KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | KKandBabyJ | Part 34

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

So sorry, I know reading that may have stung without context/in person. I know the stigma with that word but lord sadly it is common. It takes one straw, one kiss on the cheek, one toy and bam for life its there. I caught a teacher at my sons daycare while I was going to school kissing my son on the cheek and I could've ripped her apart. Dont worry your baby isnt near alone, Ive seen severe cases that would break your heart. Just be super careful, if you even see pink around the mouth get meds on it asap and keep little hands off of it as much as possible. Hand washing and antibacterial is your best friend. It can be transmitted to hands which would turn into herpetic whitlow, transfer to the eyes, and the genitals as Im sure you know from your doctor, but so many other new parents I dont think are aware of just how scary a hsv infection can be. Just best to never let anyone kiss your kids hands or faces especially newborns like I said it can be fatal for them from just a kiss. Apologies, no doubt you are a great mom, you did great having it checked out and I wish I wouldve been around to give you advice when you needed it. I kind of got chased out of here because they dont like multiple posts or something and always I caught hell for dental talk but that and kids are my passion so what I post is always to warn or educate, not judge. Unless someone attacks me personally first of course. Such a shame America doesnt have the type of maternity leave other countries do so moms dont need daycare for little ones. Just so many things can happen. Hope your baby is feeling much better now bless their heart, not a fun diagnosis but not uncommon either.
califlowers wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
califlowers wrote: no my kid has herpes. thank you for that tone as well, very kind of you. i asked other mothers for help with two year old molars but when i took him to the doctor it was cold sores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work in pediatric dentistry it wasnt a judgement Ive seen it before. My concern was because the boys had shared binkys among other things back and forth. My concern was if they were allowing the sharing and weren't being aware to not cross infect. Newborns can die from an HSV infection and they are very lax parents and wouldnt stop a binky from being shared.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Okay i’m sorry i misread the tone in your message. We believe he got it from daycare at the Y. Luckily they’ve healed, but damn they’re a bitch.
You’re right though, I don’t think it would cross Karen’s mind if one child has the virus and the others didn’t.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

How do you delete someone else's post? Not asking for a friend.
Lagorda_12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 521634.png[/img]ImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

[ohhhhhhhhh paediatric denture...........that sounds like the coolest job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a hard job to do????????quote="MoonFace"]Omg!!!...... Jmama??.... works in pediatric dentistry...?!?!??!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

..I wonder if there sugar intake is healthy for growing teeth?!?!?!?!?!?
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:So sorry, I know reading that may have stung without context/in person. I know the stigma with that word but lord sadly it is common. It takes one straw, one kiss on the cheek, one toy and bam for life its there. I caught a teacher at my sons daycare while I was going to school kissing my son on the cheek and I could've ripped her apart. Dont worry your baby isnt near alone, Ive seen severe cases that would break your heart. Just be super careful, if you even see pink around the mouth get meds on it asap and keep little hands off of it as much as possible. Hand washing and antibacterial is your best friend. It can be transmitted to hands which would turn into herpetic whitlow, transfer to the eyes, and the genitals as Im sure you know from your doctor, but so many other new parents I dont think are aware of just how scary a hsv infection can be. Just best to never let anyone kiss your kids hands or faces especially newborns like I said it can be fatal for them from just a kiss. Apologies, no doubt you are a great mom, you did great having it checked out and I wish I wouldve been around to give you advice when you needed it. I kind of got chased out of here because they dont like multiple posts or something and always I caught hell for dental talk but that and kids are my passion so what I post is always to warn or educate, not judge. Unless someone attacks me personally first of course. Such a shame America doesnt have the type of maternity leave other countries do so moms dont need daycare for little ones. Just so many things can happen. Hope your baby is feeling much better now bless their heart, not a fun diagnosis but not uncommon either.
califlowers wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I work in pediatric dentistry it wasnt a judgement Ive seen it before. My concern was because the boys had shared binkys among other things back and forth. My concern was if they were allowing the sharing and weren't being aware to not cross infect. Newborns can die from an HSV infection and they are very lax parents and wouldnt stop a binky from being shared.

