KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by chloe6124 »

All I am trying to say is they have never talked about how they manage their money or if they invest. That has never been talked about. I have no clue what they make or how they handle money. Keren made one short video on it awhile back but it didn’t really give any detail of anything.

When I see them not feeding the kids right, or lax around water, or being mean to Landon that’s what they show so that is easy to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I am a disabled adult. I buy everything online right down to my daily necessities. Sometimes it looks like I am a shopoholic because I have to do it this way. Not saying they dont shop a lot but with online shopping it can look worse then it is because people use it so much.

I am not defending them. I just tend to only get on them for stuff I know and can see as fact. I don’t like just making stuff up when I have no clue. I will get on them when they deserve it.

How are you only going off facts when you just suggested they may have an arrangement based on money amounts instead of specific products purchased? That’s not a fact you have any info on. You’re speculating just like everyone else — and actually worse than everyone else because at least the common opinion that Keren is buying shit w/o telling Khoa is plausible given his comments in the vlogs.
I never said for fact that is what they do. I was just suggesting we don’t know anything about their financials and that’s how a lot of couples handle it. To someone who is poor or low income they shop a lot. To someone who is rich they might think different. It’s all relative.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by keyraeee »

I bet if anyone confronted keren about her eating habits she would probably say some stupid shit like “i can do whatever i want”. Dumb broad. You are responsible for another life inside of you, so no you can’t just eat/do whatever you want.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wyatt looks so much better after getting rid of those gross dreads.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

+Jmama19+ wrote:I knew straight away it was from her over doing it. She is dehydrated and lifting and doing too much. At her size trying to stay small and baby having not very much room and all she is doing she is just feeling cervical pressure. My 3rd baby gave me the hardest time too and she is just dumb and instead of putting her feet up, hydrating she made a dramatic ER trip. *eyeroll
chloe6124 wrote:I hope nothing is wrong with the baby and they are just silent because they are going to have this dramatic vlog title.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Honestly I would have gone to the ER too. Not saying that she didn't make it appear wayyyyy more dramatic than it was or needed to be. But if I was having sudden pain and spotting that far along in my pregnancy, I'd definitely be getting my butt somewhere to be checked out. If that's never happened to you before, and you don't have a background in the medical field (as you say you do, I do not) then you really don't have a way of knowing for certain that just sitting and resting and drinking more will help you at all. It's just not a risk I'd be willing to take if it were me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
ceecrz wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote: He always behaves like that, and I can’t figure out if he is acting for the camera, or if he actually is that immature. Either option is possible when it comes to him.
He's definitely clueless. Whenever Keren talks about anything pregnancy-related, he never fails to comment: "What?" "Really?" Like, where even are you the whole time your girlfriend is pregnant... I remember back when Keren was pregnant with Landon, she was debating between a C-section a Vbac(?) and he was super insistent and put his foot down for her to have the C-section.

Something about it hurting less or something :?
What? Hurting less, no. Its safer to do another c-section but alot of women are successful having vbacs. I think she may have a narrow cervix where they think she would never be able to deliver vaginally. I havent watched them as far back as her other pregnancies so I dont know what doctors have told her though. I did see something the other day that terrified me. Ive been debating sharing the link with her youtube channel because Im sure she wouldnt care to check it out anyway but from what I watched multiple c-sections can be life threatening especially so close together. I saw a mom whose baby ripped through the uterus and ruptured an organ. She almost died during the c-section, it was terrifying to hear. I hope she did her research and she has a great OB.

I don't think I'd care how crazy people think I am, if I was pregnant now and knew I was going to be having my third c-section, I'd probably punch someone if they told me that, lol.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

I’m sorry but how is she doing too much? Many women work 1+ jobs, have kids they actually watch and a house to maintain all whilst being pregnant some single mothers as well. So please tell me how she’s doing too much? Your pregnant not dying, it’s recommend that you continue your normal routine when your pregnant (obviously minus the alcohol) people like Keren just use pregnancy as an excuse to be lazy and reminded people every damn minute that they are pregnant, shit we get it Keren you are Pregnant!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

+Jmama19+ wrote:
ceecrz wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote: He always behaves like that, and I can’t figure out if he is acting for the camera, or if he actually is that immature. Either option is possible when it comes to him.
He's definitely clueless. Whenever Keren talks about anything pregnancy-related, he never fails to comment: "What?" "Really?" Like, where even are you the whole time your girlfriend is pregnant... I remember back when Keren was pregnant with Landon, she was debating between a C-section a Vbac(?) and he was super insistent and put his foot down for her to have the C-section.

