off so they had a place to live and so she could go on Target shopping sprees only for it to end with her being "checked out" for over a year.
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

That's the first video I ever watched of her. When she said Ean was bringing dinner I kept thinking "her boyfriends name is Ann??" Lol
flightlessbird wrote:I couldn't sleep a few nights ago so a recommended day in the life video came up...Britney had spent the whole day shopping with her mom and sister. Ean worked two jobs at the time. He was gone before she woke up and didn't come home til 11:30 that night. The poor guy was working like 16 hours a day while Britney fucked around. She kept saying how exhausted she was. She did take Aria to the doctor that morning for shots but the rest of the day she went to the mall and fast food restaurants. I feel bad for him knowing he worked his ass off so they had a place to live and so she could go on Target shopping sprees only for it to end with her being "checked out" for over a year.
Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She just used him for babies and to bide her time and save money to leave. Poor guy got used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Amelia322 wrote:I think she has a great body for having 3 kids, even before she lost weight she looked good.

seriously. I hate to technically defend her because I don’t like her but god. For crying out loud I have given birth once and my stomach is no longer flat either!
babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama1 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...

Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img]

I actually don’t have a issue with it. We have a children’s church sale where I live every year. My sister always takes the kids clothes that are still in great shape and sells them.

People were ragging on Britney when she did it saying she should donate everything. She did say she donated some and sold others. You can make some good extra cash selling unwanted items.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can imagine she like a lot of moms had a lot of stuff never used with tags on it still. I would sell them to. Moms almost always buy to many things for new baby. They our grow stuff so fast.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.

To me it looked like it’s just a big T-shirt bunched up right there.

babymamadrama1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama1 »

ssr0312 wrote:

Wait...

Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babymamadrama1 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

Wait...

HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?

No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:

Wait...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 3857e4.png[/img]

I actually don’t have a issue with it. We have a children’s church sale where I live every year. My sister always takes the kids clothes that are still in great shape and sells them.

People were ragging on Britney when she did it saying she should donate everything. She did say she donated some and sold others. You can make some good extra cash selling unwanted items.

Yea but for someone like her that is ALWAYS getting sent free baby shit from companies and lots of gifts from fans, it’s disgusting that she sold them online to her followers. If she wanted to go to a store and sell them privately then whatever but what she did was tasteless af. She has never done a giveaway for her subscribers after all the crap they send her greedy ass kids and Starbucks gift cards she’s gotten. She’s pathetic af for that cz she has a lot of pregnant/new moms that follow her that could’ve benefited off those clothes meanwhile she only made probably like $100 sumthin in total for those ugly basic looking onesies.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

chloe6124 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

HUHHHH!!???????

No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.

I agree with making money on things you don't use, but her prices weren't like online garage sales lol I think that's why the poster was asking about the money being donated. I personally wouldn't spend 4.00 plus 3.00 shipping on second hand clothing that is from Old navy and target... if it was a boutique item, yes. But not on thing I can get for the same price new while on sale or even at regular price.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ssr0312 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ae653b.png[/img]

HUHHHH!!???????

I agree with making money on things you don't use, but her prices weren't like online garage sales lol I think that's why the poster was asking about the money being donated. I personally wouldn't spend 4.00 plus 3.00 shipping on second hand clothing that is from Old navy and target... if it was a boutique item, yes. But not on thing I can get for the same price new while on sale or even at regular price.

Oh I agree. I would just go buy new at that price. It seems even a lot of retailers pull that scam with shipping. They will have a product dirt cheap and then charge you outrageous shipping.

You guys are also right imagine the impact she could of had if she had found a young mother struggling and gave her the stuff.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

chloe6124 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

Oh I agree. I would just go buy new at that price. It seems even a lot of retailers pull that scam with shipping. They will have a product dirt cheap and then charge you outrageous shipping.

You guys are also right imagine the impact she could of had if she had found a young mother struggling and gave her the stuff.

Yes!!!
I ship items daily (I have a small business) and shipping for a 2oz item is 2.66, flat rate priority mail is 6.55..... I've seen online stores charge 10+ in shipping which is ridiculous.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

shilohjulia wrote:Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.

That was my first thought when I saw the picture.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

When Leila is defending you... you are a certified trainwreck!!!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I guess I never saw the point in selling my kids old clothes. I always just donated them to the children’s shelter, regardless of if they had new tags, or where expensive. I knew they were going to good use and that was all that mattered to me.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”