JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

hooboy wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:I don't know why some of you think Jess would make a "semiracist" comment about Gabe and Ambers baby if he/she came out darker than Lilia. Jess never struck me as racist.
I'm not saying racist as in your typical negatively discriminatory. I mean racist as in insensitivity, the way she is around Chris' dad's death, other people's pregnancies, etc. Using insensitive language (like the "chocolate baby"-comment) and focusing on the colour and comparing things a lot.

Considering how much she talks ad nauseum about Addelyn's alleged red hair, if the baby turns out a bit darker, I can hear her saying things like
"man it's just so crazy how Lilia and [baby's name] look so different!"
"I just love [baby's name]'s little curls!"
"You can sure see the Esquilin side in [baby's name] haha!"
"[baby's name] will always have such a great tan!"
"Gabe, aren't you happy you finally have a mini me lol!"
"[baby's name] is so exotic!"

and other exoticizing shit like that, you feel me? Nothing malevolent, but the kind of unnecessary focus on someone's race that still "others" them.
I don't totally get the issue with the 'chocolate baby' comment. From what I remember the comment was made by a black girl and Jess just responded with laughing emojis. Jess hasn't ever drawn attention to the colour of the baby doll that I can recall, someone else pointed it out in a comedic way. Am I crazy for not seeing the controversy?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I didn't think Jess made a huge deal out of the black baby at all. She could have stuck it in the video something like "OMG you picked the black baby Addie!" or whatever. I just thought the comment was odd. Never heard the term chocolate baby before. I am guessing Jess didn't either which is why she laughed at it.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Haha oops. Deleted my comment, because somebody said it 1st. But come on, even if she was kidding. Super creepy to say "our new baby" to your ex and his wife.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

This pregnancy isn’t about you Jess! No one asked how YOU fell about THEIR baby. And calling herself “auntie”...it’s your kids half sibling...
I hope she continues to be creepily obsessed and Gabe and Amber decide to take a break from her because of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Moony wrote:This pregnancy isn’t about you Jess! No one asked how YOU fell about THEIR baby. And calling herself “auntie”...it’s your kids half sibling...
I hope she continues to be creepily obsessed and Gabe and Amber decide to take a break from her because of it

Is Jess insane or just puré trashy? Jess acts like she owns Gabe's dick because she rode it first. Jess, you're married, Gabe's married. Just let it fucking go. Yes, you have one kid with him but you're not entitled to every kid his dick juice produces with HIS WIFE. I feel sorry for Amber and Chris. Jessica's obsession with the guy she got pregnant with on purpose (without him knowing) is creepy af.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

I’m sorry but calling that a small party was b*llshit. Lillia had tones of stuff compared to the twins and there was 2 of them!

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

izziebelle13 wrote:I’m sorry but calling that a small party was b*llshit. Lillia had tones of stuff compared to the twins and there was 2 of them!

Yeah, that was NOT a “small” party. When she said small party, I was expecting just a cake and family members and maybe 2-3 friends. Not a full-fledge sleepover with lots of friends.

Jess, your favoritism is showing AGAIN!
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

izziebelle13 wrote:I’m sorry but calling that a small party was b*llshit. Lillia had tones of stuff compared to the twins and there was 2 of them!

that makes me so upset for the other kids. But of course she will never address that BLATANT favoritism. Didn’t even try to hide it.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Obvious favoritism aside, i think she did a good job with Lilia’s sleepover. Those girls had the time of their lives, it was age appropriate and she really went all out with the activities and food. That takes a lot of energy. I was exhausted just watching it lol

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

The fashion show was actually really cute, those girls are acting their age and not stuck to an iPad all night. I really enjoyed that montage and her little friends are SO cute! So much more personality than Lilia...