Something about it hurting less or something :?
What? Hurting less, no. Its safer to do another c-section but alot of women are successful having vbacs. I think she may have a narrow cervix where they think she would never be able to deliver vaginally. I havent watched them as far back as her other pregnancies so I dont know what doctors have told her though. I did see something the other day that terrified me. Ive been debating sharing the link with her youtube channel because Im sure she wouldnt care to check it out anyway but from what I watched multiple c-sections can be life threatening especially so close together. I saw a mom whose baby ripped through the uterus and ruptured an organ. She almost died during the c-section, it was terrifying to hear. I hope she did her research and she has a great OB.

When she had Landon they vlogged a visit to the doctor. She was told that her pelvis was to narrow and she doesn’t dialate. She was given like a 10% chance of having a successful vbac.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:I’m sorry but how is she doing too much? Many women work 1+ jobs, have kids they actually watch and a house to maintain all whilst being pregnant some single mothers as well. So please tell me how she’s doing too much? Your pregnant not dying, it’s recommend that you continue your normal routine when your pregnant (obviously minus the alcohol) people like Keren just use pregnancy as an excuse to be lazy and reminded people every damn minute that they are pregnant, shit we get it Keren you are Pregnant!
lol Yes. Every time she tries to use her pregnancy for sympathy, I'm like, bitch you chose this. Third pregnancy in 3 years? A choice. Three kids under 3? A choice. I don't feel bad for her a bit. She's a lazy fuck.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

chloe6124 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Sorry, but I don’t believe Keren would ever try for vbac. She’s very lazy. She could never endure hours of labor! Most likely that was all bullshit! Just like her other lies.
We heard her doctor when she was pregneant with Landon about why she needed a c section. It wasn’t made up. She showed the doctor saying it.

girl, Karen rarely even went to the doctor when she was pregnant with Landon. She never even mentioned anything for the last three or four months of her pregnancy. The only time she talked or took a picture ( with L) is when she was in the triage. Towards the end everyone suspected she wasn't even going to a doctor or that she took her GD test. Not sure when you started watching them, but this was all discussed on these threads during L's Pregnancy.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I knew straight away it was from her over doing it. She is dehydrated and lifting and doing too much. At her size trying to stay small and baby having not very much room and all she is doing she is just feeling cervical pressure. My 3rd baby gave me the hardest time too and she is just dumb and instead of putting her feet up, hydrating she made a dramatic ER trip. *eyeroll
chloe6124 wrote:I hope nothing is wrong with the baby and they are just silent because they are going to have this dramatic vlog title.

Honestly I would have gone to the ER too. Not saying that she didn't make it appear wayyyyy more dramatic than it was or needed to be. But if I was having sudden pain and spotting that far along in my pregnancy, I'd definitely be getting my butt somewhere to be checked out. If that's never happened to you before, and you don't have a background in the medical field (as you say you do, I do not) then you really don't have a way of knowing for certain that just sitting and resting and drinking more will help you at all. It's just not a risk I'd be willing to take if it were me.

Just a warning since some people hate going off topic. Personal story so please scroll past if you don’t care and don’t hate on me. I genuinely wonder if there’s anyone here who can relate to any of this because I enjoy talking to you guys and don’t know anyone IRL with similar experiences.