Okay i’m sorry i misread the tone in your message. We believe he got it from daycare at the Y. Luckily they’ve healed, but damn they’re a bitch.
You’re right though, I don’t think it would cross Karen’s mind if one child has the virus and the others didn’t.

I feel like I'm reading the back of a detol soap bottle.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Kern looks like an oversized beached whale
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Pineapples wrote:I am So happy to see all these posters posting!! A lot of you have been missed.

People finally feel they can join in now.
It’s great!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh honestly fuck off, she felt offended and I needed to explain where I was coming from. I love how you all get so triggered about what I do or say to other women. What do you do, Id love to hear about ot. Im sure theres tons of women in here with interesting stories or lives that could help other moms. I like to lift up educated women or people who have worked hard or have passion for something. What do you do? I bet Id only have something positive to say about it. I guess thats why Im great at what I do because I have a nurturing spirit that helps and why I volunteer and give free advice online. Not sure why others just choose to act salty as hell about it for some reason, but do you.
MoonFace wrote:Omg!!!...... Jmama??.... works in pediatric dentistry...?!?!??!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by califlowers »

+Jmama19+ wrote:So sorry, I know reading that may have stung without context/in person. I know the stigma with that word but lord sadly it is common. It takes one straw, one kiss on the cheek, one toy and bam for life its there. I caught a teacher at my sons daycare while I was going to school kissing my son on the cheek and I could've ripped her apart. Dont worry your baby isnt near alone, Ive seen severe cases that would break your heart. Just be super careful, if you even see pink around the mouth get meds on it asap and keep little hands off of it as much as possible. Hand washing and antibacterial is your best friend. It can be transmitted to hands which would turn into herpetic whitlow, transfer to the eyes, and the genitals as Im sure you know from your doctor, but so many other new parents I dont think are aware of just how scary a hsv infection can be. Just best to never let anyone kiss your kids hands or faces especially newborns like I said it can be fatal for them from just a kiss. Apologies, no doubt you are a great mom, you did great having it checked out and I wish I wouldve been around to give you advice when you needed it. I kind of got chased out of here because they dont like multiple posts or something and always I caught hell for dental talk but that and kids are my passion so what I post is always to warn or educate, not judge. Unless someone attacks me personally first of course. Such a shame America doesnt have the type of maternity leave other countries do so moms dont need daycare for little ones. Just so many things can happen. Hope your baby is feeling much better now bless their heart, not a fun diagnosis but not uncommon either.
califlowers wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I work in pediatric dentistry it wasnt a judgement Ive seen it before. My concern was because the boys had shared binkys among other things back and forth. My concern was if they were allowing the sharing and weren't being aware to not cross infect. Newborns can die from an HSV infection and they are very lax parents and wouldnt stop a binky from being shared.

Back of a shampoo bottle or not, i appreciate this post. That’s what our doctor said, she said she just saw a more severe case the day before and another one the day before that. I did snap a little at you cause it’s not a fun word to say especially about your child and i’m sorry about that. if he’s going to have any type of medically thing wrong will him, we will welcome it with open arms ahahah.
also all of those sarcastic posts are starting to make sense Image

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

Those trees are for sure going to die. They literally just plopped them in the hole rather than spreading out the roots like you're supposed to do. I seriously hope they die and they'll realize how bad of an idea that was and waste of money.

I also feel like Karen keeps reiterating her weight to make HERSELF believe she isn't as big as she really is. I've been pregnant and a lot of loved ones have been pregnant around me and nobody continuesly says how much they gained. It's just not normal

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Áñöł............ßïÿvś.............. .........................
.................. ................... ...
And furthermore Starbucks and junk are terrible at least I didn’t see dam hot Cheeto’s in today’s vlog
Am I actually supposed to be able to understand that beginning part? I'm not asking for a friend. I'm asking for me. Because I'm so confused? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whatttttt!!!!!! That is not ........what I said at all...................çd.......œf.........
What I said was. ......

