KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | KKandBabyJ | Part 34

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Leena_x wrote:Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hopefully they got good commission from the sale at least. :?
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

chloe6124 wrote:This is probably her way to try and spend more time with Khoa. I think it’s nice to show a interest in what your partner likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Girl please, this is her hyping it up bc it’s another source of income. She’s called Khoa a nerd and said who cares about all his gaming shit. Keren doesn’t care about quality time. She cares about getting his gaming stream going so she can spend more time doing nothing and making $$$. She could care less about having common interest. Her hobbies are shopping & sleeping.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Let me rephrase that *khoality time ;)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:@KeracineImage

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
LMAO!!! Is that Kern?!
MommyofE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyofE »

chloe6124 wrote:This is probably her way to try and spend more time with Khoa. I think it’s nice to show a interest in what your partner likes.

I think it’s more of her sharing interest with Corinna not Khoa lol. She’s just gotta be the cool, hip, fun mom she has no interest of her own ever everything is a copy of someone

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

For someone who loves blowing money as much as she does you'd think shed take her bad skin into a dermatologist or go see an esthetician. She's constantly asking for advice on what to do but she needs to find her own routine that works for her skin. Stop getting those awful eyelash extensions and spend the money on someone who will help fix your skin, Keren. Oh and DRINK WATER! Put lemon in it or some V8 Splash or fruit if you dont want just plain water.

Sorry, I just had to add after seeing her face through the whole video.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

PookPook0307 wrote:So she just sat there and filmed Jackson look at Landons hand and yank the door closed... yea... bad ass mom.

She has always maintained that Jackson gets to do all these special things or attention or whatever because "he's older and Landon isn't at these stages yet". K. But why doesn't Landon ever get anything for himself that IS suited for his age? Jackson is forever the only child while Landon is just kinda there. He will never catch up to Jackson so he will never be, in their eyes, ready for anything to be HIS. Their excuses for treating him like a lump are BS.
You're completely right. And eventually she's not gonna have an excuse when Landon gets to be Jackson's age...but how much you wanna bet she'll still focus on Jackson and doing things tailored for his age that Landon's "too young for"??

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

MommyofE wrote:

I think it’s more of her sharing interest with Corinna not Khoa lol. She’s just gotta be the cool, hip, fun mom she has no interest of her own ever everything is a copy of someone

I think there’s a way to appreciate your partners interest without trying to take it over. I can totally play a few games with my boyfriend and I’m definitely all for sharing some time with him while he played but for me to completely get my own consoles and try to copy that for the sake of wanting attention is different. Keren shouldn’t have to go to the extreme of spending thousands of dollars just to spend time with khoa when the kids are asleep. She should respect that if he wants to play video games after the kids go to sleep but he should also respect the fact that his pregnant fiancée is alone in bed probably craving his presence. They’re both pretty messed up actually

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Lip tie? Theres tongue tie but what I wonder if you are referring to as a frenum issue. Some kids end up needing it clipped slightly. What vlog was that? A doctor or dentist mentioned this?
chloe6124 wrote:Do any of you remember a video like a year ago about Jackson and Landon having a lip tie. I wonder if that might have some effect on him if they didn’t fix it. I remember in that vlog saying she was going to have it looked at.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

PookPook0307 wrote:So she just sat there and filmed Jackson look at Landons hand and yank the door closed... yea... bad ass mom.

She has always maintained that Jackson gets to do all these special things or attention or whatever because "he's older and Landon isn't at these stages yet". K. But why doesn't Landon ever get anything for himself that IS suited for his age? Jackson is forever the only child while Landon is just kinda there. He will never catch up to Jackson so he will never be, in their eyes, ready for anything to be HIS. Their excuses for treating him like a lump are BS.
Exactly what I put in the comments too, not expecting its still there. She did really just watch. Through my phone I was gasping and about to scream at the nut. She did just watch it happen. Shes sick, something is really wrong there. Do you think it was gender disappointment or what is everyones opinion on this Landon hatred

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

kkneedstogoaway wrote:

You're completely right. And eventually she's not gonna have an excuse when Landon gets to be Jackson's age...but how much you wanna bet she'll still focus on Jackson and doing things tailored for his age that Landon's "too young for"??

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Who was the title referring to does everyone think? Landon got hurt but she says landon is the mean one. She takes how smart kids are for granted. Landon is showing clear acting out signs of frustration with the brother he should adore. Its so sad. Did anyone peep that cut on Landons leg, how did that happen? I didnt see anything. Had it been Jackson it wouldve been in the thumbnail at the ER

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

PookPook0307 wrote:
Leena_x wrote:Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Oh trust me he didnt mind, it kept him from being cart bitch or cleaning bathrooms since he was still working. No they do t mind as much as you would think.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heyyhoe wrote:
MommyofE wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8ed46b.jpg[/img]

Oh lord Karen, please stop lol.
Let your man have a hobby of his own. I’d be so annoyed if I were Khoa. Lol

Sis you look dumb as fuck. Stop with this nonsense and get back to taking care of yo damn kids lol

Yea she could be making meal preps and snack preps for tomorrow but nah this is better. Thought she could sit because he baby is falling out

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:

Oh trust me he didnt mind, it kept him from being cart bitch or cleaning bathrooms since he was still working. No they do t mind as much as you would think.

Why are you saying this as if no one on this thread works or has ever worked retail? Pretty sure you don’t know that all retail employees don’t mind staying late...
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Lagorda_12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 521634.png[/img]ImageImage

I’ve never laughed so hard in my life Image

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Ah the irony..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Ok one last post she’s ok digging in that heat bc she wanted to plant the trees but it’s a DEFINITE NO when Khoa wants to spend some quality time with his kids and play tennis selfish. (Sorry if anything I’ve said has been mentioned I’ve skipped throu reading the thread bc for the most part it has only been people arguing back and forth)
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

RedColour wrote:I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
I'm not surprised her friends don't bother visiting.. Only Corinna who brings them zilch and Taylor who looks after her kids.. Who are these friends anyway?
She gives Jackson frappachinno, ice lollies, candy..and lately pediasure..Then meals are chic fila, Chipotle and pizza, so what's her problem?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Chichi wrote:
RedColour wrote:I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
I'm not surprised her friends don't bother visiting.. Only Corinna who brings them zilch and Taylor who looks after her kids.. Who are these friends anyway?
She gives Jackson frappachinno, ice lollies, candy..and lately pediasure..Then meals are chic fila, Chipotle and pizza, so what's her problem?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Don’t forget the massive amounts of chocolate she gives them for doing things. Like haircuts or when she recorded Jackson’s 2 year old thing and she kept giving him chocolate. Besides she just made cinnamon rolls, which are basically the same thing! Instead of saying that was really sweet, she just bitches per usual.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”