DailyBores (Part 104)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBores (Part 104)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And one more nitpick: those aren't candelabrum. They're sconces.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I hate Bryan and Missy because I actually really enjoyed the second podcast. I thought I’d get bored and stop listening or turn it off but I was actually invested and listening and laughing at their stories. Like Missy’s stories about lying to her mom and sneaking around and their proposal story. We’ve all know and have heard the divorce stuff lots of times but it was still slightly interesting to hear them talk about it on the podcast. 7/10, not bad still wouldn’t recommend to anyone I know irl because I’d have to especially this whole youtube vlogger gossip rabbit hole I fell down 4 years ago for context lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I haven't watched them in a long time. How much weight has Bryan lost? Is he using a certain "program"?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I didn’t know they’d only been engaged for 2 months before they got married. I know they’d been together for years by that point but they were still really young. I guess you can take the girl out of the fundamentalist church but you can’t take all the fundie out of the girl lol.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

rdt1004 wrote:I didn’t know they’d only been engaged for 2 months before they got married. I know they’d been together for years by that point but they were still really young. I guess you can take the girl out of the fundamentalist church but you can’t take all the fundie out of the girl lol.

Her parents pressured them.. Those meddling parents

Sounds like as much as they wanted them apart while dating they stuck together.. Once it was accepted, it was, fuck this shit Im out.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Now I’m watching their very first vlogs for “nostalgia” even though I didn’t start watching them until after Ollie was a few months. I really like going back and watching vloggers first vlogs if they’re older channels that started before 2013.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

OldHag wrote:I haven't watched them in a long time. How much weight has Bryan lost? Is he using a certain "program"?
Around 75 pounds and he claims he’s not doing anything “just eating less”

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:A lot of that probably comes from her cult upbringing though.
I’m really starting to question just how culty her upbringing really was. If she and Bryan started dating at 15, and they each had already dated several other people, it seems like she was pretty young when they started living a “normal” life.
Can we really blame her current weirdness on a secluded upbringing when the seclusion stopped before she was a tween? It’s not like ALL of her formative years were spent shut off from society. And at this point she’s been out of the “cult” for nearly 20 years.

I honestly think she’s just an antisocial narcissist with a superiority complex, and that she’d be like that regardless of her upbringing.
:roll:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy's Instagram posts are the worst - she is always complaining with her #MomLife garbage - or that she can't get anything done since she's thuper busy with her expanding forehead hahaha Ollie needs a major haircut!! Bryan is bullshitting - he clearly got laser fat removal done, there is no way he's eating bags of chips and losing weight - what a liar!!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:A lot of that probably comes from her cult upbringing though.
I’m really starting to question just how culty her upbringing really was. If she and Bryan started dating at 15, and they each had already dated several other people, it seems like she was pretty young when they started living a “normal” life.
Can we really blame her current weirdness on a secluded upbringing when the seclusion stopped before she was a tween? It’s not like ALL of her formative years were spent shut off from society. And at this point she’s been out of the “cult” for nearly 20 years.

I honestly think she’s just an antisocial narcissist with a superiority complex, and that she’d be like that regardless of her upbringing.

Exactly this

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He pounded that cup of water like it was the good beer during happy hour in the podcast.. shirt off pic with not one ab..
Mind boggling.. I don't care about weight.. can't polish a turd, ya know what I mean, bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan is bullshitting - he clearly got laser fat removal done, there is no way he's eating bags of chips and losing weight - what a liar!!
Weird. I’ve lost over 100lbs eating chocolate and bags of chips.

Someone should really let the hundreds of thousands of people who’ve successfully lost weight, while continuing to eat junk food, know that we’re all just lying liars who CLEARLY used a gimmick. Because, who’s ever even heard of portion control, right?
:roll:
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Wow, who let Missy loose with the bronzer? It looks so unnatural - she suits her normal pale complexion much better![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 7fe457.png[/img]

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah, I've lost 50lbs purely from portion control and counting calories. I do a lot of walking but no other exercise. It absolutely can be done, and easily. I still eat junk food and sweets, just not every day and not as much of it. Bryan was at least double my weight, so I imagine that when he started making changes the weight melted right off of him.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She looks like shes from sunny southern California with bronzer

lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I’m here to back up everyone saying you definitely can lose weight while eating junk food. Weight loss is 80% what you eat and only 20% is dependant on exercise, as long as you eat less calories than you burn then you will lose weight regardless of what it is you’re eating. His explanation actually fits with people’s criticism that he looks slim but with no muscle or anything, fitness comes from exercise which he isn’t doing as it isn’t necessary to lose weight.
Honestly I’d give it a few months though, typically once people lose the weight they intended to, and realise that exercise is needed to really look as healthy as you want to, they follow suit.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Whoa whoa whoa. I haven’t watched dailybumps in over a year except for Bryan talking about losing weight. And I decided to click on podcast #2 because I wanted to hear about the divorce. I’m SHOCKED how much I liked them and found myself chuckling with them while working out on the treadmill lol. Ollie was even cute to me. I won’t start watching DB but I think I’ll watch the podcast. Bryan looked really good. Even missy looked happy and not disgusted lol. What the what!

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Theirmom wrote:

She comes from an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist background. Jack Hyles brand.

Check it out if you’re ever bored. I think it definitely left a mark on her and her family. I also think they got burned pretty bad leaving and that probably steered her into her rebellion. Her getting back to God was guilt driving her due to her church background.

That’s why they’re hypocrites. They’ll talk about their past living in sin, but con people out of money, get drunk, burn bridges, etc.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im not from a cult background and I had sex, drove my mom crazy, and skipped school.. Shit, I even worked at a pizza place in my small town. To me, she doesnt sound that rebellious

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

onbreak wrote:Im not from a cult background and I had sex, drove my mom crazy, and skipped school.. Shit, I even worked at a pizza place in my small town. To me, she doesnt sound that rebellious

It’s not, but in that denomination it is. Most are skirts only, sexual abstinence, absolutely no alcohol, go to church every time the doors open, behaviorism is taught in the pulpits. Guilt and shame are big drivers. In some churches you’re not even supposed to hold hands with the opposite sex. You’re definitely not supposed to be alone with them.

Think Duggars, although they were from a different branch.

Return to “Daily Bumps”