• Advertisement

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:59 pm

kkneedstogoaway wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:So she just sat there and filmed Jackson look at Landons hand and yank the door closed... yea... bad ass mom.

She has always maintained that Jackson gets to do all these special things or attention or whatever because "he's older and Landon isn't at these stages yet". K. But why doesn't Landon ever get anything for himself that IS suited for his age? Jackson is forever the only child while Landon is just kinda there. He will never catch up to Jackson so he will never be, in their eyes, ready for anything to be HIS. Their excuses for treating him like a lump are BS.
You're completely right. And eventually she's not gonna have an excuse when Landon gets to be Jackson's age...but how much you wanna bet she'll still focus on Jackson and doing things tailored for his age that Landon's "too young for"??

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Who was the title referring to does everyone think? Landon got hurt but she says landon is the mean one. She takes how smart kids are for granted. Landon is showing clear acting out signs of frustration with the brother he should adore. Its so sad. Did anyone peep that cut on Landons leg, how did that happen? I didnt see anything. Had it been Jackson it wouldve been in the thumbnail at the ER

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:06 pm

PookPook0307 wrote:
Leena_x wrote:Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hopefully they got good commission from the sale at least. :?
Oh trust me he didnt mind, it kept him from being cart bitch or cleaning bathrooms since he was still working. No they do t mind as much as you would think.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Heyyhoe wrote:
MommyofE wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180622/5e7794815c70876e7bcc337e698ed46b.jpg[/img]

Oh lord Karen, please stop lol.
Let your man have a hobby of his own. I’d be so annoyed if I were Khoa. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sis you look dumb as fuck. Stop with this nonsense and get back to taking care of yo damn kids lol

Yea she could be making meal preps and snack preps for tomorrow but nah this is better. Thought she could sit because he baby is falling out

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby catabelle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:39 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:
Leena_x wrote:Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Oh trust me he didnt mind, it kept him from being cart bitch or cleaning bathrooms since he was still working. No they do t mind as much as you would think.

Why are you saying this as if no one on this thread works or has ever worked retail? Pretty sure you don’t know that all retail employees don’t mind staying late...
catabelle
Talker

Postby keyraeee » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Lagorda_12 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180621/9e6e7360676a6261456705e373521634.png[/img]

I’ve never laughed so hard in my life

keyraeee
Talker

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Ah the irony..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby RedColour » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 pm

I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
RedColour
Amateur

Postby RedColour » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Ok one last post she’s ok digging in that heat bc she wanted to plant the trees but it’s a DEFINITE NO when Khoa wants to spend some quality time with his kids and play tennis selfish. (Sorry if anything I’ve said has been mentioned I’ve skipped throu reading the thread bc for the most part it has only been people arguing back and forth)
RedColour
Amateur

Postby Chichi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 pm

RedColour wrote:I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
I'm not surprised her friends don't bother visiting.. Only Corinna who brings them zilch and Taylor who looks after her kids.. Who are these friends anyway?
She gives Jackson frappachinno, ice lollies, candy..and lately pediasure..Then meals are chic fila, Chipotle and pizza, so what's her problem?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Informer

Postby ALeto90 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Chichi wrote:
RedColour wrote:I bearly watch them now but I got to the part where keren is like “why does everyone want to bring us sweets the kids go crazy” bitchhh lmfao stfuuu you feed them shit all day and your complaining over sweets and ur that dumb to show it to them!!!? She’s fucking dumb and don’t u think maybe Ernie watches the vlogs? He was just being nice bringing something to his friend khoa n I’m sure he won’t from now on since u wanna bitch about it u bitch !
I'm not surprised her friends don't bother visiting.. Only Corinna who brings them zilch and Taylor who looks after her kids.. Who are these friends anyway?
She gives Jackson frappachinno, ice lollies, candy..and lately pediasure..Then meals are chic fila, Chipotle and pizza, so what's her problem?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget the massive amounts of chocolate she gives them for doing things. Like haircuts or when she recorded Jackson’s 2 year old thing and she kept giving him chocolate. Besides she just made cinnamon rolls, which are basically the same thing! Instead of saying that was really sweet, she just bitches per usual.
ALeto90
Gossiper

Postby keyraeee » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:58 pm

I cant believe jackson gets a frappachino from starbucks all to himself.

keyraeee
Talker

Postby Mieke » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:25 am

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
newbie wrote:Jmama, what do you think about Jackson's pearly whites, they look so much better now that Pineapples saved the day. Question, do you recommend brushing forward or backward?
To be candid the poor kids open bite is fucked, damage done. As severe as his was it can only correct itself so much without the binky now. He will still need ortho intervention later and as for his speech well he mainly just repeats and I think they just stay away from S words so the lisp isnt heard and talked about. The issue now is diet and sugar. Kids are supposed to start going to the dentist when they start getting teeth and no sign of that. However Im sure that wont be vlogged EVER so just fingers crossed they brush more than twice a day.