I was having contractions consistently for a week at 26 weeks. (I didn’t know they were real. I just assumed Braxton Hicks and had never experienced contractions before), so I kept going to work (some people actually work, Keren). The day I turned 27 weeks, I woke up spotting and it quickly went from spotting to full on bleeding. I went to my OB and ended up being airlifted to another hospital with a level III NICU because I was in preterm labor. I didn’t end up dilating anymore, but I continued having contractions daily so they kept me admitted and said I would be there until he was born. Well, 2 days later, my BP spiked and I ended up with severe preeclampsia at 27 weeks and a lot of complications. over the next 3 weeks in the hospital I went from L&D to antepartum and back and forth like 5 times. One night I started bleeding really heavy out of nowhere and I got checked and my placenta was COMING OUT of me. The doc said you don’t have time for a spinal or anything, I need to get the baby out NOW so she put me under general anesthesia and delivered my baby via c-section. I woke up, started to hemorrhage, got some meds for that, and then finally got to meet him a few hours later when they wheeled my bed to the NICU. It’s the weirdest feeling ever missing your own child’s birth - not hearing his first cries or anything. The first time I ever saw what he looked like was a picture on my fiancé’s phone when I was in recovery. That’s such a strange feeling as a mom who just gave birth to see your child for the first time in a picture and not real life. (If anyone here has ever given birth under general anesthesia, feel free to message me because I don’t know anyone who has that I can relate to). It was very traumatic, and I’ve had a lot of health problems since, so I do not blame her whatsoever for taking spotting seriously. That’s why it’s difficult for me to watch vloggers play with their viewers emotions by being intentionally vague and making them wait to see if everything is okay. She’s almost exactly at the gestation that my son was born at, so it’s all kind of too much emotionally, and I’m glad everything is okay and as much as she annoys me, I really hope she does take it easy and doesn’t cause herself to go into labor anytime soon.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Sorry, but I don’t believe Keren would ever try for vbac. She’s very lazy. She could never endure hours of labor! Most likely that was all bullshit! Just like her other lies.
We heard her doctor when she was pregneant with Landon about why she needed a c section. It wasn’t made up. She showed the doctor saying it.

girl, Karen rarely even went to the doctor when she was pregnant with Landon. She never even mentioned anything for the last three or four months of her pregnancy. The only time she talked or took a picture ( with L) is when she was in the triage. Towards the end everyone suspected she wasn't even going to a doctor or that she took her GD test. Not sure when you started watching them, but this was all discussed on these threads during L's Pregnancy.

landon never had a scheduled c-section. she went to the hospital in labour ... i don’t remember how far along she was. the doctor either says or khoa or keren resay that she has a 20% chance of delivering vaginally. they made the decision for a c-section based off of what was “safest” for both K & L. i watched his birth vlog like a month ago.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

wow sorry, I just realized how long that was after I posted it. don’t kill me, guys. I’m really not trying to be THAT person. I’ll refrain from anymore long personal stories.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

vmokk wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: We heard her doctor when she was pregneant with Landon about why she needed a c section. It wasn’t made up. She showed the doctor saying it.

landon never had a scheduled c-section. she went to the hospital in labour ... i don’t remember how far along she was. the doctor either says or khoa or keren resay that she has a 20% chance of delivering vaginally. they made the decision for a c-section based off of what was “safest” for both K & L. i watched his birth vlog like a month ago.

Yes I remember she went to the hospital a couple of times thinking it was labor. The final time is when they finally did the c section. I know I wasn’t saying she scheduled it at all. But they did show before Landon was born the dr telling her why she needed one.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ckks wrote:wow sorry, I just realized how long that was after I posted it. don’t kill me, guys. I’m really not trying to be THAT person. I’ll refrain from anymore long personal stories. Image

Wow I can’t imagine what you went thru! Thanks for sharing. Baby is ok? I agree she should’ve gone to the hospital to get checked. The thing that bothered is what you said, keren purposely left people in the dark over something you don’t mess around about. And she made people think that throughout the night. When from the start she already knew baby was ok. I think that’s ugly. It’s not a movie. It’s real life and she needs to stop using situations to make clickbait. It’s sad god forbid she experience something as traumatic as what you went thru. Then again, maybe then she’d take shit seriously.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ALeto90 wrote:
ckks wrote:wow sorry, I just realized how long that was after I posted it. don’t kill me, guys. I’m really not trying to be THAT person. I’ll refrain from anymore long personal stories. Image

