• Advertisement
    

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby flightlessbird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:22 pm

I couldn't sleep a few nights ago so a recommended day in the life video came up...Britney had spent the whole day shopping with her mom and sister. Ean worked two jobs at the time. He was gone before she woke up and didn't come home til 11:30 that night. The poor guy was working like 16 hours a day while Britney fucked around. She kept saying how exhausted she was. She did take Aria to the doctor that morning for shots but the rest of the day she went to the mall and fast food restaurants. I feel bad for him knowing he worked his ass off so they had a place to live and so she could go on Target shopping sprees only for it to end with her being "checked out" for over a year.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1506
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1522 times
Been thanked: 6653 times

Advertisement

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby IAH1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:36 pm

That's the first video I ever watched of her. When she said Ean was bringing dinner I kept thinking "her boyfriends name is Ann??" Lol
flightlessbird wrote:I couldn't sleep a few nights ago so a recommended day in the life video came up...Britney had spent the whole day shopping with her mom and sister. Ean worked two jobs at the time. He was gone before she woke up and didn't come home til 11:30 that night. The poor guy was working like 16 hours a day while Britney fucked around. She kept saying how exhausted she was. She did take Aria to the doctor that morning for shots but the rest of the day she went to the mall and fast food restaurants. I feel bad for him knowing he worked his ass off so they had a place to live and so she could go on Target shopping sprees only for it to end with her being "checked out" for over a year.


Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:45 pm

She just used him for babies and to bide her time and save money to leave. Poor guy got used.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby zipadeedodah » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Amelia322 wrote:I think she has a great body for having 3 kids, even before she lost weight she looked good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously. I hate to technically defend her because I don’t like her but god. For crying out loud I have given birth once and my stomach is no longer flat either!
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 469 times
Been thanked: 4866 times

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Postby babymamadrama1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babymamadrama1
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 221 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:14 pm

babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4987 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:15 pm

babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I actually don’t have a issue with it. We have a children’s church sale where I live every year. My sister always takes the kids clothes that are still in great shape and sells them.

People were ragging on Britney when she did it saying she should donate everything. She did say she donated some and sold others. You can make some good extra cash selling unwanted items.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:17 pm

I can imagine she like a lot of moms had a lot of stuff never used with tags on it still. I would sell them to. Moms almost always buy to many things for new baby. They our grow stuff so fast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby shilohjulia » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 1861 times
Been thanked: 5626 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:21 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


To me it looked like it’s just a big T-shirt bunched up right there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby babymamadrama1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:22 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/645431fa21b382216e476a4cc9ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????



HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babymamadrama1
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 221 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:31 pm

babymamadrama1 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/645431fa21b382216e476a4cc9ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????



HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:33 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I actually don’t have a issue with it. We have a children’s church sale where I live every year. My sister always takes the kids clothes that are still in great shape and sells them.

People were ragging on Britney when she did it saying she should donate everything. She did say she donated some and sold others. You can make some good extra cash selling unwanted items.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yea but for someone like her that is ALWAYS getting sent free baby shit from companies and lots of gifts from fans, it’s disgusting that she sold them online to her followers. If she wanted to go to a store and sell them privately then whatever but what she did was tasteless af. She has never done a giveaway for her subscribers after all the crap they send her greedy ass kids and Starbucks gift cards she’s gotten. She’s pathetic af for that cz she has a lot of pregnant/new moms that follow her that could’ve benefited off those clothes meanwhile she only made probably like $100 sumthin in total for those ugly basic looking onesies.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 13976 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:39 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:[quote="babymamadrama1"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/645431fa21b382216e476a4cc9ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????



HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I agree with making money on things you don't use, but her prices weren't like online garage sales lol I think that's why the poster was asking about the money being donated. I personally wouldn't spend 4.00 plus 3.00 shipping on second hand clothing that is from Old navy and target... if it was a boutique item, yes. But not on thing I can get for the same price new while on sale or even at regular price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4987 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:42 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
babymamadrama1 wrote:[quote="ssr0312"][quote="babymamadrama1"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/645431fa21b382216e476a4cc9ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????



HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I agree with making money on things you don't use, but her prices weren't like online garage sales lol I think that's why the poster was asking about the money being donated. I personally wouldn't spend 4.00 plus 3.00 shipping on second hand clothing that is from Old navy and target... if it was a boutique item, yes. But not on thing I can get for the same price new while on sale or even at regular price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh I agree. I would just go buy new at that price. It seems even a lot of retailers pull that scam with shipping. They will have a product dirt cheap and then charge you outrageous shipping.

