Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by Coco_ »

Chichi wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Interesting how keren didn't like the gender reveal clip Khang posted on IG! She must be fuming!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bigger question is why she didn't bother to be there for the gender reveal and doesn't seem to be part of her in laws milestones and significant events. I recall she missed her grandparents big do. Not sure if she was at Skar's b day breakfast. She's so disengaged it never ceases to amaze me, yet she will expect them all to be there for her upcoming Sprinkle, and in the past for 4th July, Christmas etc.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
because she’s selfish af and only likes when the attention is on her and her kids.. and because she’s just not a good person duh
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

Coco_ wrote:
Chichi wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Interesting how keren didn't like the gender reveal clip Khang posted on IG! She must be fuming!

Bigger question is why she didn't bother to be there for the gender reveal and doesn't seem to be part of her in laws milestones and significant events. I recall she missed her grandparents big do. Not sure if she was at Skar's b day breakfast. She's so disengaged it never ceases to amaze me, yet she will expect them all to be there for her upcoming Sprinkle, and in the past for 4th July, Christmas etc.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
because she’s selfish af and only likes when the attention is on her and her kids.. and because she’s just not a good person duh
I feel like she doesn't even have a good relationship with her own family/sisters.. if you aren't working for her or kissing her ass then she hasn't got time for them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mirmir
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mirmir »

queentee20 wrote: Then Khoa catches an insect and sets it free, a metaphor for what he’d like to do with his life lol.

this made laugh out loud :D
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Did they even show Landon in the pool? It’s so sad that they don’t think that him going into the pool with the floaties is a big achievement when a few weeks ago he wouldn’t even go near the water
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Poor kid's in for a lifetime of living in Jackson's shadow. Cool, he can write his name - but OMG Jackson just figured out how to make a J, how exciting! Landon got on the honor roll for the third year in a row - but OMG Jackson got an A in one of his classes, wow he's so smart! Landon's the quarterback - but OMG Jackson gets to be the waterboy, that's so amazing! Landon passed his drivers test - and OMG Jackson finally decided to try getting his permit too, he's sooo brave!
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Baz1_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:I’d honestly be pissed if I was one of her friends. They obviously make more money than many of the people in their lives, yet they expect everyone to turn up to their third baby shower in 3 years. They don’t even need people to buy them diapers and wipes, they have the funds to buy any old shit they want, so they definitely don’t need help. It’s not anyone else’s fault Keren throws away everything she hasn’t used in the past two months. They knew they were going to have another kid.
Did you ever stop and think a family member wanted to throw it for them. Yes if she planned and did it herself it’s tacky. Maybe her mom wanted to give her one. What’s wrong with celebrating a new life.

There new vlog is so cute but they need to stop teaching the kids to push each other in. That could be disastrous if they are just running around the pool. Even if they are keeping a close eye on them.
I have no problem with them throwing a party to celebrate the new baby. But they made a registry and she’s already talking about making a baby shower haul video. They are expecting everyone to buy them gifts. It’s tacky.
I’m surprised she didn’t put her post baby outfits on the registry since we know the baby shower is really all about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

KKand3boys wrote:Poor kid's in for a lifetime of living in Jackson's shadow. Cool, he can write his name - but OMG Jackson just figured out how to make a J, how exciting! Landon got on the honor roll for the third year in a row - but OMG Jackson got an A in one of his classes, wow he's so smart! Landon's the quarterback - but OMG Jackson gets to be the waterboy, that's so amazing! Landon passed his drivers test - and OMG Jackson finally decided to try getting his permit too, he's sooo brave!
I know what it is like to live in a sibling's shadow. I am the 2nd born and I have seen about 8 pictures of me from birth to age five and my older sibling and younger siblings have dozens and dozens. Everything my older sibling does is gold and I rarely even get a mention so most people that don't know me didn't even know my parent had another daughter lol. They go all out for my older sibling for graduations, baby showers, ect and all I got was a congrats on Facebook when I graduated recently lmao. This has gone on my entire life. He will resent them for that and will distance himself from them when he is grown.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

She liked it on Cici’s

TheTruth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TheTruth »

Dramatic princess wrote:
freyamtini wrote:This is the list of names Snarkle and Pineapple released. I was sadly banned for warning you all, I had to post the actual list. My name is amongst them and I know your pain.

