Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a hous

MandyJ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to wander: Steps to having your parents pay for a

Unread post by MandyJ »

ewokfan11 wrote:According to Corbin, they are in "Bolixi"! How can they NOT EVEN GET THE NAME RIGHT??! They are there on a FREE trip to promote the town and he can't be bothered to even pronounce the name correctly. Is he that stupid? JEZUS!
Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more cringe worthy. They are such posers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

This trip was so ridiculous. Totally not their brand AT ALL. I think it would be better suited for a couple without kids...or with OLDER kids. They seem so stupid when they say "June-bug is having a BLAST"...um, she's a baby and doesn't give a shit and won't remember any of it!!! Taking her to the arcade? Whatever, Corbin.

Also, I'm guessing they stayed for maybe two innings at the baseball game. They've never been interested in sports. I don't think they even went to a Timbers game in PDX (and everyone goes to those).

Otherwise, it felt like they just stayed (trapped) in the hotel the entire trip. It would have been more interesting if they explored a bit more or explained how the town has recovered from Hurricane Katrina, etc. Instead, it seemed like they ate five meals a day and sat in their room. They really need to re-think being "travel" vloggers...they suck at it!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

ewokfan11 wrote:This trip was so ridiculous. Totally not their brand AT ALL. I think it would be better suited for a couple without kids...or with OLDER kids. They seem so stupid when they say "June-bug is having a BLAST"...um, she's a baby and doesn't give a shit and won't remember any of it!!! Taking her to the arcade? Whatever, Corbin.

Also, I'm guessing they stayed for maybe two innings at the baseball game. They've never been interested in sports. I don't think they even went to a Timbers game in PDX (and everyone goes to those).

Otherwise, it felt like they just stayed (trapped) in the hotel the entire trip. It would have been more interesting if they explored a bit more or explained how the town has recovered from Hurricane Katrina, etc. Instead, it seemed like they ate five meals a day and sat in their room. They really need to re-think being "travel" vloggers...they suck at it!
Right?! My MIL used to live in Ocean Springs, it’s a great little town with good live music. Not to mention, they are only about an hour from New Orleans. Why not take a day trip there?

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Normally these two don’t bug me but it really irritated me that Corbin didn’t help Kelsey carry June up or down those stairs in the lighthouse.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

runnerduck wrote:Normally these two don’t bug me but it really irritated me that Corbin didn’t help Kelsey carry June up or down those stairs in the lighthouse.
Only time Corbin allows Kelsey to mother is when its shit he has no interest in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Kelsey seriously give Corbin a Father's Day card that was still wrapped in plastic? What's the point???? Sure, June can't write anything yet, but Kelsey could at least write something or let June scribble on it. These two are just bizarre!

Also, I highly doubt the steadicam was a surprise since they share a bank account. Also, that thing is $900!!!! What a waste of money.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

runnerduck wrote:Normally these two don’t bug me but it really irritated me that Corbin didn’t help Kelsey carry June up or down those stairs in the lighthouse.

I noticed that too. Did he really have to shove a camera in her face? What happened to she is more clumsy than him so he carries the baby (backpacking)?
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Only time Corbin allows Kelsey to mother is when its shit he has no interest in.

#nailedit

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can they STOP making stupid videos about having another kid when it's not even close to happening?? It's just clickbait and annoying!

And LOL at Corbin saying Canada was so different from the US and they couldn't find things they were looking for there...WTF??? He is really stupid. I've never had any problems finding anything in Canada that I could also find in the US!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They have blocked my burner account from posting. I can see it but if I go on my actual account I can't. How lame. Never been nasty just didn't kiss their asses. Losers.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:They have blocked my burner account from posting. I can see it but if I go on my actual account I can't. How lame. Never been nasty just didn't kiss their asses. Losers.
Yep, they block anyone who doesn't post "I love June" or "You guys are the best"...I've noticed those are the only comments that show up, but they get a lot of thumbs down. Obviously they are blocking anyone even slightly critical. Lame. I think it's because it makes them look more brand-friendly...and they need the $$$$$.

Sidenote (because I posted my last comment before finishing the video): Called it! They are trying to find a house near the Trader Joe's in Boise. Why do they think Trader Joe's is healthy? It's no better, health-wise, than any other grocery store...just tiny bit cheaper and considered "cool." Why do they feel the need to try to be "cool" all the time?? I really think Kelsey is highly influenced by people around her (Corbin, Missy, the Internet) and doesn't think for herself. Sad.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Why do they keep bringing up a second pregnancy? Didn’t they say they were going to buy a house first?

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:Why do they keep bringing up a second pregnancy? Didn’t they say they were going to buy a house first?

Because they know it's the only thing that brings in views.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Why do they keep bringing up a second pregnancy? Didn’t they say they were going to buy a house first?

Because they’re boring AF

Because they know it's the only thing that brings in views.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Why was Corbin in that video at all? All his commentary was incredibly cringy, especially the Canada part. And why do they act like they lived in the van until June was born? They were done with the trip by the time Kelsey was like four months pregnant. I was happy, however, that Kelsey admitted that she had unrealistic expectations with June. I find her palatable but get such a Stockholm syndrome vibe from her.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Do they have a Facebook show? Or did Bryan make them sign a contract they wouldn't be competition???

These two should have traveled with hippie festivals not wandered to Wal-Mart parking lots around the West.

Juniper is freaking adorable. Very telling how Missy isnt up her ass anymore

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yes the fact that they haven't been to see Missy or enjoy their pool but bought a cheap backyard blown up one is very obvious they're not friends.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Yes the fact that they haven't been to see Missy or enjoy their pool but bought a cheap backyard blown up one is very obvious they're not friends.
I'm dying to know what happened. It must have been really bad. They've all been friends (well, at least Missy and Kelsey) since high school...and then *POOF* no longer friends at all.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not only that but like Missy seems to have gone out of her way to not only not invite Kelsey to things. But to make a point that she hasn't invited her to things. She post these girly trips and shit with her hoard of girlfriends and no Kelsey.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy was still coming around every once in a while up until recently right? I wonder if the fall out was between Corbin and Bryan and Missy is just doing her wifely duty of sticking by her man? (ugh) Corbin and Bryan seem to have volatile personalities. I could see how they would bump heads.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”