E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by GymChick »

I’m 100% certain she had cervidil with Calvin and instructed to come back after walking around and few hours of cramps to start the induction. She went to doctor in the vlog, went to Walmart- complained of cramping, walked around, and then went back to the hospital that evening to begin pitocin (im assuming). She was 39 weeks? Calvin was pretty small, like 5 lbs something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by onbreak »

You can by stuff online to put under your tongue to start the contractions

Good for her that she has no worries of complications.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

It really irks me.

I’m type one diabetic and a ‘natural’ birth will never happen for me. My risk of still birth is too high after 38 weeks so that’s when my children have to be delivered. Both my inductions ended in emergency sections. Both pregnancies spent worrying what my sugar levels were doing to my unborn babies. I’d give anything for a complication free easy pregnancy.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by MandyJ »

AliCat91 wrote:It really irks me.

I’m type one diabetic and a ‘natural’ birth will never happen for me. My risk of still birth is too high after 38 weeks so that’s when my children have to be delivered. Both my inductions ended in emergency sections. Both pregnancies spent worrying what my sugar levels were doing to my unborn babies. I’d give anything for a complication free easy pregnancy.
Exactly. I have high risk pregnancies and our lives are literally on the line at the end, so it’s just annoying to me how Ellie has such easy pregnancies and births (of course excluding her actual miscarriage) and then complains so damn much and wants to force her babies out early. I get it late pregnancy is uncomfortable and hard for everyone, but she just doesn’t even appreciate how easy she has it compared to most. What I wouldn’t give to have my only worry be that my pelvis hurts.

I think she was 37 weeks with Calvin so I certainly hope she wasn’t induced, especially since that was after ACOG changed the definition of full term to 39 weeks and 37 and 38 weeks was changed to early term. There was definitely a significant difference between my full term baby and my early term babies. (Even my full term baby I was induced though) My early babies had trouble eating, blood sugar problems, met certain milestones later etc. there’s a reason the wonder weeks app goes by due date and not birth date. A lot of brain development still happens during those last couple of weeks!

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

It’s mind blowing to me that anyone would want to be induced. I am still mad I was induced and didn’t get to go naturally. I wanted to experience the build up rather than just being smacked in the face with intense contractions. I wanted to move freely while in labor rather than be chained to an IV.

And if she’s going to be induced, just own it! Tell the truth.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

formerctfxcer wrote:It’s mind blowing to me that anyone would want to be induced. I am still mad I was induced and didn’t get to go naturally. I wanted to experience the build up rather than just being smacked in the face with intense contractions. I wanted to move freely while in labor rather than be chained to an IV.

And if she’s going to be induced, just own it! Tell the truth.

I totally feel ya on that! I hated being induced and wanted so badly to go on my own.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

^^^^
Definitely what above post says. DNA tests, and genetic testing before 13 weeks cant be wrong, they may give percentages of risk factors, but the gender in that test cant be wrong. I think they will *SAY* it's wrong as a click bait title.

I agree Jared's reaction for a 3rd baby was a genuine one, however, I dont think it's genuine that he's got another boy. I think it was a genuine reaction of his: "WOW I HAVE THE POWER TO TELL ELLIE? Ellie _REALLY_ wants a girl! If I tell her it's a boy, she will be so crushed, so if I tell her it's a boy, and really it's a girl, She will be sooo happy and I will have extra brownie points as a husband and father with her that she thought all this time it's truly a boy."

I love conspiracies. It's one thousand percent not going to disappoint me if it's a boy. :)
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

^^^^
Definitely what above post says. DNA tests, and genetic testing before 13 weeks cant be wrong, they may give percentages of risk factors, but the gender in that test cant be wrong. I think they will *SAY* it's wrong as a click bait title.

I agree Jared's reaction for a 3rd baby was a genuine one, however, I dont think it's genuine that he's got another boy. I think it was a genuine reaction of his: "WOW I HAVE THE POWER TO TELL ELLIE? Ellie _REALLY_ wants a girl! If I tell her it's a boy, she will be so crushed, so if I tell her it's a boy, and really it's a girl, She will be sooo happy and I will have extra brownie points as a husband and father with her that she thought all this time it's truly a boy."