Kourtlyn Pasey
Alison Paterson
Becca James
Phil Mavin
Katie MacPhee
Maci Haumer
Jennifer Weitzle
Jazmyn Stevens
Jacklyn Beckett
Moriah Flores
Natalia Mae
Lexie Morgan
Greg Boltin
Savannah Jamie
Caitlyn Mauger
Keegan Troski
Alina Vinokura
Alexia Stevens
Catherine Zadick
Jess von cash
Tania Brown
Frederick Peres
Marlee Goldsworthy
Yudith Ramos
Katie Wright

They have access to your names and they've abused their authority and your trust and managed to release this information to the public.
Omfg what do I do if my name is on this list????
If your name was on the list, it's also on lipstick alley and was exposed by Pineapples. This is just the names on the first page of the thread. If she deletes this it's further confirmation. Ive been trying to get in contact with an administrator about this.
Last edited by TheTruth on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

Their registry costs over 1.000$...
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

TheTruth wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:
freyamtini wrote:This is the list of names Snarkle and Pineapple released. I was sadly banned for warning you all, I had to post the actual list. My name is amongst them and I know your pain.

Kourtlyn Pasey
Alison Paterson
Becca James
Phil Mavin
Katie MacPhee
Maci Haumer
Jennifer Weitzle
Jazmyn Stevens
Jacklyn Beckett
Moriah Flores
Natalia Mae
Lexie Morgan
Greg Boltin
Savannah Jamie
Caitlyn Mauger
Keegan Troski
Alina Vinokura
Alexia Stevens
Catherine Zadick
Jess von cash
Tania Brown
Frederick Peres
Marlee Goldsworthy
Yudith Ramos
Katie Wright

They have access to your names and they've abused their authority and your trust and managed to release this information to the public.
Omfg what do I do if my name is on this list????
If your name was on the list, it's also on lipstick alley and was exposed by Pineapples. This is just the names on the first page of the thread. If she deletes this it's further confirmation. Ive been trying to get in contact with an administrator about this.
All you did was make up a list of names ImageImageImageImage Watch, I can do it too:

Georgia Lanson
Anna Lark
Olivia Wright
Jamie Wilson
Jane Johnson

WOW SO SPOOKY
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

My name is on that list. I am Frederick Peres :roll:

Think we need the men in white suits to come with their butterfly nets for this fruitcake
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all are gonna give Pinnapples an aneurysm

We should rename the thread "KKHowCanWePissOffPinneapplesTodau"

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I’m here howling with laughter! I seriously have better things to do with my life than post made up lists of names on lipstick alley! Who on lipstick alley would even give a crap about people that post on YTMD’s site anyway? This makes no sense lol

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Britxo wrote:Khoas brother and wife are having another girl!
Keren must be quaking right now

Yassss... actually genuinely happy got kang and cici

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

queentee20 wrote:
yourworstnightmare wrote:
Pineapples wrote:That is absolute NONSENSE! how dare you are unfounded allegations against me and snark! Show me the screenshots and proof that is was us immediately!! I’m so mad right now
Imagine how mad you'd be if you had your information released. Stop the charades. These people deserve to know and we have a right to our privacy and private information.
Can a mod check this coocoo’s IP and tell us if it matches Rachel or foreverunlovednaynay’s. There’s been so many trolls lately.
What? Foreverunlovednsynay turned out to be a troll. Omg! This thread is so weird. Good luck, pineapples! KK sure has crazy minions.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Unfortunately this situation has gone beyond banning IP addresses. This troll (who keeps coming back time and time again) is using a VPN, enabling them to access global IP’s within seconds of each other. For example 2 of the posts earlier were posted supposedly from entirely different continents. This troll has now decided that I and a fellow mod Snark are public enemy number one. This is going to get worse before it gets better and all I can do is ask you to ignore it if you see any posts before we as a mod team can ban them. I would just like you to know that NO MATTER WHAT disagreements I may or may not have had with a few posters, I would NEVER EVER breach anyone’s privacy or leak personal information about them. Anywhere. It’s not how I operate. Once again, sorry for this continued disruption and thank you for your patience.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ive missed two threads bc med school has me so busy. I missed you loser b*tches dearly. Hope you’re all doing well! <3

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hey y'all! I don't even watch this family so I've never posted here before. I've thought about watching because I do watch Rachelle and Justin and I know Rachelle seems to be obsessed with her but I've never done it. Anyhow, I just have to say that I appreciated how you responded with so much humor today. You guys made me laugh and that was all I needed today. It clear you didn't believe what was said, but I give you my word that it was untrue. You aren't even asked for a name when you sign up to use this site, lol. But thanks for the laughs today. I needed that. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
2468cor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2468cor »

If your names on that list, I'll be searching you on facebook and showing friends and family the horrible things you post. Bullying is not okay. It's over everyone. Call my bluff all you want ;)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”