• Advertisement

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby ba1006 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:29 am

Shorty02 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:She tweeted that after the week Joel and her had, she wants to have a weekend getaway. Oh give me a break.

Didn’t they just go on one for their anniversary?

They go away on trips all the time. I think their "date" nights are 7 nights a week. I've never seen anything like it. Then she has the audacity to complain about her hectic life. How can anybody relate to them anymore?
ba1006
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Namm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56 am

kathpt wrote:As much as I've been disliking Bonnie's attitude lately, I didn't find her venting vlog that bad.
You guys made it sound like she was an ungrateful b*tch, when she was just venting, and honestly I think most of that came from not seeing many results from working out. I understand that all too well, I, too, end up taking it out on everything around me.
She just sounded sad to me.

There's nothing wrong with venting and feeling low, everybody needs it once in a while. Bonnie wasn't venting she was complaining and whining about everything but still saying nothing at all, she could've easily called one of her sisters or mother.
She's not in the same situation like many women who think they can relate to her. Bonnies's actually in a very privileged position with resources but doesn't seem to appreciate it, even though she knows it. She just wanted to get away from the negative comments and needed some ego boost so she made a sob vlog where she could get excused for how she treated her kids earlier.
Namm
Informer

Postby SunnySide0 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:15 pm

OK I admit I was successfully manipulated by Bonnie with her talk haha
Earlier I posted that I felt kind of bad for her and then a few hours later I checked on here, read your posts and you all made me see reason of why she’s lazy and entitled. I am an emotional person so if someone cries I do too! Thanks guys, I almost switched back to the dark side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker

Postby kathpt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Namm wrote:
kathpt wrote:As much as I've been disliking Bonnie's attitude lately, I didn't find her venting vlog that bad.
You guys made it sound like she was an ungrateful b*tch, when she was just venting, and honestly I think most of that came from not seeing many results from working out. I understand that all too well, I, too, end up taking it out on everything around me.

There's nothing wrong with venting and feeling low, everybody needs it once in a while. Bonnie wasn't venting she was complaining and whining about everything but still saying nothing at all, she could've easily called one of her sisters or mother.
She's not in the same situation like many women who think they can relate to her. Bonnies's actually in a very privileged position with resources but doesn't seem to appreciate it, even though she knows it. She just wanted to get away from the negative comments and needed some ego boost so she made a sob vlog where she could get excused for how she treated her kids earlier.

re: also everyone else.
I wasn't excusing her cry me a river talk... She's clearly privileged and a brat, but I do think that's different than being an ungrateful bitch.
I honestly think she literally doesn't know better. It's how she was raised and the way she was kept in that bubble her whole life. I think she appreciates what she has, but also isn't able to cope with things when they get a little harder... not because she's ungrateful but because she's just ignorant/naïve.
But what do I know... it's just my opinion I guess. Not trying to pick any fights! Ly'all.
Sometimes I just try too hard at putting myself in others' shoes and understand their situation or why they act a certain way... this is just always the opinion I've had on her. But don't even get me started on Ellie............
you can call me kath.
kathpt
Talker

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:42 pm

kathpt wrote:
Namm wrote:

re: also everyone else.
I wasn't excusing her cry me a river talk... She's clearly privileged and a brat, but I do think that's different than being an ungrateful bitch.
I honestly think she literally doesn't know better. It's how she was raised and the way she was kept in that bubble her whole life. I think she appreciates what she has, but also isn't able to cope with things when they get a little harder... not because she's ungrateful but because she's just ignorant/naïve.
But what do I know... it's just my opinion I guess. Not trying to pick any fights! Ly'all.
Sometimes I just try too hard at putting myself in others' shoes and understand their situation or why they act a certain way... this is just always the opinion I've had on her. But don't even get me started on Ellie............

I agree with you, but the problem with Bonnie (and so many other YTers) is that the easier life gets, the more everything else seems hard. She is doing nothing to improve her situation and to find a better balance. She has no business trying to run a business with her flaky sister if she's going to be doing it all alone and can't handle it without taking it out on her children. She doesn't need more time away from the kids because they aren't the problem. She has lost her love for regular life and now sees it as "work" and that isn't fair to the kids. She needs more and more time away, which just means she falls farther and farther behind. Joel needs to start his own business and get his ass back to work. Bonnie needs to focus on the kids and her physical and mental health and in handling them alone again I think she'd regain a lot of confidence and perspective. She won't do that though because it doesn't fit the glam image that she is going for.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Namm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 pm

SunnySide0 wrote:OK I admit I was successfully manipulated by Bonnie with her talk haha
Earlier I posted that I felt kind of bad for her and then a few hours later I checked on here, read your posts and you all made me see reason of why she’s lazy and entitled. I am an emotional person so if someone cries I do too! Thanks guys, I almost switched back to the dark side!

