GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS | Part 25 | Title TBA - whatever it is, it'll be gre

Unread post by ears »

Hopefully more people will see the truth soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

SnarkyJ wrote:Image

Tyler’s face when he finishes vs Ashley’s face when he finishes.
I laughed so hard. This is great!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Night lady wrote:I hate to bring this up but did I miss what happened the other day with the troll? If youd rather not talk about it I understand.

Would anyone like to help how to create a meme for those of us who don't know how to do it?

Thx!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I did kind of touch on it a little bit in the other thread, but I am sure it got buried under all those memes for a lot of people so I'll share again. I don't really want to go into too many details because it actually stemmed from another thread and I don't actually think anyone in that thread posts here too, but I could be wrong. Anyhow....

There is a long time, resident troll in another board. She's kinda Known for stirring up drama for posters in that thread. Makes up a lot of "facts" about users that she has zero way of knowing and its legitimately made up. But she basically posts it and says something like "oh I have all this info on user a and I'm going to use it to ruin her life for posting on a bash board." Every single time whoever she's threatening denies it true. We investigate and low and behold, more made up crap. So we ban her. Well, she has access to a v p n (writing it like that on purpose lol) so as soon as you ban her she's back again making another threat. i can't even tell you how many times she's been banned since the end of April since I started co-modding that group with pineapples, who was the other target the other day. So long story short, she's mad and made the two of us her toys the other day because she's mad we keep banning her.

She said we went into your accounts and got your names and leaked them. Well, one I'd never do that and two, we don't KNOW your names. YTMD doesn't ask you for them when you sign up. So unless you tell me your name, I have no clue who you are except by your user name.

She also said that after I ban her, I send her emails a few days later and tell her that I unbanned her and beg her to come to the board and cause drama. Well, one, if she's unbanned, why does she have to create so many new accounts in order to post? And two, you know me I hope well enough by now to know I would do that. And I have more to support this too.

She was relentless the other day. Usually she stays in her own thread. But the other day she was so angry that she was just posting that stuff everywhere. What FINALLY stopped her from posting all together was when I began responding to her accusations that I was the one telling her to do this. As you guys know, I only give out my middle name here. Back a few months ago when I was in the "super secret Facebook group" I wouldn't even join with my own Facebook account. I told everyone here and there that I made a new Facebook to join using my middle name and a friends last name. So I knew without a shadow of a doubt that NO ONE here knew my real name. So I flat out responded to her and said "I have never emailed you and you know it. My email address is my first and last name. So go ahead, expose me like you are pretending to expose everyone else. Tell everyone on YTMD what my first and last name is AND prove you're telling the truth by posting the email I supposedly sent you and show my email address."

Because I'll be damned if I'm going to let some troll drag my name through the mud. If she had tried to make something up then I would have posted a picture of myself holding my drivers license and my iPad showing I was looking at YTMD. Because I knew full well she couldn't do it. I'd have even showed my fake Facebook if I had to that only like a dozen people know about and they're all right here in this thread lol. As soon as I challenged her to expose me and told her it was the only thing she could do to prove she wasn't lying, she literally shut right up and has not posted again. So I "killed the beast". For now. Hopefully she's done now. Sorry about this crazy long rant. This isn't even half of what I could have said, lol.

Now back to memes! I need something funny to look at! <3
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Pace5
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pace5 »

Just watched the end of their vlog on Hooktube. They are 2 of the smuggest people I know. I literally want to smack the smartass looks off their face. People don’t care if you take a vacation by yourselves. It’s the amount of vacations and dates and shit y’all do. When you chose to become parents, they should be your number one priorities. Nothing else.