Wow I can’t imagine what you went thru! Thanks for sharing. Baby is ok? I agree she should’ve gone to the hospital to get checked. The thing that bothered is what you said, keren purposely left people in the dark over something you don’t mess around about. And she made people think that throughout the night. When from the start she already knew baby was ok. I think that’s ugly. It’s not a movie. It’s real life and she needs to stop using situations to make clickbait. It’s sad god forbid she experience something as traumatic as what you went thru. Then again, maybe then she’d take shit seriously.
He’s doing great now. (I was actually airlifted the day Landon was born and he was born a few weeks later) We had a long NICU stay and some complications for being very premature, but he’s a wild 15 month old now. Thank you.

I understand it’s a good business move to leave people hanging to bring in viewers, but she had to know that people become emotionally invested in their lives. People feel like they really know them by watching everyday of their lives. It just goes to show that they don’t really care as much about their viewers as they claim. It’s more about the money and clickbait and the hype when she couldn’t even follow up with a “everything’s okay. You guys will see the full update in tomorrow’s vlog” or something like that. she just left it at the tweet about spotting and then nothing until the vlog the next day. as if she’s not all over social media all day everyday. if she ever takes a break from Twitter, we know it’s only to hype up the next vlog.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

ok this thread title is amazing lmao

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

What I think is ridiculous isn’t that she is doing too much - I’m sure she is stressing her body out because 1) she’s lazy as fuck so she never does anything. putting together a closet probably was way too much for her. and 2) she’s dehydrated as fuck and eating GARBAGE so i’m sure if she was hydrated and eating like a normal pregnant mother would, she wouldn’t have had this issue. so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for her.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

catabelle wrote:What I think is ridiculous isn’t that she is doing too much - I’m sure she is stressing her body out because 1) she’s lazy as fuck so she never does anything. putting together a closet probably was way too much for her. and 2) she’s dehydrated as fuck and eating GARBAGE so i’m sure if she was hydrated and eating like a normal pregnant mother would, she wouldn’t have had this issue. so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for her.
She just doesn’t make sense. Ever. She’s been lifting things this whole pregnancy that probably ARE too heavy and put strain on her, but she conveniently needs to stop lifting her child and just take it easy with her motherly duties. When it’s something she doesn’t want to do (like taking care of the kids), she’s lazy and will gladly let anyone else available do it. When it’s something she wants to do, she has to show how badass and capable she is even if it means overdoing it. I don’t even wanna get started on the water intake and contractions because I could rant forever, and I’ve already been posting a little much tonight lol.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ckks wrote:
catabelle wrote:What I think is ridiculous isn’t that she is doing too much - I’m sure she is stressing her body out because 1) she’s lazy as fuck so she never does anything. putting together a closet probably was way too much for her. and 2) she’s dehydrated as fuck and eating GARBAGE so i’m sure if she was hydrated and eating like a normal pregnant mother would, she wouldn’t have had this issue. so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for her.
She just doesn’t make sense. Ever. She’s been lifting things this whole pregnancy that probably ARE too heavy and put strain on her, but she conveniently needs to stop lifting her child and just take it easy with her motherly duties. When it’s something she doesn’t want to do (like taking care of the kids), she’s lazy and will gladly let anyone else available do it. When it’s something she wants to do, she has to show how badass and capable she is even if it means overdoing it. I don’t even wanna get started on the water intake and contractions because I could rant forever, and I’ve already been posting a little much tonight lol.

Sent fro
ckks wrote:

Yeah I’m more inclined to think its the lack of hydration and her back2back pregnancies before I believe she’s “doing too much”. Especially when there are harder working mommy’s. Keren naps daily, spends most days in the pool and shopping. So it could be that, that she maybe actually moved more than normal that day!! Lol It’s definitely not carrying the kids bc Jackson weighs like 20lbs! Nonetheless, I expect from here she will do the bare minimum!! Most likely she’ll just bedrest herself and say the doctor ordered it! if there is more to it she’ll be at the doctor more often to be monitored. So we’ll see. She should have a follow up with her regular OB too.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”