I love conspiracies. It's one thousand percent not going to disappoint me if it's a boy. :)
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Maybe the nursery is so drab because they are hiding all the pink. :D
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

If they do lie and it’s a girl.....(which I believe ) wouldn’t the minions go after the clinic because poor Ellie could of had a happier pregnancy lol. That doctor is going to look like garbage for saying he on camera. If Ellie and jered play it off as a surprise
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

If it is a girl (which it isn't) I think ellie and Jared would both be in on it, but act like Jared was keeping it from Ellie

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

Kind of funny how everyone gets mad over a speculation...
We don't know if she was actually induced with Calvin yet all of you are so mad at her for this.
Also, you keep complaining that she'd do that on this pregnancy as well but she's now nearing 39 weeks (maybe already is, I don't really know how delayed the videos are) and no sign of labor aside from what happened NATURALLY...
I think that this, and the girl-conspiracies are just a way to pass the time till she'll finally give birth :)
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

dindin wrote:Kind of funny how everyone gets mad over a speculation...
We don't know if she was actually induced with Calvin yet all of you are so mad at her for this.
Also, you keep complaining that she'd do that on this pregnancy as well but she's now nearing 39 weeks (maybe already is, I don't really know how delayed the videos are) and no sign of labor aside from what happened NATURALLY...
I think that this, and the girl-conspiracies are just a way to pass the time till she'll finally give birth :)
We know for a fact she was induced with Jackson but ok Image

dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

MandyJ wrote:
"We don't know if she was actually induced with Calvin" Read first - shoot later.
I don't agree and am driven mad by many things that Ellie and Jared do but I think they give us enough stuff to be angry about without reading into small details and building theories...
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

dindin wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
"We don't know if she was actually induced with Calvin" Read first - shoot later.
I don't agree and am driven mad by many things that Ellie and Jared do but I think they give us enough stuff to be angry about without reading into small details and building theories...
Right back at ya. Your first line is accusing us of being mad over speculation when it’s not speculation that she was indeed induced with Jackson for no other reason then it was her due date and God forbid she go a single day “over.” So we know for a fact she has been induced at least once, so being annoyed by the fact she would voluntarily opt for induction is rooted in the fact that she has literally done just that.
Also maybe if you had played closer attention, I don’t necessarily believe she was induced with Calvin, I said I hope she wasn’t because he was really early.
As far as this pregnancy, she seems pretty damn convinced that she has a certain amount of time left, telling her son it was two Sundays left... sounds a lot like someone who is pretty confident that an induction is planned if she doesn’t go into labor on her own before that. And considering her doctor induced her on her due date with Jackson it is not unreasonable to assume that she would do the same thing this time, if she even makes it that far. But seeing as this is a gossip site and all.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ellies style is depressing either way. If she were pregnant with a girl, she'd have a professional doing everything

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like these IF couples didnt skyrocket them to popularity like they envisioned. Since they have no use for them, this was the very least he could do
Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-01-53.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I didn't watch the whole voog today, just the first few minutes and the last minute.

The last few seconds of the vlog says "Ellie and Jared will return..... Soon"

Do y'all think Ellie is in labor? How far behind are the vlogs?
If the surprise baby girl theory is correct, it would make sense to keep the labor and delivery hush hush on social media.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Honeybee223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Honeybee223 »

winniewise wrote:I didn't watch the whole voog today, just the first few minutes and the last minute.

The last few seconds of the vlog says "Ellie and Jared will return..... Soon"

Do y'all think Ellie is in labor? How far behind are the vlogs?
If the surprise baby girl theory is correct, it would make sense to keep the labor and delivery hush hush on social media.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
I just watched, and I was wondering the same thing. Jared kept saying he would give a hint for what he was doing in LA at the end, but then that was posted. It seems very "video game-ish" so I'm curious. I don't think it is a girl though.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I feel like she had the baby the night they filmed this vlog, maybe they stripped her membranes or something. The only real mention or a birth plan is Jared saying he didn’t want the baby to be born at 2 in the morning. Then the vlog is titled birth plan didn’t go as planned. Idk just speculation. They also could have told her to go to the hospital that night to start induction. Since Jared ran out to finish up last minute prep and she was deep cleaning. I definitely think baby is either here or on the way

Return to “Ellie and Jared”