DailyBores (Part 104)

crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

Maaaaajor cringe going on in Missy’s instastories. Bryan’s performing. Enough said.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

OMG... what does he think he’s doing with that screeching? He still can’t dance. Interesting he’s got Brooke’s husband playing for him. So he’s gone through Jeff, Slyfox, Corbin and “his” band? I really think that explains or shows a lot about the Lannings and everything we’ve said here about their short lived friendships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why are the og besties on the other side of the table? Do the lannings smell?

Do they not think shit through?
She said like, 3 times in 1 instastory. How long did she have to form a thought on IGTV? 60 seconds?

Cant wait to see the performance. Wonder if he picked up another move -other than the chest clenching choking on a peanutbutter ball facial expression

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Telling now nobody knows his songs and he has to play karaoke
Guess he needs to get a music bro, to press send to keep him on the iTunes chart

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Cant believe he didnt do Tribe or This is home

Think Cullen will use a song on his intro tomorrow?
Screenshot_2018-06-20-22-14-45.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

onbreak wrote:Cant believe he didnt do Tribe or This is home

Oh my in this photo he looks like JimBob Duggar trying to poop.
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

onbreak wrote:Cant believe he didnt do Tribe or This is home

What the everloving fuck? Give it up Brian, you suck.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

He looks sick. If you pay attention there is something not 100% right with either of them but esp him. Is it the diet they are on? They both got the same weird look around the same time and it isn't aging. He looked like he was going to pass out at the end of that song!
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe they ordered and ate tape worms off amazon to lose weight.

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

MadeHD wrote:He looks sick. If you pay attention there is something not 100% right with either of them but esp him. Is it the diet they are on? They both got the same weird look around the same time and it isn't aging. He looked like he was going to pass out at the end of that song!
I think this as well. Both of them have the same look in their eyes and the pupils never change. Fort I thought drugs but missy is now looking more to me as if alcohol is the issue. Even with make up on you can see missys eye becoming darker and sunken. I have stopped watching them but still we the ig posts and can tell just by those something isn't right with them. Mainly missy though.
Bryans singing also gets to me. I have always thought a person who can sing does it in an effortless way and he just looks as if he is forcing every word out and about to shit himself. He also looks in pain. Maybe that's the look these days lol.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

In their instastories of Bryan going up to sing at Vidcon, someone asks Bryan if he is nervous he says no with that attitude he has has. My husband plays. I asked him the other night if he was nervous. He said no you have to be good to be nervous.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Maybe it's the poor Instagram audio, but it sounds like they have the instruments way up high again to cover up Bryan' s shitty singing.

And did Missy really just put her nasty ass walking-on-the-disgusting-hotel-carpet foot on her cup to try to get ice from the machine without knocking the cup over?! Gag!!! Put the phone down, girl! We don't need you to document the thrilling experience of getting ice in a hotel hallway! And she wonders why their family is _always_ sick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

sammibro wrote:Maybe it's the poor Instagram audio, but it sounds like they have the instruments way up high again to cover up Bryan' s shitty singing.

And did Missy really just put her nasty ass walking-on-the-disgusting-hotel-carpet foot on her cup to try to get ice from the machine without knocking the cup over?! Gag!!! Put the phone down, girl! We don't need you to document the thrilling experience of getting ice in a hotel hallway! And she wonders why their family is _always_ sick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Yeah and then the next clip she goes, “I just had to put my phone down to do it” yeah, what a concept! Or maybe just use the bucket that the hotel provides for the sole purpose of getting ice from the machine.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I was watching some old school videos from before Ollie was born and Missy wanted to play a crane game but didn’t have enough money and it was just really sweet seeing them the way they were. When I really think about it, yes, they kind of drive me nuts sometimes and I personally don’t like the direction of their videos but I can’t blame them. Like they said in the podcast, they are just trying to keep up with the times. I also wonder, what would I be like if I was all of a sudden rich? Part of my annoyance of them is probably jealousy. I personally love their house and would LOVE to have a pool and a horse and getting my hair done frequently. I’m rambling, I guess I personally have found Missy and Bryan more likable lately. Maybe that is because I have watched a few old vlogs and it brought me back. I am personally excited to see what their podcast has to bring!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I was watching some old school videos from before Ollie was born and Missy wanted to play a crane game but didn’t have enough money and it was just really sweet seeing them the way they were. When I really think about it, yes, they kind of drive me nuts sometimes and I personally don’t like the direction of their videos but I can’t blame them. Like they said in the podcast, they are just trying to keep up with the times. I also wonder, what would I be like if I was all of a sudden rich? Part of my annoyance of them is probably jealousy. I personally love their house and would LOVE to have a pool and a horse and getting my hair done frequently. I’m rambling, I guess I personally have found Missy and Bryan more likable lately. Maybe that is because I have watched a few old vlogs and it brought me back. I am personally excited to see what their podcast has to bring!