Your'e not alone, I did the same :)
I saw the vlog, felt sorry for her but while I was reading the comments I saw some valid ones and I decided to re-watch the vlog and realised what an actress and drama queen she is.
Namm
Informer

Postby larissaledingham » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Bonnie chose to have 4 kids and this lifestyle it's on her if shes overwhelmed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:58 pm

larissaledingham wrote:Bonnie chose to have 4 kids and this lifestyle it's on her if shes overwhelmed

Her lifestyle is 100% easier with youtube. If Joel was still working his traditional job she wouldn't have a nanny, a nanny who cleans, shopping trips, vacations, ect. She would have lost her mind living a life where she actually had to parent her children while her husband was at work, all without vacations and shopping!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby Namm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 pm

HelloSweetie

You seem to be a nice person, an empath who sees the good side of people/Bonnie which is positive, and you have the right to your perspective and I'm not against it just coming from another perspective because some comments made me change my view.
I used to feel sorry for her but I've realized that she's manipulative like someone wrote. I didn't see it before but I kind of see it now.
The good thing is that you believe in her and I hope she changes for the better and not just vents in vlogs...
Namm
Informer

Postby larissaledingham » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:Bonnie chose to have 4 kids and this lifestyle it's on her if shes overwhelmed

Her lifestyle is 100% easier with youtube. If Joel was still working his traditional job she wouldn't have a nanny, a nanny who cleans, shopping trips, vacations, ect. She would have lost her mind living a life where she actually had to parent her children while her husband was at work, all without vacations and shopping!
That was kinda my point I probably just worded it weird. I think with bonnie she got wrapped up in the whole "newborn baby" phase and forgot that eventually they would grow up and she wouldn't be able to manipulate them like she could when they were say Lincoln's current age. I 100% believe that she made Joel quit his job so that she could live the princess lifestyle

larissaledingham
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Namm wrote:HelloSweetie

You seem to be a nice person, an empath who sees the good side of people/Bonnie which is positive, and you have the right to your perspective and I'm not against it just coming from another perspective because some comments made me change my view.
I used to feel sorry for her but I've realized that she's manipulative like someone wrote. I didn't see it before but I kind of see it now.
The good thing is that you believe in her and I hope she changes for the better and not just vents in vlogs...

What? Where did you get that I believe in her from my post?

I said she's creating her own problems and was better off before YT... like most other YTers. I think it's undeniable that she handled things better before just from what we saw in the older vlogs.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Namm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:57 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Namm wrote:HelloSweetie

What? Where did you get that I believe in her from my post?

I said she's creating her own problems and was better off before YT... like most other YTers. I think it's undeniable that she handled things better before just from what we saw in the older vlogs.

My bad, sorry, I think that I confused you with another member because there were so many quotes in one post from different people you being one of them. I think that my post was meant to ”kathpt” .
Namm
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:19 pm

HS used to defend Bonnie a lot (not in a minion-y way, she just related to Bonnie). But (and feel free to correct me if I have it wrong) as Bonnie has changed, she has defended her less and less.
I think the changes in Bonnie are so sad. I really don't believe she's such a good actress that she had us fooled before. I think the money, more time spent with Ellie, and the constant positive attention from her "fans" have changed her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MotherNature2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Namm wrote:

I reported her for being psychotic to those kids
MotherNature2
Talker

Postby Namm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:06 pm

lmmomSD wrote:HS used to defend Bonnie a lot (not in a minion-y way, she just related to Bonnie). But (and feel free to correct me if I have it wrong) as Bonnie has changed, she has defended her less and less.
I think the changes in Bonnie are so sad. I really don't believe she's such a good actress that she had us fooled before. I think the money, more time spent with Ellie, and the constant positive attention from her "fans" have changed her.

I knew that I recognized HS defending Bonnie in other older posts, so I assumed and got it wrong this time.

