Pretty Neat Living

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pretty Neat Living

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Does anyone watch Jen from Pretty Neat Living aka formally Organized like Jen, My Housewife Life?
Carla
Talker
Talker

Re: Pretty Neat Living

Unread post by Carla »

sheisonarun wrote:Does anyone watch Jen from Pretty Neat Living aka formally Organized like Jen, My Housewife Life?
YES! I only discovered her when she was pregnant with CC, but I’ve binge watched everything. I was wondering if she would ever pop up here.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

i do once in a while. she is hit or miss. she is a nearly 40 year old, entitled twit who refuses to grow up and rambles for ages and most of her videos are so freakin boring but she is a nice person, all be it OCD and neurotic. all I ever want to say to her is 'chill and let go'
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

80085 wrote:I used to watch her at the height of her popularity until I found out she apparently had a room dedicated to dolls (like a little girl would) and saw the weird "dynamic" between her and her husband. Also couldn't stand how poorly she treated her dog. This was back in 2012-ish though so hopefully she's gotten a little less crazy since having kids.
nope nothing has changed....still weird dynamic with the husband, still all things disney and her dolls, and still a looney when it comes to her dog. now throw 2 kids in the mix and it only gets worse. even more so neurotic and major insecurity and inferiority complex to boot....actually feel sorry for her...but love her party videos...only watch for those cus she is a great hostess if not anything else
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I am obsessed with her. I absolutely live for her videos. I agree some of the things she does are a bit strange but from what we see I think she's a great mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Jennifer is a hoarder. I have never seen anybody with such a huge house and it’s completely full of junk, no matter how often she Konmari’s, her obsession with buying/collecting all kinds of unnecessary s**t makes sure that she still has way, way more crap than anybody needs. No wonder she always needs to be “organizing “, she just keeps buying s**t. Every room of her house is full of crap. This woman has major mental issues.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I think she is nice and real in what she is. I don't mind her rambling for long times because I find her voice really soothing and I enjoy listening to her when I'm doing my own household chores. I think people are just envious of her situation and that's why there used to be lot of rude comments.

I've been watching her for years now and I can totally see huge transformation in her. She used to be more insecure and have weird quirks (I found those positive since those kind of things make people interesting) but since having kids she has become more grounded and stable. I think she is loving mom and her kids will be mentally well off.

I recently watched her beauty and jewelry purge and I was so proud of her when she was finally getting rid of the stuff that she never uses and doesn't even like. I could totally see how she has grown and matured. Learning to give up is the most freeing experience but it takes sometimes years to learn. Years ago she used to do organisation and purge videos too, but I always found myself thinking that why don't you just get rid of it if you don't use it. She had tons of nice stuff then, like hundreds of beautiful unused nail polishes, she could've totally opened her own nail-salon without any starting inventory. I think she has acquired more healthy outlook on stuff since.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=Kataja post_id=1373851 time=1554707161 user_id=28967]
I recently watched her beauty and jewelry purge and I was so proud of her when she was finally getting rid of the stuff that she never uses and doesn't even like. I could totally see how she has grown and matured. Learning to give up is the most freeing experience but it takes sometimes years to learn. Years ago she used to do organisation and purge videos too, but I always found myself thinking that why don't you just get rid of it if you don't use it. She had tons of nice stuff then, like hundreds of beautiful unused nail polishes, she could've totally opened her own nail-salon without any starting inventory. I think she has acquired more healthy outlook on stuff since.
[/quote]

She just posted a video on accessory purging...only to start off saying she couldn't resist a VB Mickey backpack. Enough said...she is a nearly 40 year old woman who loves expensive junk....no matter what she buys, it's junk at the end of the day because she doesn't need any of it but buys it out of impulse and then ends up purging it a couple years later. That screams issues.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She has a REALLY active thread over on the bakery. Im not sure we can post links to it here but its really easy to find if you search jen ross gossip bakery....she's a nut for sure.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 am She has a REALLY active thread over on the bakery. Im not sure we can post links to it here but its really easy to find if you search jen ross gossip bakery....she's a nut for sure.
Thanks for this :) I do like her, so I am not sure if i want to head over there, but I guess I'm too curious :P
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 am
Kataja wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:06 am I recently watched her beauty and jewelry purge and I was so proud of her when she was finally getting rid of the stuff that she never uses and doesn't even like. I could totally see how she has grown and matured. Learning to give up is the most freeing experience but it takes sometimes years to learn. Years ago she used to do organisation and purge videos too, but I always found myself thinking that why don't you just get rid of it if you don't use it. She had tons of nice stuff then, like hundreds of beautiful unused nail polishes, she could've totally opened her own nail-salon without any starting inventory. I think she has acquired more healthy outlook on stuff since.
She just posted a video on accessory purging...only to start off saying she couldn't resist a VB Mickey backpack. Enough said...she is a nearly 40 year old woman who loves expensive junk....no matter what she buys, it's junk at the end of the day because she doesn't need any of it but buys it out of impulse and then ends up purging it a couple years later. That screams issues.
Well, I saw that video too and was semi-disappointed :D But to be honest, I don't care that much that I would mind her being her :D
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Is it just me or are her videos just getting crazier and crazier? She says/does all kinds of weird s**t and just rambles and is acting all shades of loony. I really feel sorry for her kids. They’re going to need therapy when they’re older.
Krishna579

Unread post by Krishna579 »

That is a great show.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 pm Is it just me or are her videos just getting crazier and crazier? She says/does all kinds of weird s**t and just rambles and is acting all shades of loony. I really feel sorry for her kids. They’re going to need therapy when they’re older.
I think as a mom, she is doing pretty good. She is having a routine for kids, and it seems like she acts loving towards them. I don't think the kids are going to suffer greatly from her quirks.
What her problem is (if you can call it a problem), is that she has too much time on her hand, and not enough responsibilities besides her kids.
She is entitled and doesn't fully craps, how the real world works. Good for her. She can live in her fantasy. It would be happy to have her ''problems'' with those perks she's got :D
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I really like Jen. I have watched her for ages. She seems sweet. She has been blessed with a life a lot would love (financial security wise) and not going to be down on someone because they got lucky in that area. She is a good mother, she cares for her own children. They have a loving home never really anything I can remember on the scandal front with her. I think she genuinely loves her family and what she does. With all the garbage families on YouTube Jen and Don are pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Jen is getting loonier and loonier day by day. I’m pretty sure that by the time her kids are old enough to realize how bad s**t crazy she is, they’re gonna want to put her in a loony bin. I’m so surprised Don sticks around. He’s wasting his life away with her. He needs to find a normal person and go enjoy the rest of his life.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I wish this thread was more active. Jen is looking manlier and more run down. These new videos about having such a hard time getting rid of her EXPENSIVE purses are just over the top. She thinks they're too nice for goodwill but she's too lazy to sell them. She obviously doesn't need the money. So what..? she just regrets ever spending the money on them and now she's in this predicament? SERIOUSLY?
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

From the gossip bakery. Someone matched with Don on tinder...

Well it won't let me upload the picture for some reason. But if you go to the gossip bakery forum that's where the real gossip about Jen is. And there is a picture of Don shirtless on tinder.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Evian wrote:From the gossip bakery. Someone matched with Don on tinder...

Well it won't let me upload the picture for some reason. But if you go to the gossip bakery forum that's where the real gossip about Jen is. And there is a picture of Don shirtless on tinder.
Holy shit. I just stalked that site! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustZoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustZoe »

Not sure if anyone is still following Jen, but she made an announcement this morning on her YouTube and IG. They are getting divorced.

Return to “I-P”