guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Baer Family

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Herosmomma wrote:
MamaBearOf2 wrote:A while back he had a couple interviews, but they never mentioned anything since then. So he apparently didn’t get a new job. I mean look how scruffy/rough he looks. Doesn’t surprise me that someone wouldn’t want to hire him.

I have always wondered why the whole family goes EVERYWHERE together. Does Stephanie not drive? Why can’t she or Gage go grocery shopping by themselves? Or take one kid to the doctor without dragging the other two into a germ infested doctors office? They drag the kids out all the time and then complain about how whiney they (mostly Noah) are. Well no shit, when they are tired and you have them out during that time, do you expect them to be perfectly behaved little angels? And she wonders why Noah’s bahavior is so bad. How about get the tablet/phone out of his face, feed him some healthy foods, and keep him home during nap time so he doesn’t have a reason to be “bad” and whiney.

And LOL at Stephanie’s “diet”. Sorry boo, but eating a burger, fries, and cinnamon roll, whether you are sharing it or not, isn’t going to help you lose any weight.

the whole driving everywhere together thing is a Midwest thing. I live in Minnesota and often go everywhere with my kid and fiancé or fiancé’s mother. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have left my child with someone other than his father to leave the house. I also wouldn’t trust my fiancé to go grocery shopping by himself. He would probably come home with the whole junk food aisle and forget everything on the list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's just weird to me though. My man hates grocery shopping. I fucking love it. I love reading labels and looking at all my options. So, I go myself. Why can't she go by herself? Does Gage loveeee grocery shopping sooooo much or something? Then, let him go. They get fucking junk either way. For fucks sake, Stephanie said that they'd rather eat FROZEN OR GROSS fruit cups than actual fruit. Wtf? And they barely eat veggies. The average individual is supposed to eat FIVE servings of veggies a day. They have like none in a week.
Herosmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herosmomma »

guineapeegz wrote:
Herosmomma wrote:
MamaBearOf2 wrote:A while back he had a couple interviews, but they never mentioned anything since then. So he apparently didn’t get a new job. I mean look how scruffy/rough he looks. Doesn’t surprise me that someone wouldn’t want to hire him.

I have always wondered why the whole family goes EVERYWHERE together. Does Stephanie not drive? Why can’t she or Gage go grocery shopping by themselves? Or take one kid to the doctor without dragging the other two into a germ infested doctors office? They drag the kids out all the time and then complain about how whiney they (mostly Noah) are. Well no shit, when they are tired and you have them out during that time, do you expect them to be perfectly behaved little angels? And she wonders why Noah’s bahavior is so bad. How about get the tablet/phone out of his face, feed him some healthy foods, and keep him home during nap time so he doesn’t have a reason to be “bad” and whiney.

And LOL at Stephanie’s “diet”. Sorry boo, but eating a burger, fries, and cinnamon roll, whether you are sharing it or not, isn’t going to help you lose any weight.

the whole driving everywhere together thing is a Midwest thing. I live in Minnesota and often go everywhere with my kid and fiancé or fiancé’s mother. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have left my child with someone other than his father to leave the house. I also wouldn’t trust my fiancé to go grocery shopping by himself. He would probably come home with the whole junk food aisle and forget everything on the list lol

That's just weird to me though. My man hates grocery shopping. I fucking love it. I love reading labels and looking at all my options. So, I go myself. Why can't she go by herself? Does Gage loveeee grocery shopping sooooo much or something? Then, let him go. They get fucking junk either way. For fucks sake, Stephanie said that they'd rather eat FROZEN OR GROSS fruit cups than actual fruit. Wtf? And they barely eat veggies. The average individual is supposed to eat FIVE servings of veggies a day. They have like none in a week.

Oh i definitely agree that they should be feeding their children quality foods. Here in Minnesota we have so much fresh produce available and can get it at a fairly decent price. Between farmers markets or simply people selling them on their farms. I know I get all mine from a farmer right outside my small town. If her and gage don’t want to eat them that’s fine but she should be forcing good eating habits on her children. I feel like she feels it’s just more convenient for her to not have to fight them.

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

Herosmomma wrote:

the whole driving everywhere together thing is a Midwest thing. I live in Minnesota and often go everywhere with my kid and fiancé or fiancé’s mother. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have left my child with someone other than his father to leave the house. I also wouldn’t trust my fiancé to go grocery shopping by himself. He would probably come home with the whole junk food aisle and forget everything on the list.

Definitely not a Midwest thing. I live in the Midwest, in Illinois and my husband doesn’t feel the need to go everywhere with me and wipe my ass too, like Gage. Sure he has gone grocery shopping and to appointments with me, but not every single one and definitely not just to drop my kids off at school. Something is up with Stephanie. I have never once seen her driving alone. And I’m sure now that it’s been brought up, she will in the next vlog just to try to prove us wrong, like she always does.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

MamaBearOf2 wrote:
Herosmomma wrote:

the whole driving everywhere together thing is a Midwest thing. I live in Minnesota and often go everywhere with my kid and fiancé or fiancé’s mother. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have left my child with someone other than his father to leave the house. I also wouldn’t trust my fiancé to go grocery shopping by himself. He would probably come home with the whole junk food aisle and forget everything on the list.