J house have more or less managed to stay the same even Family Fun pack, both big Youtbubers with many children.
Bonnie might be influenced and effected by hanging to much with Ellie and the ego boost from viewers. But I think that she's been keeping her real personality hidden and faking it to an extent to seem relatable, like many other Youtubers and its now costing to much energy to keep the facade while handling Bollie and all the negative comments.
I've read somewhere about celebrities, that success in the end brings out your true colors, you don't suddenly become mean or bitchy if that’s not who you are to begin with.
Namm
Informer

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:28 pm

I think Bonnie has always had a mean streak. Her entire family has talked about it, her dad also has a mean streak he tries to disguise with teasing. Bonnie is just more comfortable now, largely due to the major ass kissing she gets from some viewers.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Namm wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:HS used to defend Bonnie a lot (not in a minion-y way, she just related to Bonnie). But (and feel free to correct me if I have it wrong) as Bonnie has changed, she has defended her less and less.

I knew that I recognized HS defending Bonnie in other older posts, so I assumed and got it wrong this time.

J house have more or less managed to stay the same even Family Fun pack, both big Youtbubers with many children.
Bonnie might be influenced and effected by hanging to much with Ellie and the ego boost from viewers. But I think that she's been keeping her real personality hidden and faking it to an extent to seem relatable, like many other Youtubers and its now costing to much energy to keep the facade while handling Bollie and all the negative comments.
I've read somewhere about celebrities, that success in the end brings out your true colors, you don't suddenly become mean or bitchy if that’s not who you are to begin with.
Family Fun Pack may still be down to earth, but they are crazy gluttons when it comes to food and sweets. They'll order milkshakes that are way bigger than one child should have, and make sure each kid has their own. Thank God the kids are active! And they encourage people to send them things! They post the kids' clothing sizes! Sorry-- they make me twitch, and they are equally as bad when it comes to exploiting their children.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Namm » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Namm wrote:

Family Fun Pack may still be down to earth, but they are crazy gluttons when it comes to food and sweets. They'll order milkshakes that are way bigger than one child should have, and make sure each kid has their own. Thank God the kids are active! And they encourage people to send them things! They post the kids' clothing sizes! Sorry-- they make me twitch, and they are equally as bad when it comes to exploiting their children.

FFP, those parents are clueless about food and nutrition, it's scary to see what they feed their kids.
Namm
Informer

Postby onbreak » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 am

Namm wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Namm wrote:[quote="lmmomSD"]HS used to defend Bonnie a lot (not in a minion-y way, she just related to Bonnie). But (and feel free to correct me if I have it wrong) as Bonnie has changed, she has defended her less and less.

FFP, those parents are clueless about food and nutrition, it's scary to see what they feed their kids.[/quote]A lot of people are clueless about nutrition. I think that's half of her problem. Its no secret she's the bigger sister and it makes her uncomfortable. Even though, everyBody is beautiful.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 am

Todays drama wrote:Can someone tell me how to “Like” a comment? I can’t figure it out. Sorry

For most users, the "Like" function automatically shows up as an option on each post. Both within the Tapatalk app and in the browser based version. But the app isn't available on my device, and my oddball browser doesn't display the option to "Like" posts or see whether anyone has "Liked" yours. I didn't even know "Likes" were a thing for a loooong time. As far as I know, there's no way to make the function appear. Try loading the site from a different device or browser.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby Todays drama » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 am

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Todays drama wrote:Can someone tell me how to “Like” a comment? I can’t figure it out. Sorry

For most users, the "Like" function automatically shows up as an option on each post. Both within the Tapatalk app and in the browser based version. But the app isn't available on my device, and my oddball browser doesn't display the option to "Like" posts or see whether anyone has "Liked" yours. I didn't even know "Likes" were a thing for a loooong time. As far as I know, there's no way to make the function appear. Try loading the site from a different device or browser.

Thanks you, I also don’t have an option, I thought maybe I had to go to another screen. I like so many comments and felt bad I couldn’t show it.
Todays drama
Talker

Postby winniewise » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 pm

In the Father's Day vlog, did anyone catch what Olivia said Bonnie screamed in the car?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 am

winniewise wrote:In the Father's Day vlog, did anyone catch what Olivia said Bonnie screamed in the car?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Olivia said that Bonnie yelled: ''Dad bought you this whole bunch of ... '' and then Olivia cut off half way through the last word laughing which is when Bonnie said, ''OK, well let's not talk about that.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Support Moddie

Postby ba1006 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:45 am

Sooo many things wrong in today's vlog. No seatbelts, playing with matches, the kids on that pier with no railing. Ugh.
ba1006
Informer

Postby theyellow_daisy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:45 am

I was shocked watching the vlog today when the boys were lighting "playing" with matches!? :-oBoston is what, five? Not sure that is something I want my five year old to know how to do. How stupid.

That may or may not have been reported :|
theyellow_daisy
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein