ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by ckks »

Kmdins wrote:Is Karen in the hospital? Her insta story looks like she is
assuming she’s having contractions considering she NEVER drinks water. hope she’s not in labor. I know what having a baby at that gestation is like all too well and I wouldn’t wish that on even them.

Edit to add: she’ll probably leave everybody hanging til at least tomorrow for dramatic effect. she always has time to post a picture when something is going on but never enough time for a quick tweet to update the people who are concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Can we talk about how there was a charger outlet thing in Landon’s fucking car seat. Where he could possibly put it in his mouth. Wtf and Khoa recorded it and didn’t take it out?

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

ckks wrote:
assuming she’s having contractions considering she NEVER drinks water. hope she’s not in labor. I know what having a baby at that gestation is like all too well and I wouldn’t wish that on even them.

Edit to add: she’ll probably leave everybody hanging til at least tomorrow for dramatic effect. she always has time to post a picture when something is going on but never enough time for a quick tweet to update the people who are concerned.

Oh she’ll definitely give it a while before she explains what’s going on. She usually manages to add text to the pictures on her insta story, she’s purposely not doing it so people worry about her
califlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by califlowers »

Baz1_ wrote:
ckks wrote:

Oh she’ll definitely give it a while before she explains what’s going on. She usually manages to add text to the pictures on her insta story, she’s purposely not doing it so people worry about her
such an attention whore

lightbulb_25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightbulb_25 »

Baz1_ wrote:
ckks wrote:

she just explained on twitter that she had some light spotting and wanted to make sure everything is ok
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

lightbulb_25 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:
ckks wrote: assuming she’s having contractions considering she NEVER drinks water. hope she’s not in labor. I know what having a baby at that gestation is like all too well and I wouldn’t wish that on even them.

she just explained on twitter that she had some light spotting and wanted to make sure everything is ok
spotting or grease from chik fil a that dripped?

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Why not just write something with the picture? I’m surprised she actually explained it on Twitter - this is the sort of thing attention-Kermit thrives on.
Honestly not surprised if something IS wrong; that baby is being fed nothing but grease. Obviously I hope there’s not, but no one would be surprised if there were.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

It’s sad that something could of been seriously wrong.. still could be.. and her first thought is “let me post this picture to Instagram with no explanation so I can see how many people care about me...” so selfish. Get off social media and focus on yourself and the baby for the time you’re at the hospital.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It really is getting annoying at how much they are picking on Landon. I just look at his cute little face and think what are you guys doing to that little boy. Jackson can do no wrong. Kids at Landon’s age typically do go through a hitting and pinching phase. But it’s getting ridiculous how they are treating him. He will be invisible when the baby comes.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Attention is right!! I’m sure she’ll use this as a reason to rest even more than she does already! At least she can catch up on YTMD ;)
jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Can we talk about how there was a charger outlet thing in Landon’s fucking car seat. Where he could possibly put it in his mouth. Wtf and Khoa recorded it and didn’t take it out?

Also noticed that Landon's bottom buckles weren't locked. I hope they strapped him properly after recording what was in the cup holders but knowing it was only "a five minute trip to Starbucks" they probably didn't. Hurts my heart how careless they are for Landon.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

With having two c sections and having another so soon it does not suprise me she is spotting. Her body never healed. My sisters kids are 3 years apart and the doctor told her no more babies or she might miscarry after 2 csections.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

I don’t watch their vlogs anymore lmao but does this bitch doesn’t drink water at all? Isn’t that like number one rule when you’re pregnant? DRINK PLENTY OF WATER?

Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

Heyyhoe wrote:I don’t watch their vlogs anymore lmao but does this bitch doesn’t drink water at all? Isn’t that like number one rule when you’re pregnant? DRINK PLENTY OF WATER?

Yes hahahaha i don’t think I’ve ever seen her drink water or even seen a water bottle in sight
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

When I was 10 weeks pregnant I had some spotting- everything was all good, it was due to intercourse (TMI sorry lol)- but the very first question my midwife asked was how much water are you drinking?

You can't be pregnant and just be irresponsible and pretend like you're invincible. I don't care if she wants to treat HER body like shit and destroy herself from the inside out, but this is your fucking child.

Although I shouldn't really be that surprised based on how she treated/does treat Jackson and Landon.

She's a horrible excuse for a mother.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Kmdins wrote:
Heyyhoe wrote:I don’t watch their vlogs anymore lmao but does this bitch doesn’t drink water at all? Isn’t that like number one rule when you’re pregnant? DRINK PLENTY OF WATER?

Yes hahahaha i don’t think I’ve ever seen her drink water or even seen a water bottle in sight
She had one for a hot second way back when Bianca (thats her nurse friends name, right?) was appalled that she doesn't drink water. Never saw it again after that vlog.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:When I was 10 weeks pregnant I had some spotting- everything was all good, it was due to intercourse (TMI sorry lol)- but the very first question my midwife asked was how much water are you drinking?

You can't be pregnant and just be irresponsible and pretend like you're invincible. I don't care if she wants to treat HER body like shit and destroy herself from the inside out, but this is your fucking child.

Although I shouldn't really be that surprised based on how she treated/does treat Jackson and Landon.

I think it’s fair to say Keren’s probably isn’t from intercourse lol.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ckks wrote:
10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:When I was 10 weeks pregnant I had some spotting- everything was all good, it was due to intercourse (TMI sorry lol)- but the very first question my midwife asked was how much water are you drinking?

I think it’s fair to say Keren’s probably isn’t from intercourse lol.

Lmao!! Definitely not!
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Next thread should just be #SaveLandon

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

jwynia1 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Can we talk about how there was a charger outlet thing in Landon’s fucking car seat. Where he could possibly put it in his mouth. Wtf and Khoa recorded it and didn’t take it out?

Also noticed that Landon's bottom buckles weren't locked. I hope they strapped him properly after recording what was in the cup holders but knowing it was only "a five minute trip to Starbucks" they probably didn't. Hurts my heart how careless they are for Landon.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
this made me think; some people have the baby on board signs, so if they’re in an accident, they go for the baby first.
If something ever happened to them, they would be begging and pleading the crew ‘get Jackson! Save Jackson!’ Instead of ‘get the babies first! Save my babies!’

Return to “KKandBabyJ”