Áñöł............ßïÿvś.............. .........................
.................. ................... ... there I read this perfect......now post
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Mumof2 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I am So happy to see all these posters posting!! A lot of you have been missed.

It’s great!

Exactly! User interaction up 40% today Image

califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by califlowers »

califlowers wrote:

Back of a shampoo bottle or not, i appreciate this post. That’s what our doctor said, she said she just saw a more severe case the day before and another one the day before that. I did snap a little at you cause it’s not a fun word to say especially about your child and i’m sorry about that. if he’s going to have any type of medically thing wrong will him, we will welcome it with open arms ahahah.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Áñöł............ßïÿvś.............. .........................
And furthermore Starbucks and junk are terrible at least I didn’t see dam hot Cheeto’s in today’s vlog
Am I actually supposed to be able to understand that beginning part? I'm not asking for a friend. I'm asking for me. Because I'm so confused? LOL

Whatttttt!!!!!! That is not ........what I said at all...................çd.......œf.........
What I said was. ......

.................. ................... ... there I read this perfect......now post
Girl what is this? This makes no sense!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dramatic princess wrote:[ohhhhhhhhh paediatric denture...........that sounds like the coolest job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a hard job to do????????quote="MoonFace"]Omg!!!...... Jmama??.... works in pediatric dentistry...?!?!??!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
..I wonder if there sugar intake is healthy for growing teeth?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]Its an amazing career. You have to love kids and be a very patient soul but nothing is more rewarding than giving kids their smiles, earning their trust and turning fear into a hug at the end of appointments. Its a blessing and a half what Ive been blessed to be part of. The hugs, drawings, volunteer opportunities and helping children out of pain and educating people on things I never knew growing up about is more special than I can ever tell you. I can take a child who covers their mouth when they smile and be part of changing that. We make smiles whats better than that? Theres never not a rewarding day at work, heartbreaking yes sometimes, but never not completely rewarding.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

What I said was. ......

My brain hurts.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Pineapples wrote:
Mumof2 wrote:

It’s great!

Exactly! User interaction up 40% today Image

Love it!!

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Lagorda_12 wrote:ImageImage

Can’t post the pic but you nailed it. She looks SO much better in this pic! So did Khoa make her look like that bc if so he should really edit all her photos. He’d be doing her a favor ;)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Ladies, ladies, ladies... Have I taught you nothing today?!
Inhale, exhale, repeat.
Friend, foe, move on.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Kindness is a reflection of what lives in our hearts.
No act of kindness is ever wasted.
We rise by lifting others.
I stole probably 80% of this from google images.
I'm not sure though because I stink at math.

All joking aside, I do love that people are feeling confident to post here. But I hate the negativity. Go back to being nice to each other again before I put you in time out. And by time out, I mean just post more Google quotes at you until you guys get along. LOL

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Is there a glitch with ignoring users on tapatalk? Asking for a friend..

Tell your friend that unfortunately, this can only be done on the mobile or desktop versions of YTMD. Sadly, not possible through tapatalk.

I can ignore with Tapatalk! Click on the users name, then click the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Makes the threads a little easier Imageuntil someone quotes it
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

califlowers wrote:
califlowers wrote: Okay i’m sorry i misread the tone in your message. We believe he got it from daycare at the Y. Luckily they’ve healed, but damn they’re a bitch.

Well it doesnt bother me. I always said if anything I posted could help another Mom its worth what the weirdos here have to say. Yes much worse out in the world for sure and nothing even a first kiss with a first love couldnt cost you. Just part of life. You have no worries about snapping at all! I instantly felt bad when it was you talking about your child not Kerens. That was even just because she wants to be so "savage" and careless about things so I freaked thinking about the new baby coming.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”