True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by Whateverumean »

butterypopcorn wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:YouTube search: KKandBabyJ racist

They should’ve added all those hashtags and how ignorant she was about the Starbucks situation.

Twitter rant in 3 2 1 and telling people “I’m engaged to an Asian, how can I be a racist” “khoa’s and me are literally rolling on the floor laughing.”
I'm sure there will be a few people who are gonna be like that. The vlog that had the "Asians are genetically smaller" thing has been on reddit already. And some people there dismissed the behavior as something that married couples do sometimes - just shooting the shit by promoting casual racism! Nothing wrong here!

It's like people still think "racism" is only when someone is wearing a white hood, burning a cross on the lawn, and driving minorities out of town with pitchforks and tiki torches. smh
With such a platform and this ignorant female acting like this, the 12 yr olds believe it’s supposed to be funny and it is ok to talk or even have that mentality. I’m not surprised she supports trump. I wish even that tweet made it there. Lol
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

wonderwall99 wrote:

Well I’m not sure why I watched the entire video, it’s stuff I already knew before. Dating an Asian man myself, sometimes I worry that especially since I’m European/Spanish that I might say the wrong thing but I never really do. It’s just a matter of being considerate of your partners culture but she absolutely doesn’t even care. And you can so tell in every scenario khoa looked uncomfortable and awkward and mad, legitimately mad. She has never seemed to accept and even include his culture into their home, except if they’re making fucking rice which she thinks is inclusive which it’s not! She also seemed annoyed that after Jackson spent time with Ba Noi that he’s been speaking some Vietnamese. If that were my kid I’d love them to learn another language so young, it’s such a great skill. It’s so frustrating to watch her blatantly disrespect her fiancée’s culture like that and just completely make such rude assumptions and stereotypes. I knew that she’s been like this but to watch it time and time again like in the video is disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as you're trying, and staying aware, then that's totally fine. It's really difficult and no one is going to be perfectly non-racist (no such thing no matter who you are); but a part of it is making the effort.

And like you said, it's how KKKern just don't care that's making it worse. Sometimes she knows it (like saying "Ramen"), but will still do it regardless, in front of an Asian. That's inexcusable.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

spillingthetea wrote:Poor Landon, that is straight up child abuse. How is this woman having another kid? I don’t get it, poor babies. And Jackson is ugly inside and out, you could see how evil he looked when he slammed the door, they are kids, but that doesnt make them innocent. Little shit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I just watched it again and he clearly sees Landon trying to open the door and he pulls it shut!! Then stands there wanting to see him hurt. Even the title says he's always hurting him. Like hello, not okay!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Take a shot everytime she says 'asian' (eysjuuuun)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

That account is gold! I love how each video they’ve called out on karen.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I feel like I miss a day and a whole shitstorm happens

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Did this bitch seriously just use UNDERWEAR to clean a fucking OPEN cut?! Have a nice infection khoa. I really hope that those were clean. Not cause I care if khoa gets an infection but that's just fuckin nasty *puke*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
emilym123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilym123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 46aed6.png[/img]

How ironic Image

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

New thread please, new thread!

KK33ChairsAndStillTooTiredToBrushMyHair
KKIWishThereWasOnlyAJ

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Jackson needs to “stand up for himself” when Landon hurts him. WTF? what is he supposed to do? Landon doesn’t know better. These fucking idiots can’t honestly think they need encourage their child to retaliate against his younger brother. I can’t with them. I also can’t with Khoa scolding Landon on camera long after the fact as if he knows wtf he’s talking about. and Keren won’t cut her own children’s nails? if you can’t take care of your child’s basic needs yourself, don’t have more.

personal: my mom is basically raising my niece and she does the same. her nails are SO LONG cause my mom says she’s too scared to cut them because she accidentally cut her once. it happens. it’s a pain to cut my 15 months old’s nails too but I do it all the time to keep them clean and keep him from scratching himself. sure, it takes patience and a lot of singing and distracting, but it’s my job as his mother.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Ughhhhhh did Khoa really not buckle Landon’s lower buckle!?!!!!
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

Huge shocker to see Kern actually doing something besides sitting around complaining lol (in regards to her building in today’s vlog)
countrybee
Talker
Talker

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by countrybee »

Kernel, Kanker, and Parrot treat Landon like shit and then when he acts like a one year old and hits or scratches or pushes (btw assholes who do you think he’s learning that from!?) they act like he is some demon child terrorizing their poor angel, Jackson.

I can’t wait for the day when Kegel and Klown have spent up all their YouTube money, Parrot is still living at home mooching off of them because he has no life skills, and Landon rises above and becomes the best looking and most successful of this sorry bunch and leaves their ignorant asses behind.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

and don’t fucking tell your 2 year old to send your 1 year old to time out. tf? 1. that’s not his job. 2. he doesn’t need time out. he just needs taught that that’s not okay and that takes time. he’s 16 months old.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Y’all Khoa’s lack of sleeping is catching up to him. Did he really not realize you turn the thing upside down? Has he never built legos or any furniture before? Or did Keren just want to show off her mom bod and designer skills?? Speaking of Keren, she was beyond obnoxious with the wound thing. And Khoa really just called themselves out by saying 99% of the comments are how he flirts with anyone. Lmao Khoas Mom seems to be the only decent one by telling them not to show Jackson’s wounds (even though Landon’s are far worse) on the vlog. She must cringe at what a POS mom Keren is. Thank god for Ba Noi!! Khoa tell your Mom we said Hi ;)
lightbulb_25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightbulb_25 »

countrybee wrote:Kernel, Kanker, and Parrot treat Landon like shit and then when he acts like a one year old and hits or scratches or pushes (btw assholes who do you think he’s learning that from!?) they act like he is some demon child terrorizing their poor angel, Jackson.

I can’t wait for the day when Kegel and Klown have spent up all their YouTube money, Parrot is still living at home mooching off of them because he has no life skills, and Landon rises above and becomes the best looking and most successful of this sorry bunch and leaves their ignorant asses behind. Image

i literally started to tear up in todays vlog. not a single word about how jackson purposely smashed landons fingers in the door.
and that look kernel gives landon at about 13:10 ...
that poor little boy. i wonder if they even pay attention to him, when the camera is not there.
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

Is Karen in the hospital? Her insta story looks like she is
5678Jade
Talker
Talker