You guys are also right imagine the impact she could of had if she had found a young mother struggling and gave her the stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 11934 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:44 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:[quote="babymamadrama1"][quote="ssr0312"][quote="babymamadrama1"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/aca1b301703fd9d8c63cc42a8b3857e4.png[/img]

Wait...
so Brittany used to sell Harlow’s clothes to make extra money?
Is there anything this girl won’t do for extra cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She refused to donate them because they where "to good"or something like that. The prices where off the roof too...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/645431fa21b382216e476a4cc9ae653b.png[/img]

Donate to a worthy cause?????



HUHHHH!!???????

Was she promoting the selling of her children’s clothing as funds to be “donated to the MDA” as well?!?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No I think that poster was asking if the money she made from selling it was going to a worthy cause. The poster was saying if it was then the cost was fine if not to high.

With the online garage sale sites being so popular you see stuff like this being sold all the time instead of donating. Why not make some cash on stuff you don’t need anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I agree with making money on things you don't use, but her prices weren't like online garage sales lol I think that's why the poster was asking about the money being donated. I personally wouldn't spend 4.00 plus 3.00 shipping on second hand clothing that is from Old navy and target... if it was a boutique item, yes. But not on thing I can get for the same price new while on sale or even at regular price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh I agree. I would just go buy new at that price. It seems even a lot of retailers pull that scam with shipping. They will have a product dirt cheap and then charge you outrageous shipping.

You guys are also right imagine the impact she could of had if she had found a young mother struggling and gave her the stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes!!!
I ship items daily (I have a small business) and shipping for a 2oz item is 2.66, flat rate priority mail is 6.55..... I've seen online stores charge 10+ in shipping which is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4987 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:47 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Ok to clarify i think Britney is in amazing shape for having 3 kids. She is naturally skinny. I just thought the pic was weird. Maybe the angle or whatever. Also just hoping she’s not preg already with Frankfurter. She always looks like she has a pretty flat stomach to me so the pic looked odd.


That was my first thought when I saw the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaOfThree
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am
Has thanked: 401 times
Been thanked: 6740 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 pm

When Leila is defending you... you are a certified trainwreck!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Has thanked: 1271 times
Been thanked: 4976 times

BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 pm

I guess I never saw the point in selling my kids old clothes. I always just donated them to the children’s shelter, regardless of if they had new tags, or where expensive. I knew they were going to good use and that was all that mattered to me.
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2887
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 6707 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby askeptichere » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 8454 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby webby » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 am

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad Keith. he showed me how to raise money for a cause and deceive everyone about where the money went. he also showed me how to defend myself online to the haters. I hope my one true love of my life is exactly like him

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 9491 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby dazzled » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:36 am

There's nothing wrong with selling your old clothes if you need the money, but Miss Brittany "The One Thing I Do Have Is Money" Sills could have done a good deed and donated them so people who are in need of clothes for their baby but can't afford them could have some. Alas, she's a c*nt.
User avatar
dazzled
Gossiper
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 637 times
Been thanked: 9722 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 am

dazzled wrote:There's nothing wrong with selling your old clothes if you need the money, but Miss Brittany "The One Thing I Do Have Is Money" Sills could have done a good deed and donated them so people who are in need of clothes for their baby but can't afford them could have some. Alas, she's a c*nt.
Exactly! It was around Christmas. It would have been nice of her to make a giveaway/donation to one of her pregnant viewers in need and add a few new non expensive baby things like diapers and whatnot.... or go to women's shelter and make the donation. IDK, she had the chance to make her self look really good and lost it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4987 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby ssr0312 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am

askeptichere wrote:Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember the bassinet, however yes she was selling the clothes that where used almost at full price. These where Old navy, Carter's and Target clothes.... so a lot of people called her out on ot but her minions backed her up and purchased almost everything because "its Harlow's clothes guys" lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4987 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 am

ssr0312 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Wasn’t she also caught trying to sell a baby item for near full price that she was given for free by the company that makes it? I think it was a bassinet or something.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember the bassinet, however yes she was selling the clothes that where used almost at full price. These where Old navy, Carter's and Target clothes.... so a lot of people called her out on ot but her minions backed her up and purchased almost everything because "its Harlow's clothes guys" lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


She’s the worse kind of YouTuber, she cant be bothered to do giveaways or donate to help her day one supporters in need but will gladly let them spend money sending her shit or expect them to donate when SHE’S the one in need. Karma is a bitch I can’t wait to see her down on her luck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 13976 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

  • Advertisement