ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by ICantEven »

whatamievendoing wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I know nothing of music recitals but why didn’t she have sheet music? Isn’t that a big part to learn how to read and follow it? Or are you supposed to remember it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought that was odd too but I don't know if maybe it's a piano thing? I feel like I've seen pianists play without music before. But at my childhood music recitals (flute) we always had our sheet music in front of us, I think I would've had a breakdown if we didn't!
Growing up we had to memorize our pieces for piano recitals. So nerve-wracking! I'm not sure if it's common though or just depends on the teacher.
onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

When my kids took piano lessons they had to memorize the music as well for their recital.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

When I took piano I had to memorize my recital pieces as well. I think that’s pretty standard. :)

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

We also had to memorize for recitals.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

whatamievendoing wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I know nothing of music recitals but why didn’t she have sheet music? Isn’t that a big part to learn how to read and follow it? Or are you supposed to remember it?

I thought that was odd too but I don't know if maybe it's a piano thing? I feel like I've seen pianists play without music before. But at my childhood music recitals (flute) we always had our sheet music in front of us, I think I would've had a breakdown if we didn't!
In my music school we were supposed to memorize it so that we can play it by heart. My violin teacher told me that when you don't have sheet music, you're able to focus on the tone and nuances. Also, memorizing the piece will make you perform better because when you memorize it, you truly practice it. In Olivia's case, It was either nerves or she practiced well but not enough times WITHOUT sheet music. Because when you practice something over and over again, it is not only your brain that memorizes but your muscles too! Now after many many years I can still play my recital pieces without sheet music. If I start to think too much about it, I will mess-up but if I just let my fingers do the work, it will just come out like it once used to.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Good to know. I was wondering because when I have seen orchestras play they have their music and they are professionals.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Bonnie laughing at Boston and interrupting him and him getting frustrated was agonizing to watch. Then touching and playing with his noses and eyes like, why???? Putting her long nail in his mouth was nasty too.

Funny how she pointed out lincoln was still in diapers ;)
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Aurielle wrote:Bonnie laughing at Boston and interrupting him and him getting frustrated was agonizing to watch. Then touching and playing with his noses and eyes like, why???? Putting her long nail in his mouth was nasty too.

Funny how she pointed out lincoln was still in diapers ;)
Watching the kids wrestle over those scissors while Cody was trying to cut his balloon open made me anxious. Someone could’ve accidentally gotten their fingers cut and Bonnie of course does nothing and doesn’t bother to tell her kids not to fight over scissors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Can you believe she was in tears because she had to take care of the kids all by herself - no Joel or Bree to help her? Welcome to the real world Princess BonBon.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote:Can you believe she was in tears because she had to take care of the kids all by herself - no Joel or Bree to help her? Welcome to the real world Princess BonBon.
I can't remember exactly how she said it, but the comment about how she keeps her cool with the kids on the vlogs-to check out instagram for more of the real her. I was like wow-you are even worse when not on the camera. Poor kids! Even commentators on some of the vlogs have talked about no wonder Youtube demonized their channel and said they needed to demonetize it again!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

sheltiefan wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Can you believe she was in tears because she had to take care of the kids all by herself - no Joel or Bree to help her? Welcome to the real world Princess BonBon.
I can't remember exactly how she said it, but the comment about how she keeps her cool with the kids on the vlogs-to check out instagram for more of the real her. I was like wow-you are even worse when not on the camera. Poor kids! Even commentators on some of the vlogs have talked about no wonder Youtube demonized their channel and said they needed to demonetize it again!
When she said something like “People think I’m a nice mom, but I’m not nice all the time like I am on camera” like wow, if she thinks that’s “nice”, I bet she’s hell off camera. When all the sisters were talking about how much of disciplinarian their piano teacher was, Ellie did say Bonnie reminded her a lot of their teacher when it came to discipline. And obviously children need some level of discipline so they aren’t running wild, but I’m sure Bonnie is screaming at them pretty often when the camera isn’t on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, she's changed! And the kids are older and "easier" now! That is a bummer.

You all (I'm sure) know how I feel about most family vloggers. She was one I could actually stand. It felt like sitting in a friend's kitchen to watch her vlogs.
Money can't buy class. I think a sudden windfall like YouTube or the lottery just accentuates your flaws

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

She’s going to cause those boys to studder..the way she screwed with them while they are trying to talk. Poor kid. She’s crazy and an emotional roller coaster wreck.. crying one second and laughing the next. That’s whacked!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I also noticed like when they were selling the toys on the street, she started getting mad about selling the gun and you quickly see her do a 180 and change the subject and find something to praise them about, like how well they taped the sign was 1.0 seconds after the anger rose in her voice for selling the toy gun. I have not noticed it more and more so she isn't fooling anyone by saying she's not always as 'nice' on camera. She is always in damage control mode but getting worse and worse at disguising it.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I lose my shit on a regular

Id have to put out fake as fuck content.
A script would help, but -fuck me, Id slip up
Or my kids will start being petty jerks towards each other and cut lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

She had to of been screaming at those kids like a maniac.....every single one of them was in tears.....then the witch turns on the camera ( let’s use those kids for views/embarrassment which I believe was the equivalent to wait till your father hears what you did). Those kids are trained to act a certain way on camera and the witch says...fresh start after flipping the hell out on them.

Moms can lose their cool from time to time but not once did she apologize for going idiotic. There is so many ways you can diffuse a situation without going nuts......I hope she gets demonitized
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just watched. She's a fucking headcase.
Thete in tears and Im almost in tears. 1 second later she busts out laughing.
Dude, youre overwhelmed and immature. Your mother sent you out into the world with unrealistic expectations. Jennifers not the saint, she warped your mind into believing.

I hope Bonnie gets demonetized again, too.
When the kids cant walk into the house without upsetting her because Shes in monologue mode. Yikes. Fucking bitch.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I have one kid and if he wanted to sell all of that crap then I would say please do get it out of my house. I just donated a large bag of good toys. Nothing they picked out was valuable and she was the one with the sentiment value.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

onbreak wrote:I just watched. She's a fucking headcase.
Dude, youre overwhelmed and immature. Your mother sent you out into the world with unrealistic expectations. Jennifers not the saint, she warped your mind into believing.

When the kids cant walk into the house without upsetting her because Shes in monologue mode. Yikes. Fucking bitch.

That's the thing with her. One minute she's screaming at them and the next she's laughing like a lunatic. Talk about sending mixed messages. She truly is a headcase. Don't even get me started on selling those used toys on the street. Why not donate them to less fortunate children? These people are making tons of money for exploiting their children - the least they can do is spread the wealth.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

ba1006 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I just watched. She's a fucking headcase.

That's the thing with her. One minute she's screaming at them and the next she's laughing like a lunatic. Talk about sending mixed messages. She truly is a headcase. Don't even get me started on selling those used toys on the street. Why not donate them to less fortunate children? These people are making tons of money for exploiting their children - the least they can do is spread the wealth.

Theres nothing wrong with selling used toys like that giant hulk which is worth a decent amount. We sold loads of toys (like lego duplo) over what would equate to around $20+ but i wouldn't see a point in selling stuff under atleast $3 shop value. Either way the kids had a learning experience (entrepreneurship) and theres nothing wrong with that. The kids kept the money too so money wasnt making money off it with the exception of pointless vlog content.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”