I cant even imagine Jackson at a dentist office considering how he freaks tf out for everything. He would bite the dentists' fingers off and keren would reward him with frappuccinos and 'baloons'

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm a speech therapist and I can tell you, even if his comprehension was better. He would still need it, because of his open bite. It's just so bad and it is the fault of the binky. He will have a lisp so bad, I can't imagine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Mieke
Amateur

Postby Mylifenolimits » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 am

The only reason shhe bought that gaming system is to hype up khoa streams. More kids watching, equals more money she can spend. I’ve never seen anyone so insecure. Yes, khoa needs to relax on playing games all night and spend more time with her. But who would want to spend more time with the Loch Ness monster?

Mylifenolimits
Talker

Postby Mieke » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 am

Stop-KK-Now wrote:Ah the irony..
Omg, I just can't anymore

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Mieke
Amateur

Postby TeemoXD » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 am

I just watched the new vlog and man, Karen is so annoying. Her buying that PC set was so ridiculous, she doesn't even like to play games. Didn't her and khoa break up before because he was spending so much time gaming? I guess she can't make him give up his hobby so now she's joining him.
TeemoXD

Postby Milk_stain » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:26 am

Ya girl ain’t good with photoshop but I couldn’t help myself [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180622/057c3c780478dc359fbc5847f58a9f1b.jpg[/img]

Milk_stain
Amateur

Postby Coco_ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:35 am

i cannot believe keren didn’t even appreciate that ernie did a nice thing and brought over donuts for them she’s seriously such an ugly person inside and out!
Coco_
Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 am

and who tf blames another person for the food YOU choose to stuff into your gigantic mouth?! she talked about corinna her suppose friend very very rudely like if she’s any better but i’m not even surprised because she made fun of bianca’s cute expensive shoes over and over again
Coco_
Gossiper

Postby sunce » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:56 am

You all say how she prefers J over L (and that is true) but I think Khoa is even worse! '' look at what he did to my poor little Jackson''
didn't J scratch L the other day with door or something like that? he also slammed his fingers. and he's older and should knew better, unlike landon.
sunce
Amateur

Postby +Jmama19+ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:57 am

catabelle wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:[quote="Leena_x"]Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Why are you saying this as if no one on this thread works or has ever worked retail? Pretty sure you don’t know that all retail employees don’t mind staying late...[/quote]Well while my husband was in school he picked up a part time job at Lowes and it was liked that for them. He was a closer so he got stuck with all kinds of crap he had to do the day guy got away with not doing but if he had a customer he could deal with that and end up leaving for the douche what he tried to leave for him. My husband was working 2 jobs and going to school while I was pregnant and sick and had to leave work for the baby's sake so he appreciated the break of just being helpful rather than being day shifts clean up crew. I also have worked retail at the mall, Ive worked for a party planning company and before dentistry I worked for a veterinarian hospital for several years so never in one of my jobs, or careers did I not experience staying late to do work either. In fact in patient care there is no closing time, we leave when every patient is case complete and can walk out safe and healthy. In all my circumstances I rather be dealing with a person helping than doing anything else. Again I guess some people aren't that personality and would rather run and hide from customers who walked in before closing which no matter what that means they get the same service they would at 6 pm or 8:50. Thats the real world and its done with a smile because you want a paycheck and you put yourself there to do that job so don't apply if thats gonna be an issue. I dont understand that way of thinking. Say a restaurant closed at 10 and a family came in at 9:45 knew it was gonna run over but Im not going to get pissy because I have a job to do. If I had a patient and it was nearing my lunch guess what I may have to work through my lunch and if its nearing 5 and treatment isnt complete it doesn't mean anything other than Im gonna be home later, my patient gets the best care I xan offer at 8 am or 4:55 pm because I signed up for that. Thats my point, why would anyone be mad to do their job, if you dont wanna do it, go find what you dont mind staying late for. Ive sat in an animal hospital to monitor someone elses dog with parvo or staying for heartworm treatments happening because I chose to because I actually cared. Just dont get any other mentality I guess.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby keyraeee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:58 am