Definitely not a Midwest thing. I live in the Midwest, in Illinois and my husband doesn’t feel the need to go everywhere with me and wipe my ass too, like Gage. Sure he has gone grocery shopping and to appointments with me, but not every single one and definitely not just to drop my kids off at school. Something is up with Stephanie. I have never once seen her driving alone. And I’m sure now that it’s been brought up, she will in the next vlog just to try to prove us wrong, like she always does.
The whole "driving everywhere together" is definitely NOT a geographical thing. LOL It's either a "Gage is a possessive controlling jerk thing" or "Stephanie is useless thing" problem. It's plain weird.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Forgot to pay rent..." and she wonders why new landlords wont rent to them. LOL Obviously slack ass tenants and can't blame anyone for not wanting them squatting on their property.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"i know you're all disappointed Gage isn't in these vlogs...."

LOL -NO STEPHANIE, we are NOT disappointed by that, at all. No one likes your pube face husband except you.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

her target rant is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. She has a gaggle of kids who act like raging animals but she blames another parent for taking a cart.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

fingusername wrote:her target rant is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. She has a gaggle of kids who act like raging animals but she blames another parent for taking a cart.
I agree. I thought it was so odd. Maybe the other mom wasn’t as observant and didn’t realize someone else needed it . I can’t believe she took a picture of her and posted it! I see those carts as a first come first serve thing, there aren’t any rules saying they have to be used for a certain amount of kids.

Myah is also old enough to walk.

cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

Stellar wrote:
fingusername wrote:her target rant is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. She has a gaggle of kids who act like raging animals but she blames another parent for taking a cart.
I agree. I thought it was so odd. Maybe the other mom wasn’t as observant and didn’t realize someone else needed it . I can’t believe she took a picture of her and posted it! I see those carts as a first come first serve thing, there aren’t any rules saying they have to be used for a certain amount of kids.

Myah is also old enough to walk.

I don't know, I kind of definitely felt like I understood where she was coming from. Same reason you wouldn't hop in an electric cart if you didn't need one, right? She made it seem like the other mother saw her come in with her children and still opted for the last cart with the double seats. I could definitely understand how that would be a frustrating experience. She isn't technically "owed" anything from this other mother, but I think voicing her annoyance at the situation is valid. I find it odd that a woman with a seven year old child would even put them in a cart, but that's just my opinion. Also, she knows her kids and I respect that she doesn't want Noah and Mayah out wandering around while she is trying to get her shopping done. Had she done that and filmed it, I'm sure there would have been criticism about her letting her kids run wild. As someone who worked in retail for a multitude of years, I really prefer the parents who keep their young kids contained versus letting them run wild.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel for mothers who have legitimate mental issues but how can she go to the bar 2 nights in a row (without her husband) and then plead this? ;)

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Why don’t they ever talk about Gage’s family. Screenshotted this on instagram before it was deleted!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SeriouslyCurious wrote:Why don’t they ever talk about Gage’s family. Screenshotted this on instagram before it was deleted!!!
OMG!!! Didn't they show pics of Mya's flower girl dress for this wedding?? wonder what happened.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WOw, if gage didn't show up for his brothers wedding and he was best man...he's a C!nt.

The pic says "Wedding part. groom, best man, groomsman"
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think the flower girl dress they showed is for Stephanie's sister's wedding.
fingusername wrote:WOw, if gage didn't show up for his brothers wedding and he was best man...he's a C!nt.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

And I'm guessing he missed the bachelor party or something. Because it says wedding festivities. I don't think they got married yet.
SeriouslyCurious wrote:I think the flower girl dress they showed is for Stephanie's sister's wedding.
fingusername wrote:WOw, if gage didn't show up for his brothers wedding and he was best man...he's a C!nt.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't know why Gage can't go to his BROTHERS wedding party when it's stephanie that's fighting with her (soon to be) sister in law. Total C*nt move, Steph.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe....just maybe...if you didn't fight with your inlaws and sister in laws you wouldnt be in such a bad mental space. You totally brought this on yourself!!

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

fingusername wrote:Maybe....just maybe...if you didn't fight with your inlaws and sister in laws you wouldnt be in such a bad mental space. You totally brought this on yourself!!

What are they fighting about? I notice she always mentions her family (her parents, sister, nieces and nephews) but Gage’s family is rarely ever mentioned.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Just found this thread!

I have been watching for awhile. I thought they had that black dog that was at her parent's house....now all of a sudden they have Grizzly and no mention of the other dog.

Poor Myah seems to have her 2 front teeth rotting out of her head. Everytime she shows a picture of her smiling I see those dark dead teeth.

Noah is always acting out and he never ever listens. Weston is cute but he has his tongue hanging out 24/7.

Overall I do like them esp compared to other moms but she seems to just take care of her kids the easy way as opposed to what she should do. IE take the binky away, don't give milk at night, etc
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:Just found this thread!

I have been watching for awhile. I thought they had that black dog that was at her parent's house....now all of a sudden they have Grizzly and no mention of the other dog.

Poor Myah seems to have her 2 front teeth rotting out of her head. Everytime she shows a picture of her smiling I see those dark dead teeth.

Noah is always acting out and he never ever listens. Weston is cute but he has his tongue hanging out 24/7.

Overall I do like them esp compared to other moms but she seems to just take care of her kids the easy way as opposed to what she should do. IE take the binky away, don't give milk at night, etc
Typical youtube mom move to have a dog then get a new puppy for the views and new content. She's definitely not the greatest mom and her kids definitely need to be told to quit the asshole behaviour....I get that she is the lower income type of youtube mom (compared to AAryn Williams and that gang) but it's embarassing for her to act like they could afford a better quality of life (house & new vehicle) and everyone knows damn well her lazy ass husband doesnt work enough to support that lifestyle.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”