E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I saw a comment the other day from someone (I assume from here) that said they heard Ellie accidentally say the baby was a "she" a couple times, and wondered if E&J were planning a surprise reveal. The comment was deleted by the time I grabbed my phone to make a screen shot.

I still don't know if I think it's a girl, but that was pretty suspicious. Why not just comment "no, it's a boy."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

calliepaige wrote:Saw this on her picture she posted two days ago

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e1f99e.png[/img]

So she’s either had him or will today?

“She called her babygirl.” Hmm in reference to Ellie or the conspiracy baby girl? I don’t think we’ve ever seen Jennifer refer to Ellie as “babygirl.” She’s called her her baby, but babygirl isn’t a pet name she’s used before.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

HelloSweetie wrote:I saw a comment the other day from someone (I assume from here) that said they heard Ellie accidentally say the baby was a "she" a couple times, and wondered if E&J were planning a surprise reveal. The comment was deleted by the time I grabbed my phone to make a screen shot.

I still don't know if I think it's a girl, but that was pretty suspicious. Why not just comment "no, it's a boy."

I'm sure the whole conspiracy theory probably bothers them considering how bad Ellie wanted a girl. If it were true they'd probably leave the comment to keep people invested and talking about it.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I don't understand why Jared was buying so much toothpaste when Ellie just bought a year's worth of everything not too long ago.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She has defintly had the baby. I do think it’s weird to get induced if not necessary. There are some reasons. If you are strept B positive it’s a good idea so you can get those antibiotics. Or if your really over due. But just to get induced for no reason is strange. It’s not like their family is far away can’t take the boys at the last minute.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

chloe6124 wrote:She has defintly had the baby. I do think it’s weird to get induced if not necessary. There are some reasons. If you are strept B positive it’s a good idea so you can get those antibiotics. Or if your really over due. But just to get induced for no reason is strange. It’s not like their family is far away can’t take the boys at the last minute.

It’s not even necessary for GBS unless you are known to have extremely fast labors where you might not even make it to the hospital in time. Otherwise it’s fine. It takes like 20 min to get it administered. I know from personal experience.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay, yep it looks like Jared is going to do podcasts. Good grief, he's boring enough when he does his little "talks" in the vlog!!

I also agree that she is being induced this week, probably today. That would explain Jared's post on twitter a couple of days ago about his new sponsored video equipment and taking the birth vlog to a new level.

Now there's something that no one has mentioned yet about the vlog today-Ellie's language. They have positions in their church, and are active in their attendance. She said a curse word today and has said some in the past. There was also the word that she didn't fully say but was kind of implied and that's been done in the past too.

I hope she is having the baby-this pregnancy has seem to drag on forever!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Yeah i was GBS positive and induction was never talked about in correlation with GBS, only if i went past 42 weeks or there was some other medical reasoning. The only thing they told me was to be prepared to be on iv antibiotics from the time i got to the hospital in labor.
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Todays drama wrote:I think Ellie was pissed that the doctor wouldn’t send her right to the hospital to be induced. He sent her home instead. Ellies all bent out of shape because she didn’t get her way. The “Bollie Room” looks to be set up for a podcast. They are jumping on that bandwagon along with Bryan and Cullen. I don’t think I could listen to Jared, between the screaming, the preachings, and the “oh so tenders” , I would be pulling my hair out within 5 minutes.
Ellie was cleaning house, so now she’s going to complain she’s in terrible pain, cry to Jared, Jared will bring her to the hospital, Ellie will be Mrs. Attitude, be nasty to everyone, the doctor will induce and Ellie will get her way, again.
Oh that's EXACTLY what happened. She wasn't any more progressed dilation wise etc so the docs didn't see a need for her to go. She threw a fit. Could you imagine how scared Jared probably was when the doctor left the room and the door closed behind him???!!?? I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall to see her hissy fit she probably threw. I was 3 and a half cm dilated with my daughter the middle of June till July 6th when I had her. It happens. I believe she heard 3 cm and thought she was gonna go that day and the days keep going by. The absolute hell that must be going on behind the scenes lol....
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

MandyJ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She has defintly had the baby. I do think it’s weird to get induced if not necessary. There are some reasons. If you are strept B positive it’s a good idea so you can get those antibiotics. Or if your really over due. But just to get induced for no reason is strange. It’s not like their family is far away can’t take the boys at the last minute.

It’s not even necessary for GBS unless you are known to have extremely fast labors where you might not even make it to the hospital in time. Otherwise it’s fine. It takes like 20 min to get it administered. I know from personal experience.

Yes that’s kind of what I meant is you really need to get to the hospital right away when labor starts. I have heard doctors will induce just to be careful. But I do realize it isn’t necessary.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

I bet she’s having it today...on Summer Solstice...since she thinks she’s Mother Nature ya know.. :?
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I think it’s weird they’ve done nothing but talk about this pregnancy every day since they announced, and now that she’s in labor they’ve gone radio silent. Ellie kept mentioning she was struggling to connect to this pregnancy, I wonder if she’s having a hard time bringing her 3rd boy into the world. If not, why did they go silent and secretive all of a sudden? It’s not like youtubers to not be posting to build the suspense.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

You’d think this was their first pregnancy. Legit, just by their conversations about it without the boys around you’d think it was.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

100% they are having the baby right now. I bet in a couple hours we will see a post that he's here. Jared and Ellie have both been waaaaay too quiet and even Bonnie hasn't posted anything today and I'm willing to bet that Bonnie has Jackson and Calvin.

lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I’m all for them taking time to themselves to have this baby/bond with him. But we have literally seen e v e r y t h i n g from her ovulation sticks to now, and NOW you want privacy lol, where’s the logic?

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I have only watched a few of the vlogs just to see what the hype was about and I was not impressed. I just don't understand what appeal these two have that draws viewers in. They will drag out announcing when she pops that kid out for the suspense and to get more views and after that it will be the new baby show instead of the pregnancy show. I see they are also jumping on the podcast wagon as well.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

MotherNature2 wrote:I bet she’s having it today...on Summer Solstice...since she thinks she’s Mother Nature ya know.. :?
I’m sure she doesn’t even know what summer solstice is lol

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lisssa wrote:I’m all for them taking time to themselves to have this baby/bond with him. But we have literally seen e v e r y t h i n g from her ovulation sticks to now, and NOW you want privacy lol, where’s the logic?

I think I’d side eye her more if she were super active on social while in labor vs being silent. Like I get the silence thing more, you’re having a baby, induced or not. Twitter can wait. If she is having the baby right now tho, Jared still could’ve sent out a quick “we’re having a baby” tweet.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

rdt1004 wrote:
lisssa wrote:I’m all for them taking time to themselves to have this baby/bond with him. But we have literally seen e v e r y t h i n g from her ovulation sticks to now, and NOW you want privacy lol, where’s the logic?

I think I’d side eye her more if she were super active on social while in labor vs being silent. Like I get the silence thing more, you’re having a baby, induced or not. Twitter can wait. If she is having the baby right now tho, Jared still could’ve sent out a quick “we’re having a baby” tweet.

I am glad I gave birth before the social media days lol It was a lot simpler back then.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Well while we wait for Queen Ellie to lift the Griffiths/Mecham social media ban for her golden child, can we speculate wtf she was talking about in today’s vlog? They mentioned some not so great news at the doctor? Was she just mad that she hadn’t progressed anymore?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”