Coco_ wrote:and who tf blames another person for the food YOU choose to stuff into your gigantic mouth?! she talked about corinna her suppose friend very very rudely like if she’s any better but i’m not even surprised because she made fun of bianca’s cute expensive shoes over and over again

Insecurity at its finest. She is always blaming other people and can never take responsibility or admit when she is wrong. And people consider her a role model? NEXT.

keyraeee
Talker

Postby +Jmama19+ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:05 am

Enough soap boxing now, I was reading comments somewhere cant remember here or on youtube but someone was crap talking Corrina about liking Khoa and cant she find a man in Cali. I was thinking wth she has Todd, yes he has been an ass but they are still very much a thing and Khoa looks wise cannot hold a candle to Todd. Anyone here fans of Trisha, I know this is a far degree of separation but Corrina knows Keren and Trish so Im bringing it up. What does everyone think of Jason calling Trish fat and breaking up with her? Anyone wanna discuss that?

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby Crazydoglady » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:20 am

Honestly, the most telling thing I’ve heard from these blogs is ‘look what Landon did to <i>my</i> little Jackson’. Holy fuck, could you been any more overt with your favouritism?

Also I refuse to believe Jackson didn’t shut that door with anything but malice. You can see him see Landon coming, trying to grab the door, and he then decides to pull it shut. He’s a brat.
Crazydoglady
Amateur

Postby KKand3boys » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:16 am

Why does this bitch keep bringing up how much energy she had in old vlogs before she was pregnant? I don't remember Keren EVER having a ton of energy, or being "full of life and joy" like they keep saying. Even in her better days when people still liked her, she was always pretty fucking lazy and dull, whether she was pregnant or not. And I'm not a high energy person either so I'm not even mocking her for that, but the way she keeps whining about missing the days when she had energy is seriously obnoxious because she's delusional and full of shit. That literally never happened, Keren.
KKand3boys
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:44 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
catabelle wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:[quote="PookPook0307"][quote="Leena_x"]Let's have a moment of silence for that poor Best Buy employee that had to deal with Karen's bullshit and stayed after closing to cater to her attention whoring ways.

Why are you saying this as if no one on this thread works or has ever worked retail? Pretty sure you don’t know that all retail employees don’t mind staying late...[/quote]Well while my husband was in school he picked up a part time job at Lowes and it was liked that for them. He was a closer so he got stuck with all kinds of crap he had to do the day guy got away with not doing but if he had a customer he could deal with that and end up leaving for the douche what he tried to leave for him. My husband was working 2 jobs and going to school while I was pregnant and sick and had to leave work for the baby's sake so he appreciated the break of just being helpful rather than being day shifts clean up crew. I also have worked retail at the mall, Ive worked for a party planning company and before dentistry I worked for a veterinarian hospital for several years so never in one of my jobs, or careers did I not experience staying late to do work either. In fact in patient care there is no closing time, we leave when every patient is case complete and can walk out safe and healthy. In all my circumstances I rather be dealing with a person helping than doing anything else. Again I guess some people aren't that personality and would rather run and hide from customers who walked in before closing which no matter what that means they get the same service they would at 6 pm or 8:50. Thats the real world and its done with a smile because you want a paycheck and you put yourself there to do that job so don't apply if thats gonna be an issue. I dont understand that way of thinking. Say a restaurant closed at 10 and a family came in at 9:45 knew it was gonna run over but Im not going to get pissy because I have a job to do. If I had a patient and it was nearing my lunch guess what I may have to work through my lunch and if its nearing 5 and treatment isnt complete it doesn't mean anything other than Im gonna be home later, my patient gets the best care I xan offer at 8 am or 4:55 pm because I signed up for that. Thats my point, why would anyone be mad to do their job, if you dont wanna do it, go find what you dont mind staying late for. Ive sat in an animal hospital to monitor someone elses dog with parvo or staying for heartworm treatments happening because I chose to because I actually cared. Just dont get any other mentality I guess.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Dude...

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