Me and my hub have the exact same anniversary as they do. Our kids are 9 and 6. We have spent maybe 5 nights away from our kids in all of those 9 (almost 10) years. We want to be with our kids. Is it easy all the time? Absolutely not. But it is our job as parents to be the constant in their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

This gave me a good giggle... Tyler's ID badge labels him as a "sapphire queen". Truer words were never spoken...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

S-doo, ty for explaining that. I purposely didn't quote your post because I didn't want it to be copied over and over as it doesn't need to because youve gone through enough already. I do thank you for explaining though as I will keep my eye out for that individual who obviously doesn't have much else to do in her life. If I do see something by that person I will notify you immediately.
I'd love to come up with a new name for trolls, the word troll just seems too nice for people like that.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Cavmom20 wrote:This gave me a good giggle... Tyler's ID badge labels him as a "sapphire queen". Truer words were never spoken...
Bahaha!!!!!! What IG is this from?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

YES ...... THIS......
"People don’t care if you take a vacation by yourselves. It’s the amount of vacations and dates and shit y’all do".

Exactly, we don't care if they take a vacation or a few even. It IS the fact they already go out and away SO MUCH WITHOUT their children. If they went out a few times a year or something it wouldn't be a big issue.

I would actually respect them more if they just said they don't want to take the girls to DisneyWorld than lie about it.
They sure didn't look like they felt bad that they cant take them. Actions speak louder than words all day, every day.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:This gave me a good giggle... Tyler's ID badge labels him as a "sapphire queen". Truer words were never spoken...

Ooops! Sorry! Just found it ... QTK IG! Image

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GQS | Part 25 | Title TBA - whatever it is, it'll be great!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2db0af.png[/img]

Chiclet teeth and greasy hair!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As you may recall, a week or so back, I asked for some suggestions for flashback videos of you most favorite snark worthy moments. This suggestion comes from Snarky33 and I thought that with today being the start of Tyler and A$hley's love-affair-rekindling-child-free vacation, that it was the perfect time to share it! Snarking always encouraged, even if you choose not to watch.

Snarky33 says - "I particularly think the A$$ley whining videos when called out are the best and most cringe worthy, but I also like the "12 Years Down Eternity to Go" because it shows them hard at work---out for lunch/getting pedicures/going shopping at B&BW's/getting multiple candy snacks/out for dinner which includes dessert/then on to home to give the "babysitters" (family members) as well as Bison Sodalicious."

"12 YEARS DOWN ETERNITY TO GO"
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ho4eF3AdhUk

(and ps, keep making those memes! They're great!)
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

OldCountry wrote:
Donits and Durls wrote:Image

Not really that creative....

5e85af2e46be654da7366b845e511c7e.jpg
Very creative Donits and Durls, I couldn't think of anything then I thought of this one, hope you don't mind and it's not offensive to anyone...
Tyler: " And I always thought you had to have your mouth in this position to blow"

Lol!!!!!! (Asswipe exclamation points) That’s great!
Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Donits and Durls »

I hope you don’t mind....I’m still laughing at this and had to make it. Of course all credit goes to you!!!

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

OldCountry wrote:
Donits and Durls wrote:Image

Not really that creative....

5e85af2e46be654da7366b845e511c7e.jpg
Very creative Donits and Durls, I couldn't think of anything then I thought of this one, hope you don't mind and it's not offensive to anyone...
Tyler: " And I always thought you had to have your mouth in this position to blow"
Hahahaha! Good job, why are you so beautiful?

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

He’s ready for his crotch grabbing buddy.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

3momstrong wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0f3570.png[/img]

Donits and Durls
Amateur
Amateur

Night lady wrote:I hate to bring this up but did I miss what happened the other day with the troll? If youd rather not talk about it I understand.

Would anyone like to help how to create a meme for those of us who don't know how to do it?

Thx!

I’d be happy to help.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

She looks awful in these pictures. I thought her tinted moisturizer was just simple to apply? I mean. She looks like she is in her 40’s... sorry if that is mean.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

utahmom wrote:
Clementine wrote:Hi All,

First time posting, but a long time lurker.

“Not enough money to bring them”

Well....where is the money Ellen gave you for a trip....
Welcome Clementine. Great first post. And that would be the $64,000 question. Well, not quite that much for tickets for four to Hawaii, but you get the idea.

Looking forward to more greatness from you :D
You know now that you mention the money from Ellen didn't Tyler have a whole rant on the live feed where he said he use that money for the lawn? And now according to today's vlog, it sounds like they're trying to say they used the saved trip money for the lawn? Welcome Clementine, thanks for the thought provoking first post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At least one of these every day has induced vomiting. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”