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Haven't watched the most recent video yet but at 3:27 on the water park video one of Tommy or Caden calls out "Jessica." #blendedfamily

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

So did when she gave the twins the option to pick a “party or vacation” did she let them know that they could actually do both? I can’t imagine a kid picking a stupid party over a trip to Disney or LEGO land and it’s super unfair that Lilia picked a trip but got both.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

chelsieross7 wrote:So did when she gave the twins the option to pick a “party or vacation” did she let them know that they could actually do both? I can’t imagine a kid picking a stupid party over a trip to Disney or LEGO land and it’s super unfair that Lilia picked a trip but got both.
To be fair, Lilia didn’t exactly “pick” a trip. She was only told about it the day before. I do agree that party was a normal sized kids party. I always had 6-8 friends at a birthday party as a kid. I was also a semi-only child (my mom has two kids that were in HS when I was born.) Maybe Jess doesn’t realize what’s normal because she has so many kids at her house all the time.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Honestly, I normally don’t mind Jess. Yeah, she says some stupid sh*t, and I definitely don’t agree with the way she parents sometimes... but man, that party was brutal. Her favouritism has always irked me, but seeing it on FULL display was actually heartbreaking. Kyson kills me. He just wanted some of her attention and she had to advert her attention to ask Big Baby AGAIN if she had fucking glitter on her face. And she was going to throw out the cake? Because offering the boys some never crossed her mind?!

I would have given her a pass if she simply said the concert was something she wanted to attend and lilia was a fan as well. I would have understood if it was just a bonding moment, or an experience. But she made it sound like it was Lillias birthday celebration. Then to have a big sleep over? It wasn’t just 1 or 2 friends, it was 8 girls and themed. She easily spent a comparable amount to what she spent on the Twins ...

Ugh. The poor boys. I wish so badly Drake or his family was interested or involved:(
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

kalipali wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:Thinking of all of Lila’s siblings makes my head spin.

Hopefully she never has to make a family tree in school..

5 half siblings
- Kaden, Kyson, Landen, Addie and new baby

3 step sibling
- Tommy, Caden, and Logan

This is such a mess. My heart breaks for all these kids.

For Kyson, Kaden, and Landen:

2 full siblings
3 half siblings: Lilia, Airabella, Addie
2 stepsiblings: Tommy and Caden

For Caden and Tommy:
1 full sibling
2 half siblings: Addie and their mom’s new baby girl
4 stepsiblings
I hate the term half siblings my older two boys are technically full siblings and my youngest is their half siblings I would seriously go off on someone in a heart beat if someone every told them they were just "half siblings"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Jess can you just stop with the “my kids only have sweets on Saturdays” and “my kids never drink soda”? We all know thats bullshit. They have nesquick with pancakes and whipped cream for breakfast.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

boymom3 wrote:
kalipali wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
Hopefully she never has to make a family tree in school..

5 half siblings
- Kaden, Kyson, Landen, Addie and new baby

3 step sibling
- Tommy, Caden, and Logan

This is such a mess. My heart breaks for all these kids.

For Kyson, Kaden, and Landen:

2 full siblings
3 half siblings: Lilia, Airabella, Addie
2 stepsiblings: Tommy and Caden

For Caden and Tommy:
1 full sibling
2 half siblings: Addie and their mom’s new baby girl
4 stepsiblings
I hate the term half siblings my older two boys are technically full siblings and my youngest is their half siblings I would seriously go off on someone in a heart beat if someone every told them they were just "half siblings"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nobody here ever said half siblings mean any less than “full” siblings. We all were just simply describing the biological/marriage connections these children and their siblings have, that’s all.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Haven't watched the most recent video yet but at 3:27 on the water park video one of Tommy or Caden calls out "Jessica." #blendedfamily ImageImageImage

I replayed it so many times, why am I not hearing it!?
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

Synglemama wrote:Annoying new girl question....Why can’t I click on any of these links being posted? It says unavailable
I click on it and then in my address bar, I have to delete some of the text off the end and then click enter and then I can see the picture... annoying, but that's the only way I can see them...
hotpocketgirl

Unread post by hotpocketgirl »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Haven't watched the most recent video yet but at 3:27 on the water park video one of Tommy or Caden calls out "Jessica." #blendedfamily ImageImageImage

I replayed it so many times, why am I not hearing it!?
he said “i got the goggles”
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Where’s the person who posted when Lilia went to TS concert that she would probably still get a party even though Jess says they get a big present or a party... you get 100 internet points!

Return to “JesssFam”