Watch her botoxed face cuddling up to a dachshund in her instastory, with that stupid hat on. You'll get crabby again.
Her face is freakish-- it doesn't move.

I get what you're saying. Some of my loathing stems from envy too. But I wouldn't trade lives with them for anything-- certainly not for the money or the horse, or the big house and pool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The thing is, they aren't being creative by doing the podcast.... The YTets that jumped to that platform two years ago before it became trendy were! Clogging stopped bringing in as much money because the market became saturated. The same thing has already started to happen when podcasts, so while B&M were early to get into YT, they are late getting into podcasting. This is why every YTer now thinks they are a podcaster, because they think it's the next easy money.... only it's not. They need to come up with another original idea and get in on that if they want continued longevity.

When Bryan said that "daily vlogs were out" he means out of style. He has to keep up with the trends. He missed the point whenje said that the "old style of vlogging" was something different for everyone. People mean UNSCRIPTED. The YT kids app is being overhauled and parents are being given more control over what their kids watch. This is going to mean a huge revenue dip for channels like DB and Ryan's Toy Review that rely on the algorithm to present it to kids and for them then to just errantly "click" on fun thumbnails. If a parent can pre-approve content and create a Playlist, then the current model these "family vloggers" follow is in trouble. They are all scrambling to regain adult viewers in the easiest way they can, and most seem to think this is podcast videos.

I hope Bryan and Missy don't have a staff as large as they kept trying to make it sound like they do, because unless they have some side business with the farm we don't know about, they are spending A LOT of the YT money that's rolling in.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:The thing is, they aren't being creative by doing the podcast.... The YTets that jumped to that platform two years ago before it became trendy were! Clogging stopped bringing in as much money because the market became saturated. The same thing has already started to happen when podcasts, so while B&M were early to get into YT, they are late getting into podcasting. This is why every YTer now thinks they are a podcaster, because they think it's the next easy money.... only it's not. They need to come up with another original idea and get in on that if they want continued longevity.

When Bryan said that "daily vlogs were out" he means out of style. He has to keep up with the trends. He missed the point whenje said that the "old style of vlogging" was something different for everyone. People mean UNSCRIPTED. The YT kids app is being overhauled and parents are being given more control over what their kids watch. This is going to mean a huge revenue dip for channels like DB and Ryan's Toy Review that rely on the algorithm to present it to kids and for them then to just errantly "click" on fun thumbnails. If a parent can pre-approve content and create a Playlist, then the current model these "family vloggers" follow is in trouble. They are all scrambling to regain adult viewers in the easiest way they can, and most seem to think this is podcast videos.

I hope Bryan and Missy don't have a staff as large as they kept trying to make it sound like they do, because unless they have some side business with the farm we don't know about, they are spending A LOT of the YT money that's rolling in.

Omg I totally block Ryan’s toy review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Where's the "fun video" about Finn splitting his chin open?

Seriously though, I'm waiting.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Also, if Missy's having a problem with the ice machine, maybe she should PUT HER PHONE DOWN!

Or it's just me idk :roll:
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

1) Bryan’s voice sounded deeper. Is he on testosterone?

2) Bryan seemed super uncomfortable in the podcast. Constantly crossing his arms. Both were pretty far apart. You’d think they were new roommates talking for the first time. Or co-workers.

Return to “Daily Bumps”